over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to cure the "tren cough".

so its not so much of how much u inject, its the fact that the tren is in your system period? i have had a tren cough so bad once, till the point i threw up...i figured i had to back down a lil bit. the supply mentioned that it was a lil overdosed. this post i very helpfull..i really love the results i get from tren and hate to have to cut it out my rotation.

Kyle...awesome post! 4 posts and you come out swinging!
I've used singulair, really the best stuff for asthma. So taking Singulair would only block the receptors, but not the Lypoxygenase fat burning effect...right?

Kyle can chime in, hopefully. But as I read it above...
I think, by "selecting" the Lypoxygenase pathway, (blocking the Cyclooxygenase pathway) Aspirin would make the cough worse(?)...causing the prostaglandins to be made by the Lypoxygenase pathway...the pathway more responsible for the cough.

So aspirin would cause it or make it worse (?), while Singulair blocks it.

Aspirin would actually make the cough worse by forcing it to use the Lypoxygenase pathway.

And yes, it would not block the fat burning effect by taking Singulair.

so its not so much of how much u inject, its the fact that the tren is in your system period? i have had a tren cough so bad once, till the point i threw up...i figured i had to back down a lil bit. the supply mentioned that it was a lil overdosed. this post i very helpfull..i really love the results i get from tren and hate to have to cut it out my rotation.

The more tren in your system, the more prostaglandins, and the more pronounced the side effects will be.

Were you using tren prop or enanthate? The cough and side effects are much more pronounced with prop due to the rapid release of tren not giving the body time to adjust to the larger amounts of prostaglandins.

Another note: Prostaglandins generate large amounts of histamines. Taking an anti-histamine should help with some of the tren sides, but likely wouldn't completely eliminate them.

i was using tren ace and test prop and sometimes i will run masterone with the tren and prop. here is something weird that i just remembered to mention.....i would get little to no cough if i inject my quads,,but in my glutes i get the cough every time!

The "Cough" will go away on its own within 5-6 min or so. Taking a medication to help suppress the symptoms of taking tren is like numbing your site injection with Novocain so it wont hurt...man up and just deal with it.
:yeahthat:

Kyle...awesome post! 4 posts and you come out swinging!
I've used singulair, really the best stuff for asthma. So taking Singulair would only block the receptors, but not the Lypoxygenase fat burning effect...right?

Kyle can chime in, hopefully. But as I read it above...
I think, by "selecting" the Lypoxygenase pathway, (blocking the Cyclooxygenase pathway) Aspirin would make the cough worse(?)...causing the prostaglandins to be made by the Lypoxygenase pathway...the pathway more responsible for the cough.

So aspirin would cause it or make it worse (?), while Singulair blocks it.

Ah, yeah..Guess I read it wrong..thanks bro

Really, try this!

The moment you feel your starting to get hit. Begin short, shallow breaths. Almost like a dog panting. This will make a huge difference in how bad your coughing gets.

CG

I took tren straight, and got the chokes, if you cut it, one c prop, one c mast, one c tren, NO COUGH GUARANTEED.....cutting it is key....

The moment you feel your starting to get hit. Begin short, shallow breaths. Almost like a dog panting. This will make a huge difference in how bad your coughing gets.

CG

^plus bury your head in a pillow and slow your heart down. Short shallow, WARM breaths (warm from pillow).

For people more Sensative to it, cutting it with other compounds will not help much. Location can sometimes make a difference.

might be a long shot, and sorry to bump such an old thread.

BUT did anyone have luck with this?

The "Cough" will go away on its own within 5-6 min or so. Taking a medication to help suppress the symptoms of taking tren is like numbing your site injection with Novocain so it wont hurt...man up and just deal with it.
Wrong. So of us are asthmatics and that tren cough will bring you to your knees trying to get air. The last time I did it I thought I was gonna stop breathing and was at the point of almost having my wife call the paramedics.

It was so bad for me that I haven't touch it in over 5 yrs and I have plenty of it.

EXACTLY.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...tren-cough-delays-fda-approval-nebido-us.html

not just in tren, as many have reported the cough with test etc at higher solvent levels.
I brew all my own gear including Tren (not from pellets). Deca, Eq, Test Cyp, Test Prop, Test Sus, D-bol, Npp and all is made using 2% BA and 20% BB and only Tren gives me a cough.

So it's not the Ba or BB doing it but the ingredients in the Tren Powder or something to that effect

I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd chime in given that it's an issue I've been researching and the OP's info was very helpful.

There are really two "types" of Tren Cough. First: The immediate and violent cough that lasts 5 minutes and can really happen with ANY gear injected into the blood stream, but most commonly with Tren. Second: the persistent cough that can last for days or weeks when Tren is used in a cycle.

Those of you who only know of the first are bashing the OP, but the reality is the second is reasonably common (judging by many unanswered questions on multiple forums).

Nice to finally find an answer, as the persistent cough keeps me from being able to use Tren, and I do love the positive effects of Tren.

Thanks!!!

The immediate and violent cough that lasts 5 minutes and can really happen with ANY gear injected into the blood stream, but most commonly with Tren.

Seems like the short esters in higher concentration does this to me.

I get Tren cough with oils that contain BA and do not get them with the new oils that do not contain BA. Your cut and paste job was a waste of my time.

You and I both have wasted our time by bothering to reply LOL

I would put a smaller fan in my face right after the injection before the cough and it would help a lot. Just an idea

when i use tren a (150mg per shot) i seriously take lik 6 minutes or longer to inject. This usually helps avoid the tren cough all together. i go so slow that if i even feel anything i stop immediately and wait for that feeling to stop. I then continue very slowly (half ml per minute) if i feel something again i find another spot to pin.

I dont know what to make of the tren cough theorys, I originally thought it was a BA issue w people, Ive had tren cough, the immediate choking coughing for air 1 time in ten years. Ive done maybe 10 cycles of tren, highest being 100mg day. I guess some of us are just lucky enough to not get this cough. Also, Im a daily aspirin user, especially while on cycles

Tren Ace has most definitely crushed my cardio and negatively impacted my jiu jitsu training. I get the shortness of breath when lifting or going up lots of stairs. I guess I am fortunate though as I have never experienced the cough during pinning. I used to rotate between quads and delts, but I stick just to delts now as my knees swell the night after pinning quads. It is worth every side for the size and strength gains though.

That's why I sip on that sizzurp, bro. Kills that cough.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws