over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to bring the boys back?

chan22

Newbies
instead of running hcg while crusing can i do clomid eod throughout the duration of cruisin on a low dose of test

Are you serious? Clomid is a SERM.

You might want to control estogenwith an AI depending on what dosage you're "cruising" at.

Are you serious? Clomid is a SERM.

You might want to control estogenwith an AI depending on what dosage you're "cruising" at.

i'm not trying to control estrogen. I'm trying to keep my nuts from shrinking down to marbles

Have you had a bad experience with HCG and is that your reason why not wanting to use probably the most effective thing out there to stop your balls from shrinking? Why not a low dose 250iu or 500iu a week to keep the boys happy?

Have you had a bad experience with HCG and is that your reason why not wanting to use probably the most effective thing out there to stop your balls from shrinking? Why not a low dose 250iu or 500iu a week to keep the boys happy?

no, i've never had a bad experience just dont have it on hand and considering i stilll live with my parents it would be hard to keep it stored in the fridge

no, i've never had a bad experience just dont have it on hand and considering i stilll live with my parents it would be hard to keep it stored in the fridge

Ah, I don't live with my parents but I still need to hide it. I just got a 6-pack of something that I knew no one else would drink. Then I took one of the cans and very slightly let out the air/carbonation. Next I took a can opener and partially opened up the bottom of the can. I took a 10ml vial with my HCG, double-wrapped it in ziploc bags and then stuffed it back inside can. Used a clear piece of scotch tape to ensure the partially opened bottom wouldn't drop out on it's own should someone happen to move it. All cans are attached to eachother still so if someone moved it they couldn't tell one is empty. That's how I get 'er done.

Ah, I don't live with my parents but I still need to hide it. I just got a 6-pack of something that I knew no one else would drink. Then I took one of the cans and very slightly let out the air/carbonation. Next I took a can opener and partially opened up the bottom of the can. I took a 10ml vial with my HCG, double-wrapped it in ziploc bags and then stuffed it back inside can. Used a clear piece of scotch tape to ensure the partially opened bottom wouldn't drop out on it's own should someone happen to move it. All cans are attached to eachother still so if someone moved it they couldn't tell one is empty. That's how I get 'er done.

Great post but I have to ask, do you like martinis shaken and not stirred? ;)

You're cruising and live with your parents? WTF? How old are you?

Would hiding it in the freezer be any better? Preload the syringes and store them up there.

I'm just brainstorming here, but if you REALLY wanted to use HCG, get one of those little igloo lunch boxes and fill it with ice and store it in your closet under some shit. Just replace the ice each day, I wouldn't risk letting my hcg float around in a pool of water.

Bro, stop spending money on gear and get an apartment!

Tribestan every 8 hours at 2 tabs will keep balls in their original condition.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws