advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How things look.........but seeing what they really are.

eroc613

Kilo Klub Member
I'm one of those guys not many people like, at first. The main reason for this is, I don't like bull crapping people to give them a better feeling about me. It's pretty much everything I do, but you know what I'm happy. Because everytime I make a friend it's a good honest friend.

I've learned to keep my mouth shut for the most part, but people acting like they are better than everybody else, is when I open my big mouth. Because no matter how great you are, there's somebody that's better. Even if your the very best, somebody's going to come along and beat them, or at least break their records.

I turned Proffessional in another sport, so I have the understanding most people don't. Not saying nobody understands, but there's things you just won't understand unless you go through the effort to reach, at least Professional status, at any physical sport. And reaching that status is not the end, justing a extremely harder beginning.

I got to the point a while back that I realized 95% or more of the people in this world, love to be lied to, so they can feel better about themselves. Mind you, everybody likes compliments. But most people just want to be lied to, even if they know it's a lie!!!
What I'm getting at is I think this is the root of all the problems this country is facing. And what keeps people for trying any harder to make their life any better. Better Father/mother, bodybuilder, citizen, etc.

It just makes me angry that I'm the enemy for being truthful no matter the situation. Damn it it's not being mean!!!! It's just the TRUTH!!! Why do people hate the truth so much?

If your just who you really are, I'm really going to like you. But pretending to be something your not is just stupid.

Good rant!!! I feel better!!!

Last edited:
eroc613

hey bro i loved your post i dont like olot of pp for all the same resons but i like straight up pp better to here the truth at least u know whats up great post peace

I'm the exact same way. unfortunately for people like us, this attitude shuns away the masses. Well, I should say fortunately. I'd rather have 1 good friend than a million hypocrites. I honestly believe that this attitude is why me and my wife have only had a handful of actual arguments that we've known each other. My wife is my best friend.

I would rather have a few close friends ,than a bunch of fakes any day.
Peace.

I'm one of those guys not many people like, at first. The main reason for this is, I don't like bull crapping people to give them a better feeling about me. It's pretty much everything I do, but you know what I'm happy. Because everytime I make a friend it's a good honest friend.

I've learned to keep my mouth shut for the most part, but people acting like they are better than everybody else, is when I open my big mouth. Because no matter how great you are, there's somebody that's better. Even if your the very best, somebody's going to come along and beat them, or at least break their records.

I turned Proffessional in another sport, so I have the understanding most people don't. Not saying nobody understands, but there's things you just won't understand unless you go through the effort to reach, at least Professional status, at any physical sport. And reaching that status is not the end, justing a extremely harder beginning.

I got to the point a while back that I realized 95% or more of the people in this world, love to be lied to, so they can feel better about themselves. Mind you, everybody likes compliments. But most people just want to be lied to, even if they know it's a lie!!!
What I'm getting at is I think this is the root of all the problems this country is facing. And what keeps people for trying any harder to make their life any better. Better Father/mother, bodybuilder, citizen, etc.

It just makes me angry that I'm the enemy for being truthful no matter the situation. Damn it it's not being mean!!!! It's just the TRUTH!!! Why do people hate the truth so much?

If your just who you really are, I'm really going to like you. But pretending to be something your not is just stupid.

SO TRUE! i live my life the same way and cut out unnecessary crap/drama and people that cause it because it is unnecessary! life is too short to deal with fake people and if you dont' like the truth i spit out, dont' be my friend! lol!

Good thread!

Im in 100% agreement with you Eroc. I have a tendency to feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders cause I feel so different from what the, "accepted" norm is now.
If your anything like me, you feel sometimes like your the one with the problem, and your not, things have just changed THAT MUCH with people.

It's all about feeling good and candy coating.

The "Truth" can be subjective

Just make sure you are right when handing down judgement.

The truth is the most important thing in life.

More important than anything or anyone else.

That doesn't mean I have to go out of my way to insult people for their defects or brag up my good points, but if my wife asks me if she looks fat in a certain dress, I'm not going to blame the dress, you know what I'm saying?

HOW TRUE

Thought I was the only brutally honest fool out there, this has got me in trouble with some women as well but so be it, I speak the truth or nothing at all!

whats even better than that is when you start getting results in the gym, and someone who seemed like a really cool guy stays away from you and has no desire to even say hello anymore. I got this one guy in my gym, fucker wont speak to me since I started prepping for this show, its like he is doing everything in his power to not even acknowledge me. Pretty immature if you ask me

Good thread!

Im in 100% agreement with you Eroc. I have a tendency to feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders cause I feel so different from what the, "accepted" norm is now.
If your anything like me, you feel sometimes like your the one with the problem, and your not, things have just changed THAT MUCH with people.

It's all about feeling good and candy coating.

Yes!!! This is us how I feel almost everyday.

Some people know who they are, and others need outsiders to tell them.

Those who seek external approval invariably cannot accommodate people who are frank and honest.
My friends know I will always be there for them - no matter what.

Last edited:
Not always, EX: My best friend gets in a bad car accident and her face is scarred beyond belief and looks horrific. She was beautiful before that and asks me she still looks beautiful. Sometimes being diplomatic is better.;)

Not always, EX: My best friend gets in a bad car accident and her face is scarred beyond belief and looks horrific. She was beautiful before that and asks me she still looks beautiful. Sometimes being diplomatic is better.;)

Right.If your brutal honesty is hurting others that is not noble.Honesty is always the best policy,but there are exceptions.There is also honesty and there is being an asshole and someimes it is a fine line.

That is a great example..... now deep down your friend thinks your a liar. She'll think your a great guy, but she'll never truely beleive you again. Because she knows your lying, deep down she knows the truth. But she probably prefers the lie, even knowing it's a lie.

Like I said the truth is the truth.

BTW my answer would be, "You a beautiful person" , if she was. But I would not lie, just avoid the question.

That is a great example..... now deep down your friend thinks your a liar. She'll think your a great guy, but she'll never truely beleive you again. Because she knows your lying, deep down she knows the truth. But she probably prefers the lie, even knowing it's a lie.

Like I said the truth is the truth.

BTW my answer would be, "You a beautiful person" , if she was. But I would not lie, just avoid the question.

Not really, If I answer you will always be beautiful to me, am I answering physically or spiritually. Honesty is always the best policy, however, if it cuts that person emotions, How would you answer? If you avoided the question, she would accept that as yes. Woman are very emotional by the way, what if your wife of many years asks you that question? Wifes all the time are asking questions that guys would get in trouble if they answered 100% honestly. If you tell your wife she is the most beautiful person you ever met, is she? Think about that.

PS: I am just playing devil's advocate, things are not always black or white, there are gray issues.

Not really, If I answer you will always be beautiful to me, am I answering physically or spiritually. Honesty is always the best policy, however, if it cuts that person emotions, How would you answer? If you avoided the question, she would accept that as yes. Woman are very emotional by the way, what if your wife of many years asks you that question? Wifes all the time are asking questions that guys would get in trouble if they answered 100% honestly. If you tell your wife she is the most beautiful person you ever met, is she? Think about that.

PS: I am just playing devil's advocate, things are not always black or white, there are gray issues.

My wife of 15 years knows how I feel. The first ten years sucked ass, simply because she thought I was just a "mean asshole". Now she thanks me almost daily, because she knows it was only to help her reach her goals. And knows when I tell her something, it's the truth.

She's my best friend, now...

I'd much rather hear the truth than a pack of lies. I respect people so much more when they're honest and real with me. I have no respect for people who bs, lie, or aren't real with me. Because it's often more difficult to be honest, I respect it a lot more.

There's also something to be said for using tact when being honest and real. Honest opinions can be delivered in a tactful, respectful manner.

~Mo

My wife of 15 years knows how I feel. The first ten years sucked ass, simply because she thought I was just a "mean asshole". Now she thanks me almost daily, because she knows it was only to help her reach her goals. And knows when I tell her something, it's the truth.

She's my best friend, now...

You and me both, Thank goodness they put up with us. I am glad to meet a guy commited to his wife.

It seems like the easiest way to move up in this world is by sucking up to powerful people.

Here's a good example of the concept-

My grandfather is a very rich man. Everyone in my family, and I have a large extended family, lies and complements him. He gives them all lots of money and buys them things all the time. Except me. I treat him like a normal person. No BS. We just talk like normal people. He doesn't give me a dime while I struggle my way through college. But I hold no grudges. That's just the way the world works.

9T

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity