YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to ask a fitness girl out, at the gym.

I will share my ancient secrets with you that took 1,000 of years to figure out..........lol
This is what you do...don't try to be cool and ask a stupid question like are you a fitness model..etc..she will just roll her eyes..it's like a girl coming up to you and saying..Do you workout.
In my personal experience I use a non-threatening normal approach...and it works!! However you have to build a base first..don't ask her out right away..you need to build her trust. SO what you do for the introduction is when you are about to leave..and she is in between set you just walk up and say..Hey I pretty much see you everyday in here and wanted to introduce my self...My name is (your name)...whats yours..? Well it's great to finally meet you..I have to go now and I will let you finish up your sets see you tomorrow..and I will say HI...then give her a smile and walk away...Simple.. You are basically setting up a base that will lead to more conversation and open the gate for more information. you can usually find out if she has a boy friend with out asking direct questions... you say something like.. so do you have a big weekend planned ...? she might say..well my BF and I are..etc..

Seems to be a simple way to break the ice thanks for the tip. I do want to find out her background because she looks different from everyone I see (exotic looks?) i can't pinpoint it and I was considering coming up to her and asking. What do you think? Too personal?

PS...I forgot to tell you...and this is important. If 8 out of 10 people think you are good looking you have a better chance (family members and you don't count)....IF not your charm and smile better be a killer..........and you don't need a perfect body to win her over..sometime girl are intimidated by that because they feel self conscious regardless of what they look like
Good luck buddy and be your self...

Never polled anyone but i do know that i do not have problems getting a date. guess i got the height on my side more or less. Don't know if me being a bodybuilder will help in this case (some women seem to be against dating us thinking we're al "meatheads" off the bat). I get approached by fat chicks frequently. Has to count for something right? :rolleyes:

Ethics violations will get you tossed out faster then a surgical mishap ever could. There is a code of conduct and ethics you have to uphold as a professional. Let's just say what ever hot thoughts you have in your head, keep it to yourself. whatever you think of your superiors, keep it to your self. if you have an idea for saving the health organization millions,, keep it to youself. or you'll be the one getting canned for it.

(but this is getting off track here)

well i kinda hear what your saying far as saying a hot thought towars a girl, but i was thinking you were meanin it was against the rules to ask a girl out in the hospital or talk/flirt in a professional matter of course like even as a freind, when the time is available of course. can ya give me an example of what would be a infraction or what would be considered inapropiate

Just say hi. My name is Joe. Would you be interested in grabbing auu cup of coffee after a workout some morning. Don't try to be too clever. The small talk would let her know you are interested anyway. Might as well go to the next step. In a harmless. Time limited way. WTF. Don't you have a lot to offer her too. You. aren't asking for charity.

I am usually a confident motherf-r and this right here is my usual approach. Direct and straight forward. Always works for me. Around especially smokin girls it flies out the window thou. Built this one up so much that now I feel like i'm bound to fuck up when I approach her.

Understood my friend. I have worked in a hospital for 20 years. And that is exactly how I go about finding out who is married or has a boyfriend. Not for the puposes of trying to ask them out. But in a hospital setting your ass can get canned in a heart beat for saying the wrong thing to the wrong person. Usually at the coffee stand when a nice young lady comes up to the counter I make small talk. "hey how was your weekend"? Then she proceeds to tell me. If she meantions the family then I know there is someone there. If she DOESN'T mention kids and family, then I say "well as long as he treated you right this weekend then thats all that matters". Usually I get a " oh he did, he knows better" or a "noooooo, it was just me and the kids, I'm divorced". LOL sneaky, but it works. Then I know which women can take a joke or whatever and which ones to stay away from when joking. Try it, let me know how it goes. :D good luck.

Well familiar with ethics in the workplace. Thanks for sharing the experience brother.

"Hey, what's up...what all are you training today?"

Don't be a bitch, get some swager and if that doesn't work for ya, just keep the numbers game in the back of your mind.;)

I do admit i turn into a bitch around intimidating women. Doesn't happen often. The majority of females in my area are damn hot and i got no problems chatting them up. Takes a special girl and this one got it.

Have not seen her this week. Will update when i do, appreciate the feedback friends.

HAHAHAHA that my friend is the problem. You placed her on the pedestal before you opened your mouth. Seriously, all you need to do is keep it real, keep it natural. Obviously she is into training, so there is a ton of common ground there. I would speculate that if she had a BF and he was into training he would be there along side her, I would!! But this is pure speculation. OK so what if she does have a BF? What's there to lose maybe even just make a nice female friend, hell I have plenty of those and my GF is not threatened by any of it. So just strike up a conversation around some sort of training or exercise you see her doing. I would have zero'd in on the sissy squats................Damn your form on those is excellent. Those are one difficult exercise to do. Then joking, maybe you could spot me on a set or two of those so I don't fall flat on my ass! Same goes for diet. "You know you always present in immaculate shape, your diet must be extremely disciplined"! I once did this at a club. There was this 6' tall blonde, incredible looking woman. As we were making our way through the crowd I said to her, "Don't wqant to sound like an ass here but damn, you are the finest looking woman in here. I have never had a woman stand toe to toe with me and stare me straight in the eyes". "Just needed to tell you this". I then promptly said "have a nice night" and walked away. I was leaving this club and she was just coming in. Well later that night our paths crossed again and it was her that came over to me from across the bar and asked if she could hang out at my table and chat. Of course I said "NO WAY". She looked quite surprised and I very quickly said "Then I will have to fight off all these other bastards in here to keep them away from you". "I don't want any trouble"!! She laughed and I pulled up a chair for her. So you see, be spontaneous, be polite, but be yourself. Make her laugh and you are more than half way there. You can also see what type of sense of humor she has too. Keep us updated on this one bro, curiosity is high now! LOL. Go for it!

Also, be patient! Live your life and date others. Wait for a comfortable and gracious opportunity. Don't press the issue. That's a recipe for disaster.

My wife is a gym hottie. I waited over seven moths before I was able to ask her out. I didn't want her to think I was a creep or a stalker.

We have been married 11 years and have 2 kids. She's even hotter now!

:love:

Also...if the girl is married or engaged she will be wearing a ring. If no ring it's OK to ask her out, and on her to say no if she has a serious BF.

I had a smoking, smoking, smoking hot Japanese girl in the gym who always came up to me and chatted.
She would say:
"Are you a professional?"
"How old are you?"
"What do you do for work?"
"You look amazing"
...etc.

I don't need to say that she got me going...and I thought about asking her out
Turns out she was married. And her husband was in the gym, but they were hardly ever together so I thought they were friends only. Husband's a super nice guy too...maybe too nice as she talked like that right in front of me.

Oh well - found an even better girl now!
:D

Some of you my not agree with this, but always worked for me. Start up general converstaion about anything. I would suggest something related to training, but not something she may have heard over and over like are getting ready for a show. Say she wearing some cool workout cloths or kicks comment on them or something like that that you like them and if there is a male version it would work better cause you can ask how they feel or perform cause you were looking them in the store, or if she is drinking some type of PWO shake ask what she thinks of it cause you were looking for something new to try. Then once the icebreaker is done you can talk about most anything if she interested I find most women will talk with you unless you come off as a total jerk off. Then the next couple times you see her in the gym just acknowledge with a little head-nod and a short hi-hello and a smile and nothing else and just do your workout. If she interested she will be intrigue and next time may come up to you to talk and or it will be maybe hoping and anticipating for your to come up to her. Then go from there.

Last edited:
I train in the early morning. A few times a week some weeks, I see a girl that has me daydreaming about her for months already. She is very fit. I am sure that she competes in maybe figure or fitness or maybe bikini. Or maybe she does fitness modeling. No matter because her body is off the charts.

The other thing that is nice is that she is humble. I have seen a few times different females come up to her in the gym and compliment her. The one time she was doing sissy squats next to me and a woman who was next to her on a machine tapped her on the shoulder, told her that she has a beautiful face. She was blushing and smiling! said thank you like 5 times even though she must hear this all the time. Nice girl who is fuckin hot as all hell and trains hard. Dream come true for me.

That is the background. Now the question. I need to ask her out some how but do not want to interrupt her workout and piss her off or offend her in some way. I do not like people speaking to me at the gym and she could be the same way. There must be a way to break the ice and not ruin my chances.

Mind you I do not have problems getting a date. This has to go perfect so I was hoping some of you bros would have words of advice about the gym setting and fitness oriented girls. Any advice appreciated.
Bro if she's as hot as you say, guys are coming at her from every different angle, 99% of them just want a peice or want to keep her around as a hot girlfriend or maybe a trophy wife to impress their friends. You MUST see, be seen and talk to her several times all while keeping you're little baby crush to yourself. That means workout partners, friends, coworkers, whoever. Keep your mouth shut about how hot you think she is and pray your body language hasn't already given you away. Otherwise she'll put you into the "I can have him anytime I want" category and you have to be a cool SOB to ever climb out of that hole.

If you want to go the obviously infatuated route, you might as well take a picture of your junk and write YES or NO underneath so she can circle her answer. You'll get the same results.

Last edited:
Just Do it.

Dont be shy , Have confidence and start conversation. Most girls like that i know are just looking for somebody who can be there friend. You can work it Bro... Keep your Head high and walk Proud and talk proud. You will be okay...:headbang:

Some of you my not agree with this, but always worked for me. Start up general converstaion about anything. I would suggest something related to training, but not something she may have heard over and over like are getting ready for a show. Say she wearing some cool workout cloths or kicks comment on them or something like that that you like them and if there is a male version it would work better cause you can ask how they feel or perform cause you were looking them in the store, or if she is drinking some type of PWO shake ask what she thinks of it cause you were looking for something new to try. Then once the icebreaker is done you can talk about most anything if she interested I find most women will talk with you unless you come off as a total jerk off. Then the next couple times you see her in the gym just acknowledge with a little head-nod and a short hi-hello and a smile and nothing else and just do your workout. If she interested she will be intrigue and next time may come up to you to talk and or it will be maybe hoping and anticipating for your to come up to her. Then go from there.

This is all good, but I would also prime it by making eye contact a couple times, exchange some smiles, and a few, "hello's" -- spread out over a few gym days first. She should know who you are before you just jump out of the bushes and start talking to her for apparently no good reason.

It's like how Jack Sparrow caught the sea turtles to get off the island:

Will Turner: How did Jack get off the island?
Mr. Gibbs: Well, I tell ye. He waded out in the shallows and he waited there three days and three nights, 'til all manner of sea creatures 'came acclimated to his presence. And on the fourth morning, he roped himself a couple of sea turtles, lashed 'em together, and made a raft.
Will Turner: [skeptically] He roped a couple of sea turtles?
Mr. Gibbs: Aye, sea turtles!
Will Turner: ...What did he use for rope?
[Mr. Gibbs pauses, uncertain.]
[They look up and see Jack.]
Jack Sparrow: Human hair. From my back.

Way back in the "good ol days" I used to just ask the trainers, guys/girls at the desk etc about various girls. They know everything about every hot girl and often did me a favor by telling me who's nuts, married, divorced, has an ex husband who has an order of protection out against HER or who's banging a "few" of the trainers in the gym. 1st weed at the garbage and then once you figure out who isn't a screw ball then make your move like others have suggested. Also here is a freebie for you, the girls are more responsive to just about anyone who wants to talk to them during cardio (if they are not reading, watching tv or have head phones on). No one likes cardio and their "guard" is down during that time. It was almost too easy, just jokingly complain how you can't stand cardio or shit even ask her how to use the machine, I know it sounds stupid but it works. Don't bother her during weights as they usually want to get in and out but cardio I am telling you is the place to make your move unless she doesn't do any then you gotta do it when you think the time is right.

hesitators are masturbaturs, na im kiding bro, you should hide behind a wall and take a pic of her with ur camera phone and show us how hot she really is

I only read your 1st post on this. Only piece of advice I have.....get her off the pedistal. She blushed when you complimented her, she doesn't think she's perfect, so neither should you.

It's just asking another girl out man, you've done that before. Do it again. She may turn out to be perfect for you, but if you go in w/ that notion, you're asking for trouble.

Just ask for a date, sit back, and see what becomes of it. Oh, and quit daydreaming about her, it'll kill your nerve.

as much as I felt like a pussy for needing help with this in the first place and making this post, I am glad i did. Great feedback much appreciated. thanks brothers.

She has not been in at all last week. She doesnt seem to be there every week just some weeks strange schedule she must have. Anyhow, I feel well armed at this point. So here is my plan of attack for when I see her...i will start making eye contact with her and smiling or nodding to see if she responds to that. When she acknowledges me in some way (smile or nod back) I will see if i can chat her up about some training or diet related topic and keep it at that for a bit. Small steps i can take and i think they will work because no doubt, she must get approached a hell of a lot and i do not want to become another one of the many that approach her and get shut down.

I will get her name when she comes in from the front desk. I can look her up see what i can find. Peoples lives are all over the net these days so who knows. If she is a competitor maybe she has a site or what not. Will keep you posted as soon as i see her. thanks bros.

I only read your 1st post on this. Only piece of advice I have.....get her off the pedistal. She blushed when you complimented her, she doesn't think she's perfect, so neither should you.

It's just asking another girl out man, you've done that before. Do it again. She may turn out to be perfect for you, but if you go in w/ that notion, you're asking for trouble.

Just ask for a date, sit back, and see what becomes of it. Oh, and quit daydreaming about her, it'll kill your nerve.

Never complimented her bro. Some woman complimented her and i was near by. You are right thou, i'll give you that. This daydreaming about her for months now is what got me here. Now if i try to treat her like i do any random piece of ass i am bound to f up and say some dumb shit.

HAHAHAHA that my friend is the problem. You placed her on the pedestal before you opened your mouth. Seriously, all you need to do is keep it real, keep it natural. Obviously she is into training, so there is a ton of common ground there. I would speculate that if she had a BF and he was into training he would be there along side her, I would!! But this is pure speculation. OK so what if she does have a BF? What's there to lose maybe even just make a nice female friend, hell I have plenty of those and my GF is not threatened by any of it. So just strike up a conversation around some sort of training or exercise you see her doing. I would have zero'd in on the sissy squats................Damn your form on those is excellent. Those are one difficult exercise to do. Then joking, maybe you could spot me on a set or two of those so I don't fall flat on my ass! Same goes for diet. "You know you always present in immaculate shape, your diet must be extremely disciplined"! I once did this at a club. There was this 6' tall blonde, incredible looking woman. As we were making our way through the crowd I said to her, "Don't wqant to sound like an ass here but damn, you are the finest looking woman in here. I have never had a woman stand toe to toe with me and stare me straight in the eyes". "Just needed to tell you this". I then promptly said "have a nice night" and walked away. I was leaving this club and she was just coming in. Well later that night our paths crossed again and it was her that came over to me from across the bar and asked if she could hang out at my table and chat. Of course I said "NO WAY". She looked quite surprised and I very quickly said "Then I will have to fight off all these other bastards in here to keep them away from you". "I don't want any trouble"!! She laughed and I pulled up a chair for her. So you see, be spontaneous, be polite, but be yourself. Make her laugh and you are more than half way there. You can also see what type of sense of humor she has too. Keep us updated on this one bro, curiosity is high now! LOL. Go for it!

Confidence brother. that is what its all about. Obviously demonstrated in that story man..if you're confident and have a sense of humor, that goes a long way with women. Will do my best and will keep you updated. My curiosity is as high as yours now LOL.

Also, be patient! Live your life and date others. Wait for a comfortable and gracious opportunity. Don't press the issue. That's a recipe for disaster.

My wife is a gym hottie. I waited over seven moths before I was able to ask her out. I didn't want her to think I was a creep or a stalker.

We have been married 11 years and have 2 kids. She's even hotter now!

:love:

and this is why i want a woman into training for a relationship. 11 years 2 kids later, she's hotter then ever. You my friend are a lucky man as i'm sure you know. Your story inspires me lets see if i can start off the right foot with this gym hottie.

Taking your advice buddy. This is what i intend to do, will start off by making some eye contact and go into a chat about something small and of interest to her. Thanks bud.

Bro if she's as hot as you say, guys are coming at her from every different angle, 99% of them just want a peice or want to keep her around as a hot girlfriend or maybe a trophy wife to impress their friends. You MUST see, be seen and talk to her several times all while keeping you're little baby crush to yourself. That means workout partners, friends, coworkers, whoever. Keep your mouth shut about how hot you think she is and pray your body language hasn't already given you away. Otherwise she'll put you into the "I can have him anytime I want" category and you have to be a cool SOB to ever climb out of that hole.

If you want to go the obviously infatuated route, you might as well take a picture of your junk and write YES or NO underneath so she can circle her answer. You'll get the same results.

agreed. this is the conclusion i came to also. I will take some time to show her i am interested in her but will keep it nothing but friendly at first. Thanks for this perspective brother.

Dont be shy , Have confidence and start conversation. Most girls like that i know are just looking for somebody who can be there friend. You can work it Bro... Keep your Head high and walk Proud and talk proud. You will be okay...:headbang:

Appreciate the encouragement bro. Also if i view this approach as making a friend i will have more nerve to strike up a conversation so it works best this way.

This is all good, but I would also prime it by making eye contact a couple times, exchange some smiles, and a few, "hello's" -- spread out over a few gym days first. She should know who you are before you just jump out of the bushes and start talking to her for apparently no good reason.

It's like how Jack Sparrow caught the sea turtles to get off the island:

Will Turner: How did Jack get off the island?
Mr. Gibbs: Well, I tell ye. He waded out in the shallows and he waited there three days and three nights, 'til all manner of sea creatures 'came acclimated to his presence. And on the fourth morning, he roped himself a couple of sea turtles, lashed 'em together, and made a raft.
Will Turner: [skeptically] He roped a couple of sea turtles?
Mr. Gibbs: Aye, sea turtles!
Will Turner: ...What did he use for rope?
[Mr. Gibbs pauses, uncertain.]
[They look up and see Jack.]
Jack Sparrow: Human hair. From my back.

Jack sparrows lessons on how to pick up the ladies? I like it. Lets hope she gets her hot ass in this week so i can get the priming started. :cheeky-s:

Way back in the "good ol days" I used to just ask the trainers, guys/girls at the desk etc about various girls. They know everything about every hot girl and often did me a favor by telling me who's nuts, married, divorced, has an ex husband who has an order of protection out against HER or who's banging a "few" of the trainers in the gym. 1st weed at the garbage and then once you figure out who isn't a screw ball then make your move like others have suggested. Also here is a freebie for you, the girls are more responsive to just about anyone who wants to talk to them during cardio (if they are not reading, watching tv or have head phones on). No one likes cardio and their "guard" is down during that time. It was almost too easy, just jokingly complain how you can't stand cardio or shit even ask her how to use the machine, I know it sounds stupid but it works. Don't bother her during weights as they usually want to get in and out but cardio I am telling you is the place to make your move unless she doesn't do any then you gotta do it when you think the time is right.

This is what i am thinking of doing. checking to see if the guys at the front desk have any info or at least will give me her name so i can do some research on my own. The cardio tip is a good one. Most of us are bored as all hell doing cardio anyhow and looking for distractions. Have not seen this girl do cardio at all thou. Probably does it after she trains but i am at work by that time, so that would be a no go. Still thanks for the idea brother.

hesitators are masturbaturs, na im kiding bro, you should hide behind a wall and take a pic of her with ur camera phone and show us how hot she really is

There is a fast way to get her to notice me. Snap pics of her wih my phone. :rolleyes:

Tell you what...when shes my girl, i will take some snapshots and post them up for you bros to enjoy.
Updates to come soon.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc