over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to choose between 2 girls….

As something to add to the whole "if I were left crippled" idea...

Jrod sometimes jokes that he wishes he got a chair earlier because whores are ALL THE TIME all over him at the bar and stuff. Haha! They're everywhere.

To brag on his girlfriend (who is pretty fuckin' sexy herself)... :D
She was not his only option, but she was definitely the best choice. They didn't get together until AFTER his accident.
(If Jrod disagrees with this statement, I'll take that up with him later.) ;)

His weiner isn't crippled! (... so I hear) :headbang:

She said "weiner". You harlot.

Pick the one who lets you PIIHB (hint, last letter stands for butt):D

No one can answer that question except yourself. My great great grandpappy always said choose the one that had teeth and all her limbs, but then again he ho'd around with a quadriplegic dwarf who had a vagina on her forehead...

While three years older isnt a huge deal....Ive done the older woman thing b4 and its great at first...but never worked out...they know how to play your ass...cougars are sneaky:D
I say you keep seeing both of them till your answer is obvious or one shows up at your place with a weapon...;)

The only way to really learn who anyone is, is over a very long period of time.

Go out with the one that's not asian.

While three years older isnt a huge deal....Ive done the older woman thing b4 and its great at first...but never worked out...they know how to play your ass...cougars are sneaky:D
I say you keep seeing both of them till your answer is obvious or one shows up at your place with a weapon...;)

Exactly. I thought 4 years older wasnt a big deal, but 6-7 months in she changed and i realized she just put up a front the whole time to real me in.

Pic the one you can be 100% honest and real with.

Well I chose to focus on the older WHITE chick and only be with her. I’ve been honest with both from the start and will until the end. At the end of the day I have a better connection with the white chick. We are super comfortable with each other and it feels as if we have been together for awhile. Just for a quick reference… with the Asian girl when she would sleep over at my place or I at hers we always had a horrible nights rest. With the white girl she spoons me for 5-10mins and I’m out cold and I have sleeping issues.

I haven’t read any of the post since my last post till today. I made my decision to end it with the Asian girl yesterday and discussed things with the white girl last night. Everyone is in the know and we are moving forward as adults no drama. I shall see how it plays out. I appreciate all the post you all contributed with 1 exception. After reading these post it reconfirms I am going in the right direction.
Thanks!

I need to address this also:
I want to know where in all of this I made it a race thing. Some knucklehead (cal) stating why worry about Asian or White. Where did I say I was worried about their race? Reading comprehension is lacking! And shame on triathloncoach for liking his post. From your (tricoach) posts that I have read you are an intelligent person. Please show me where I said or stated which race is better or that race was a consideration? BTW I’m White and Japanese so how the hell would it be a race thing?

Im white, light brown hair light blue eyes. Ive actually always preferred to date non whites, mostly hispanics. Not too attracted to black people but Ive dated a few, not a racial thing just preference.

I think it makes things more interesting. Of my two most serious relationships in my life one was hardcore puerto rican, and the other, my fiance, is mexican.

Im white, light brown hair light blue eyes. Ive actually always preferred to date non whites, mostly hispanics. Not too attracted to black people but Ive dated a few, not a racial thing just preference.

I think it makes things more interesting. Of my two most serious relationships in my life one was hardcore puerto rican, and the other, my fiance, is mexican.

I'm telling Mitt Romney. Adios Amigo!!!:D

Well I chose to focus on the older WHITE chick and only be with her. I’ve been honest with both from the start and will until the end. At the end of the day I have a better connection with the white chick. We are super comfortable with each other and it feels as if we have been together for awhile. Just for a quick reference… with the Asian girl when she would sleep over at my place or I at hers we always had a horrible nights rest. With the white girl she spoons me for 5-10mins and I’m out cold and I have sleeping issues.

I haven’t read any of the post since my last post till today. I made my decision to end it with the Asian girl yesterday and discussed things with the white girl last night. Everyone is in the know and we are moving forward as adults no drama. I shall see how it plays out. I appreciate all the post you all contributed with 1 exception. After reading these post it reconfirms I am going in the right direction.
Thanks!

I need to address this also:
I want to know where in all of this I made it a race thing. Some knucklehead (cal) stating why worry about Asian or White. Where did I say I was worried about their race? Reading comprehension is lacking! And shame on triathloncoach for liking his post. From your (tricoach) posts that I have read you are an intelligent person. Please show me where I said or stated which race is better or that race was a consideration? BTW I’m White and Japanese so how the hell would it be a race thing?

Joe,
Everything is about race these days. Didn't you know that?? ;)
In your 1st post you make the distinction between the 2 girls as Asian and White. That is probably where that came from. Otherwise you could have just said you were trying to decide between 2 women.
I wouldn't worry to much about what Coach likes or dislikes. Have you read many of his post? Scary! But in a funny distorted way :D
Good job picking the white chick though!! :rolleyes:

Marriage #2 was to a red haired green eyed Mexican lady, first was to a WASP. Maybe this next time, wait, WTF, likely won't be a 3rd marriage, i'm not too bright but i do eventually learn:D

Retarded post ...so much time spent analyzing...something not.that complicated ....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Clear OP has very minimal experience with relationships and women in general...please overanalyze this some more please.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws