over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to become a multimillionaire in the bodybuilding industry

I know Big A knows this allready because he follows the same info paths I do......but for some of you guys who kind of didnt know what I was talking about in the beginning of this thread....if you want some interesting reading on how 6-7 figure checks got written out and bounced around the supplement industry .... here is some interesting reading for you.

go to google and enter the following words in the search window

xyience pike bankrupt

Last edited:
It was very generous of you to even post the idea, as has already been discussed. I actually did this and am working with two companies, who private label for others as well as their own line, and have a nice china connection who can manufacture about anything...jugs being one of them. The interesting part of this, is I had just met my china rep at a social function prior to your original post. I even came across the national rep for one of the larger jug manufacturers who has been a tremendous resource. He used to train at a gym I owned. It is a great idea, and it has now lead to other business opportunities, one being in the bicycle industry that I know nothing about. They currently manufacture high end carbon fiber/titanium frames/components. It is simply about making connections. I apologize if I misunderstood your intentions of your original post, as I was one who wanted to supply you with a better price on jugs.

You have some great ideas I'm sure, and yes it is just a matter of visualizing, acting and timing. I bought my second company right before the real estate up-tick and in 2009 had a personal income of $320,000 in that business alone...with no debt. Over $100,000 and my other real estate business, again with zero debt. So it can be done, in an up or down economy, but it all starts with an idea!

I know Big A knows this allready because he follows the same info paths I do......but for some of you guys who kind of didnt know what I was talking about in the beginning of this thread....if you want some interesting reading on how 6-7 figure checks got written out and bounced around the supplement industry .... here is some interesting reading for you.

go to google and enter the following words in the search window

xyience pike bankrupt

i followed the xyience thing a while back since im a huge mma fan about them not paying the fighters and athletes they were sponsoring, so i can imagine who else they didnt pay!

Interesting....very interesting....hey maybe i do want to get into the plastic blow moulding industry....LOL

Infinity Assets

( I also left this post to remind me to finish that business post i have 2/3 done )

Interesting....very interesting....hey maybe i do want to get into the plastic blow moulding industry....LOL

Infinity Assets

( I also left this post to remind me to finish that business post i have 2/3 done )

Why? How many jugs do you need? I have a few laying around my apartment...:D

Infinity Assets

Bumping this to see if Dante has that business post done yet!!

I'm double majoring in business & law at a good school. There's a lot of untapped areas in this sport that can prosper in the monetary side. Of course, I'm just 19, but I think I have a few ideas. I just need to finish my degrees, pursue them and others. Primarily, I'll be working within the Sports side of business and law. But there's areas here that people haven't thought of that I think can work. It just needs a few good names to endorse it, sleek design, and an efficient production.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws