advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to carb up on insulin without holding water?

La_pantera

Registered
Its amazing how some people can carb up on insulin without getting bloated and hold water. Full and dry.

Nothing fills me up like it but it makes me watery full. Maybe lower sodium when carb up?

Would appreciate some tips From the insulin pros. on how to do it best way fill up and stay dry.

Milos loves it and he use it to perfection whats his secret 🤷‍♂️

it's no secret - insulin raises aldosterone levels so to keep it low you have to take diuretics that block aldosterone secretion - when loading with insulin diuretics are essential to stay dry but full at the same time

and second thing if you restrict sodium you won't even load up with 200iu of insulin

it's no secret - insulin raises aldosterone levels so to keep it low you have to take diuretics that block aldosterone secretion - when loading with insulin diuretics are essential to stay dry but full at the same time
so you have to use diuretic with insulin when carb up or you will hold water is what you saying? but wouldent the diuretic block the sodium so you wont fill up?
if you could maybe explain little example how you would do it would be thankfull 🙏

and second thing if you restrict sodium you won't even load up with 200iu of insulin
yes i tried restric sodium cant fill up 🤷‍♂️

man sorry but I will not explain how the whole loading process works because it would take me an hour to describe a small part of it lol

if someone knows the mechanisms of action of specific diuretics, insulin and drugs that block aldosterone (because they are not only diuretics) they will know how to do it

I doubt that someone will give you a ready-made recipe because there is no such thing, first you have to cooperate with someone and pass a few peaks to get to know your body

man sorry but I will not explain how the whole loading process works because it would take me an hour to describe a small part of it lol

if someone knows the mechanisms of action of specific diuretics, insulin and drugs that block aldosterone (because they are not only diuretics) they will know how to do it

I doubt that someone will give you a ready-made recipe because there is no such thing, first you have to cooperate with someone and pass a few peaks to get to know your body
Aha ok i understand seems like its a big process the whole part. sounds easier then it is i guess. so basicaly impossibe to not hold water on slin if you not diuretic i understand now. thnx for the answer 🙏

insulin can decrease the amount of glucose in the bloodstream, reducing the trigger for aldosterone release.

I've seen guys do it several ways , what I've seen work the most reliable is doing a big carb depletion then using the body's ability to super compensate then use a diuretic to pull off any excess water.

Some just use insulin to moderately carb up while cutting water when trying to make weight and then fill up.

I think it more so boils down to what works best for you after doing a series of test runs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131