over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to boost epo

A long time ago I got some injectable EPO Lance Armstrong-type drug (I don't know what it was called) and it worked wonders for my ability to do cardiovascular exercise

Now I have no idea where I would get something like that these days, And I am wondering if there are good ways to boost EPO, blood oxygen, cardio capacity, etc

Whether through supplements, or some sort of affordable DIY low oxygen sleep chamber, etc

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say you’re gonna need to find a really shady Rick Sanchez style scientist to get some
^^^not at all ..we carried it (EPO) ..& it sold out
(..i mean, we cater to a broad spectrum of athletes & there are athletes that use the stuff)

..it's a Performance Enhancing Drug (PED) & just like anything else ..it has a proper ..appropriate ..and advantageous applications (..which, granted, may not be our arena)

..basically EPO is more popular than "some" in this small BB segment of PED use might think

Apart from drugs,

I've seen the rec earlier in this thread for folic acid, b12, and iron

And I did some looking into hypoxia chambers, and while it looks like you could get a hypoxia tent for your house, it's kind of pricey and inconvenient to say the least

They do sell something called "altitude masks" which are supposed to make it more difficult to breathe and help train your lungs, and those are pretty cheap, although there's some debate among folks about their efficacy

Apart from drugs,

And I did some looking into hypoxia chambers, and while it looks like you could get a hypoxia tent for your house, it's kind of pricey and inconvenient to say the least

They do sell something called "altitude masks" which are supposed to make it more difficult to breathe and help train your lungs, and those are pretty cheap, although there's some debate among folks about their efficacy

Bigger I gotta say, your off the wall willingness to make off the wall shit happen is awesome!

Apart from drugs,

I am going to the gym now but will just state the national averages of RBC's all went up after the folic acid fortification in the 90's. Not by much but statistically significant. So if you were to add in a few certain supps and eat more red meat and maybe a little boldenone (and test) then you could create a significant increase. EPO is not bad for you it's just bad for a muscle bound freak to take large amounts of it when he is already pushing AAS, HGH and maybe even stimulants. It's dangerous getting your RBC's too high. Some people have very low RBC's so EPO is fantastic for them.

Now for you I totally don't think it's needed nor is adding in various supplements. I know you like to experiment but it's totally not needed for this. I would recommend you just start doing sprints and build your cardiovascular system through hard work and if you want to take something for a fast change to help you begin with go with GW-50156 at a standard dose (10-20mg per day). Those 2 things should be more than enough to be significantly fitter in a few weeks.

Cardarine is pretty good dope for endurance. Here’s a stack for you:

Test 100mg week
EQ 300mg week
Cardarine 20mg day
Ostarine 25mg day

You could try GW50156 which can be extremely effective at increasing cardiovascular endurance and fast.

This is the best bet. I’ve known lots that have used it for exactly what you want. Another is s9009. You need to find injectable though. Lots of research sites sell both.

You’re essentially breathing through a straw with those. Not sure it works the same way
Apart from drugs,

This is the best bet. I’ve known lots that have used it for exactly what you want. Another is s9009. You need to find injectable though. Lots of research sites sell both.
This completey got rid of the winded ness I get from tren on a really heavy tren cycle. Made breathing feel normal again even with intense exercise

I am going to the gym now but will just state the national averages of RBC's all went up after the folic acid fortification in the 90's. Not by much but statistically significant. So if you were to add in a few certain supps and eat more red meat and maybe a little boldenone (and test) then you could create a significant increase. EPO is not bad for you it's just bad for a muscle bound freak to take large amounts of it when he is already pushing AAS, HGH and maybe even stimulants. It's dangerous getting your RBC's too high. Some people have very low RBC's so EPO is fantastic for them.

Now for you I totally don't think it's needed nor is adding in various supplements. I know you like to experiment but it's totally not needed for this. I would recommend you just start doing sprints and build your cardiovascular system through hard work and if you want to take something for a fast change to help you begin with go with GW-50156 at a standard dose (10-20mg per day). Those 2 things should be more than enough to be significantly fitter in a few weeks.
It’s not even just the rbc either though you’re also raising hematocrit

Semi pro football! Had our first practice today. I was gassed, dry heaving, drenched in sweat.
For really though, look into some west side style gpp work. All types of sled pushes and drags, hill sprints, etc. run the cardarine….it fucking works.

Bigger I gotta say, your off the wall willingness to make off the wall shit happen is awesome!
This would only be true if the last part of the conditional was true but so far he’s wanted to drop body fat so he tried freezing it and now he wants to not be winded at football practice so he wants to inject EPO.

It’s not off the wall shit he’s trying to make happen man, you’re pandering to him. It’s fucking stupid as fuck and reckless as hell.

This guy really just needs a homey to tell him to STFU and keep his head down and put the fucking work in.

Controlling viscosity is a must so stay hydrated if you're going to use EPO! In the 90's there were competitive cyclists that used EPO. Their RBC's and Hematocrit increased, which of course caused their blood to thicken and along with becoming overly dehydrated the cyclists died of cardiac arrest, heart failure and stroke.

https://www.ridemedia.com.au/features/epo-and-the-spate-of-sudden-deaths/

This would only be true if the last part of the conditional was true but so far he’s wanted to drop body fat so he tried freezing it and now he wants to not be winded at football practice so he wants to inject EPO.

It’s not off the wall shit he’s trying to make happen man, you’re pandering to him. It’s fucking stupid as fuck and reckless as hell.

This guy really just needs a homey to tell him to STFU and keep his head down and put the fucking work in.
Ya I pretty much agree. There’s no bottle that’s gonna make up for hard general physical preparedness for a semi pro ball player. Nothing makes that easier besides working harder. The steroids and all that shit just let you work harder for longer, and then recover from it

Everyone needs a friend like that

Using altitude equipment is stupid as fuck and reckless as hell?

Coolsculpting is stupid as fuck and reckless as hell?

I need to shut up and put the work in?

Matsuo, you are using several different kinds of steroids all at once, for no other purpose than cosmetics and vanity. Look in the mirror Dudeman.

Using altitude equipment is stupid as fuck and reckless as hell?

Coolsculpting is stupid as fuck and reckless as hell?

I need to shut up and put the work in?

Matsuo, you are using several different kinds of steroids all at once, for no other purpose than cosmetics and vanity. Look in the mirror Dudeman.
Bro at the level you’re at use all the drugs you want. You only get one chance. Just be aware these things will shorten your lifespan when abused. That said if you’re winded and not making it through practice, that’s a conditioning issue and drugs won’t fix that. So my advice is use more drugs and work your fucking ass off

Bro at the level you’re at use all the drugs you want. You only get one chance. Just be aware these things will shorten your lifespan when abused. That said if you’re winded and not making it through practice, that’s a conditioning issue and drugs won’t fix that. So my advice is use more drugs and work your fucking ass off
Some of them will shorten it by a LOT. Abruptly. Like EPO.

You need discipline to run it. You need to check HCT very regularly, with a centrifuge. Friends who have run it high have talked about spinning during the night to avoid blood clots. It turns your blood to sludge. If you’re not SUPER FUCKING CONDITIONED you’re probably going to die.

Some of them will shorten it by a LOT. Abruptly. Like EPO.

You need discipline to run it. You need to check HCT very regularly, with a centrifuge. Friends who have run it high have talked about spinning during the night to avoid blood clots. It turns your blood to sludge. If you’re not SUPER FUCKING CONDITIONED you’re probably going to die.
Oh for sure, and I personally wouldn’t touch it. But knowing me Id have no problem blasting a gram and a half of test, 2 grams of eq, and 5-600 mgs of deca for my joints If I played semi pro ball and thought I might ever want a chance at a real roster

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131