advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to ask a fitness girl out, at the gym.

Looked her up last night. Found a shitload of information, photos, interviews. She is indeed a fitness model and competitor and also writes training related articles.
After seeing her photos and everything else I found I am now more intrigued than ever. Only problem..I still do not know if she is in a relationship. Didn't mention any relationships in any interview or anyplace I looked.

Looks like I will have to keep trying to make contact with her in the gym to find out. Thanks for the feedback brothers.

I had to hold out as long as I could before I commented on this but after this post I couldn't take it anymore. Let me tell you the reality of the situation and hopefully you will consider me credible enough to take my advice. If not well good luck to you.

Off course you are more intriqued then ever, that is by design it is called baited hook marketing. Off course they are not going to mention a relationship, wouldn't your hopes of been crushed if they would of told you she has been married for 10 years with 3 children? You see she makes money by having men worship her and like you be intrigued, in awe of her, and generally deposited so far up her ass you know what she is going to eat before she does.

My opinion on equal ground you probably had no shot and with the way you have decided to approach the situation you have a better chance of going to the moon then even having a significant conversation with this girl.

These girls are wired different, everything they do has a purpose including who they marry or date. Unfortunately (well actually for you fortunately) you are not on this girls radar. Trust nor do you want to be, I don't know you but judging by your approach and your posts on this thread you are no where near ready to handle a girl like this and that is not a bad thing, in the long run it will cause you much less heartache.

In closing forget about her right now. Search for internal beauty in a normal girl one that is internally beautiful first if she happens to look good that is a bonus. Make sure they are not defined but what they look like, ie...not make a living on their beauty and define yourself in this same manor. If you can do this you will be happy with yourself and relationship will just be a reflection of that.

Major stalker behavior imo.

Don't go by the male definition of a stalker, use the female definition.

Sadly, the female definition of stalker just applies to men. I've been texted and called by girls I don't know and never met, had my address recited to me by a drunk girl who works at my gym, had girls show up at my house after I broke up with them, show up at my work with fake prenatal prescriptions, faked pregnancy tests, follow me around clubs after I told them I was unavailable, made up stories about how I tried to get with them at my work... the list goes on and on and on... :banghead:

Keep swinging buddy. Stay patient yet persistent. There's so many different thoughts and a lot of good advice in this thread.

Last edited:
Wow this thread is amazing I can't stop reading it LOL. I've got swagger as it is but anyone who is closed minded regarding new approaches to get girls has no game.

I'm in a similar situation as the original topic describes...

I work a side job as a valet in the summer at a country club. There's a blonde girl that works as a waitress inside the club and she is a dime. 5'4" beautiful blue eyes, tight body, and a booty like you would not believe.

Over the past few months I gradually "pre-heated the oven"..got her name, warm smiles and even caught her really checking me out. About a week and a half ago I had my first real conversation with her and I asked her for her number. When I dropped the question she looked really excited at first then she looked sad and told me she'd give me her number but that she has a boyfriend. I played it off real smooth and told her its all good we could just get to know each other. She agreed..so she gave me her number than I asked her what she liked to do for fun, what she wanted to do, when she had time to hang out bla bla bla..we didn't set an actual day to hang out bc I had to run and the last thing she said was I'm open to whatever just hit me up.

This conversation happened on a sun and I waited until Friday and finally broke and texted her asking if maybe she wanted to get a bite to eat at some point this weekend. She never responded. In the back of my mind I'm thinking fuck maybe het BF saw the text or maybe she doesn't text (which is a reach, I know) so I waited until the next day (Saturday) and I called her and got no answer. She never called back. Then on Sunday I missed her walking to her car but by the time she drove out I was right there-she couldve stopped and said something but she didn't. I played it cool and didn't really look over at her but she waved as she passed by while talking on the phone. Bad sign I know. I had that oven pre-heated to 350 degrees! Now she's cold as fuck!! Lmaoo

I'm telling you guys this girl is wifey material with an amazingly down to earth, laid back personality especially for a girl as beautiful as her. I know she was feeling me..she was even a little nervous/short of breath at one point when she was talking to me..she gave me her number, she's very responsive to me but not any of the other guys I work with, etc.

Okay, I have my work cut out for me..Turns out this girls been in a relationship for 5 years! Also she goes to school upstate and is leaving to go back in less than two weeks. I need to at least hang out with her before then and that's why I was being somewhat pushy by calling her after she didn't respond to my text.

I need advice my dudes. Whats my next move? Is it a time for a hail mary and just write her a note and leave it in her car? If so, any ideas on what to say? I should be seeing her tomorrow and it's one of her last days at work so this is it. I feel like I can't call or text again..so either a short letter or catching her in person and talking to her is my best bet. Because right now its like the 2min warning in the 4th quarter..4th down and long! Any tips or advice is much appreciated..

Your joking right:confused: Not really asking for advice to move in on other dudes girl who been together for 5 yrs.

The note should say call me if you break up with your man until then peace...

I had to hold out as long as I could before I commented on this but after this post I couldn't take it anymore. Let me tell you the reality of the situation and hopefully you will consider me credible enough to take my advice. If not well good luck to you.

Off course you are more intriqued then ever, that is by design it is called baited hook marketing. Off course they are not going to mention a relationship, wouldn't your hopes of been crushed if they would of told you she has been married for 10 years with 3 children? You see she makes money by having men worship her and like you be intrigued, in awe of her, and generally deposited so far up her ass you know what she is going to eat before she does.

My opinion on equal ground you probably had no shot and with the way you have decided to approach the situation you have a better chance of going to the moon then even having a significant conversation with this girl.

These girls are wired different, everything they do has a purpose including who they marry or date. Unfortunately (well actually for you fortunately) you are not on this girls radar. Trust nor do you want to be, I don't know you but judging by your approach and your posts on this thread you are no where near ready to handle a girl like this and that is not a bad thing, in the long run it will cause you much less heartache.

In closing forget about her right now. Search for internal beauty in a normal girl one that is internally beautiful first if she happens to look good that is a bonus. Make sure they are not defined but what they look like, ie...not make a living on their beauty and define yourself in this same manor. If you can do this you will be happy with yourself and relationship will just be a reflection of that.

Good points... I was trying to be little less direct when I said for him tell her hes best friends with the head judge at her next show if she competes. :D

Wow this thread is amazing I can't stop reading it LOL. I've got swagger as it is but anyone who is closed minded regarding new approaches to get girls has no game.

I'm in a similar situation as the original topic describes...

I work a side job as a valet in the summer at a country club. There's a blonde girl that works as a waitress inside the club and she is a dime. 5'4" beautiful blue eyes, tight body, and a booty like you would not believe.

Over the past few months I gradually "pre-heated the oven"..got her name, warm smiles and even caught her really checking me out. About a week and a half ago I had my first real conversation with her and I asked her for her number. When I dropped the question she looked really excited at first then she looked sad and told me she'd give me her number but that she has a boyfriend. I played it off real smooth and told her its all good we could just get to know each other. She agreed..so she gave me her number than I asked her what she liked to do for fun, what she wanted to do, when she had time to hang out bla bla bla..we didn't set an actual day to hang out bc I had to run and the last thing she said was I'm open to whatever just hit me up.

This conversation happened on a sun and I waited until Friday and finally broke and texted her asking if maybe she wanted to get a bite to eat at some point this weekend. She never responded. In the back of my mind I'm thinking fuck maybe het BF saw the text or maybe she doesn't text (which is a reach, I know) so I waited until the next day (Saturday) and I called her and got no answer. She never called back. Then on Sunday I missed her walking to her car but by the time she drove out I was right there-she couldve stopped and said something but she didn't. I played it cool and didn't really look over at her but she waved as she passed by while talking on the phone. Bad sign I know. I had that oven pre-heated to 350 degrees! Now she's cold as fuck!! Lmaoo

I'm telling you guys this girl is wifey material with an amazingly down to earth, laid back personality especially for a girl as beautiful as her. I know she was feeling me..she was even a little nervous/short of breath at one point when she was talking to me..she gave me her number, she's very responsive to me but not any of the other guys I work with, etc.

Okay, I have my work cut out for me..Turns out this girls been in a relationship for 5 years! Also she goes to school upstate and is leaving to go back in less than two weeks. I need to at least hang out with her before then and that's why I was being somewhat pushy by calling her after she didn't respond to my text.

I need advice my dudes. Whats my next move? Is it a time for a hail mary and just write her a note and leave it in her car? If so, any ideas on what to say? I should be seeing her tomorrow and it's one of her last days at work so this is it. I feel like I can't call or text again..so either a short letter or catching her in person and talking to her is my best bet. Because right now its like the 2min warning in the 4th quarter..4th down and long! Any tips or advice is much appreciated..

YOU CRASHED THIS THREAD TOO???? DAAAAAAYUM! :naughty:

whatever happened?

Been taking it easy like everyone here suggested. Still didn't say anything to her but I do see her often lately, every day this week. I nod and smile at her every time I see her and she gives me a little smile back so i figure its a start.
Actually a female coworker has been annoying me to tag along to the gym with me and see how I train..curious for whatever reason. I was thinking it may be a good idea to have her come along one morning and strike up a conversation with this girl. I have seen females make comments to her many times, she is responsive to them it seems at least more so than with males.
Maybe the cowoerkr could introduce me to her just innocently..she will not see me as a stranger anymore. Will update and let you bros know how that goes.

I posted pictures of this girl that I found on the web in a few threads here. figure there is no harm since they are all over the net anyhow. Still curious about her ethnic background too.

Thanks again for the feedback brothers. Will post any updates.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner