over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to deal with Amps instead of vials?

gt500

Registered
Been on TRT for 2+ years and HCG as a part of the program for only a year. As you guys know, you need to refrigerate HCG after its been reconstituted.

This isn't a problem when I've got a 10ml vial. But I'm wondering how you do it if you only have a 1ml Amp? Once you break it open - its open. How do you get multiple doses out of it?

Do you buy new 10ml bottles and transfer it? I'm confused!

Been on TRT for 2+ years and HCG as a part of the program for only a year. As you guys know, you need to refrigerate HCG after its been reconstituted.

This isn't a problem when I've got a 10ml vial. But I'm wondering how you do it if you only have a 1ml Amp? Once you break it open - its open. How do you get multiple doses out of it?

I always just pre loaded my slin pins,and put them in the fridge till i needed them.

Yes

If you don't already have it you can pick up an amp opener, a little gadget that goes over the top of the amp and has a sharp edge on the inside to score the amp before snapping the top off. Once amp is open drip your Bac Water into the amp via a 21-23g pin then slowly swirl to reconstitute. Once all powder is dissolved draw it all back into syringe and then drip it into a clean vial for use and storage. I save my HGH/pep/etc vials for this purpose. I like the smaller vials because they will still hold 1-2ml of reconstituted compound and a one and half inch pin will reach the bottom of the vial to be able to draw every bit of compound out.

Yeah that makes sense! For as smart as I am I sure am dumb sometimes! (pre-loading pins)

Last edited:
As GS stated you can just pre-load your pins if needed. Here is another trick to use if you don't own a pair of amp cutters.

Take the cap from a pen and place the tip of the amp inside the pen cap. Hold the amp with one hand and use the other to simply snap the top off. Believe it or not the additional leverage makes it MUCH easier, and the plastic acts as a buffer from the broken glass and possible complications one might get from a loose particle or two.

Once you open a few you will be a pro at it:headbang:

As GS stated you can just pre-load your pins if needed. Here is another trick to use if you don't own a pair of amp cutters.

Take the cap from a pen and place the tip of the amp inside the pen cap. Hold the amp with one hand and use the other to simply snap the top off. Believe it or not the additional leverage makes it MUCH easier, and the plastic acts as a buffer from the broken glass and possible complications one might get from a loose particle or two.

Once you open a few you will be a pro at it:headbang:

I do the same good advice.............

I use the rubber jar opener. just fold the jar opener like a taco with the amp in the center. It's a "snap"!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131