over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to Build a 600 Pound Bench Press!!!

big_byrd52

World Record Holder/Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to let anyone who is close enough to make it know about a Bench Press Meet and Bench Training Seminar im having in Chattanooga, TN on Aug 12th, 2006. The meet will be unsanctioned and touch-n-go, no pause at the chest. I will be having 2 good friends of mine, both World Class Benchers over 600 pounds without a shirt, come down as guest lifters and give a seminar on how to build a Monster BEnch Press. Jeremy Hoornstra just broke a 30 year old bench record that many thought would never be broken, and noone else had even come close to by benching 605 lbs at only 242 lbs bodyweight! He has done 660 in the gym without a pause!! Nick Winters is fast becoming one of the biggest benchers around. Period! He has benched 675 in competiton and 700 in the gym, Nick is chasing the title of World's Biggest Bench by breaking the current record of 715 held by Scot mendleson. Nick will be taking his last workout before his big competition at my gym after the meet! You will not want to miss these sick weights being moved!

Entry fee for the Bench Meet is $35, and seats for the Monster Bench Seminar by Nick and Jeremy afterwards are $35. Even if you dont want to lift in the meet, come on down to watch these rediculously strong guys lift! There have only been 37 men in the history of the world to bench 600 pounds or more in competition without a supportive shirt! And only 2 men have ever benched 700 in competiton! Dont miss this oppertunity to see 2 of them Smashing weights at the same place!

BENCH MEET AND SEMINAR FLYERS CAN BE FOUND ON MY WEBSITE ALONG WITH ENTRY FORMS.

WWW.IRONPLAYGROUND.NET

please contact me if you are interested in coming and or lifting. [email protected]

2006 END OF SUMMER BENCH BASH INFO:

Attachments

• Bench Bash.doc
    65.8 KB · Views: 499
I wish I could make it.

BB,

I would love to be there but my schedule will be will prevent me from attending. I hope you will post some videos of these guys doing there thing.I enjoy watching great lifts. Let me know if this event will make it to the Dallas / Ft. Worth or Denver area in 2006.

thanks, wedge

bump

just bumping this back up for the Byrd Man...

Mr.Huge

Byrd,
I will be there if it were local. Sounds like its going to be a good time.

bump for anyone interested.

big_byrd52 said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to let anyone who is close enough to make it know about a Bench Press Meet and Bench Training Seminar im having in Chattanooga, TN on Aug 12th, 2006. The meet will be unsanctioned and touch-n-go, no pause at the chest. I will be having 2 good friends of mine, both World Class Benchers over 600 pounds without a shirt, come down as guest lifters and give a seminar on how to build a Monster BEnch Press. Jeremy Hoornstra just broke a 30 year old bench record that many thought would never be broken, and noone else had even come close to by benching 605 lbs at only 242 lbs bodyweight! He has done 660 in the gym without a pause!! Nick Winters is fast becoming one of the biggest benchers around. Period! He has benched 675 in competiton and 700 in the gym, Nick is chasing the title of World's Biggest Bench by breaking the current record of 715 held by Scot mendleson. Nick will be taking his last workout before his big competition at my gym after the meet! You will not want to miss these sick weights being moved!

Entry fee for the Bench Meet is $35, and seats for the Monster Bench Seminar by Nick and Jeremy afterwards are $35. Even if you dont want to lift in the meet, come on down to watch these rediculously strong guys lift! There have only been 37 men in the history of the world to bench 600 pounds or more in competition without a supportive shirt! And only 2 men have ever benched 700 in competiton! Dont miss this oppertunity to see 2 of them Smashing weights at the same place!

BENCH MEET AND SEMINAR FLYERS CAN BE FOUND ON MY WEBSITE ALONG WITH ENTRY FORMS.

WWW.IRONPLAYGROUND.NET

please contact me if you are interested in coming and or lifting. [email protected]

2006 END OF SUMMER BENCH BASH INFO:

Looks like a great event!

Ted Arcidi had the bench for sometime...705...a good friend of mine....this was before these new wave shirts with the open back's...INZER....

Mendelsohn came to Worcester last year he's a fucking monster....he won the raw open..to say the least....

he had an open challenge to that fat fuck who claims he did 1005....with a shirt....to come and bench without the shirt but the pussy never showed up...

living in sevierville TN i think i will make it down there i would love to check it out

Friggin awesome BB...wish it was happening in Cali. Let us know how the event went.

Hey BB...did you model for the trophy on that site? Geez..I wish someone could make a trophy of me :) lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131