over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How To Do Injections

yeah dumb fuck research what you think i am doin here. This use to be the place where you could get sum get some good info now it seams there are just peeps just lookin to jump someone. Sorry the general area aint good enuff try puttin a pin in the general area of your delts

All these guys are sayin' is do some research. We all know what we now know because we put in the time and effort to learn it. Contribute to the board and do research--that's what makes this a great board...if not the best! Just about any answer to any question you may have could be found somewhere on this board.

Question

Injection site on left glute is sore. This seems normal for me, but this time it seems a little swollen. It's been 3 days since injection. Is this normal? Am I being paranoid.. I used 1.5 22g needle. 300cc enanthate second cycle

Synthol injection ?

I understand seperating the muscle in different section for each day of injections but with biceps do you do two injections a day for example one inj. in inner upper head and another inj. in outter upper head in the same day. And i seen where it was recommened to start out with 1cc per day to see how you react to it for a while... Does that mean if you take 2 inj a day you do 1/2 cc in inner and 1/2cc in outter... Just need some clearity thanks for any info..

Super informative. I have plenty of experience with injections but it's always good to have a real refference.

I hit a vein and it bled internally under the skin. No pain at all, and no signs of infection.... 2 days later I have a bruise that is the size of a golfball and the area is a little tender, but nothing significant... Can anyone give me some insight into what I did wrong, what happened, should I be concerned, do I need to get med attention..

Anyone here like to shoot pecs other than me? I think it is the easiest muscle group to inject, and I hardly ever feel pain.

I've been researching around here and the web about front delt injects. For some reason im super paranoid about hitting the ax nerve(Axillary nerve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

My front delt is smaller that medial and post. My chest dominates where the front delt is just so shallow.

Would you guys suggest i just on about 1/2in depth of needle? FYI, i go full 1in depth in medial and post delt.

Thanks for the help brothers.

This is where I learned how to do chest injects. Great site.

I understand seperating the muscle in different section for each day of injections but with biceps do you do two injections a day for example one inj. in inner upper head and another inj. in outter upper head in the same day. And i seen where it was recommened to start out with 1cc per day to see how you react to it for a while... Does that mean if you take 2 inj a day you do 1/2 cc in inner and 1/2cc in outter... Just need some clearity thanks for any info..

Read through these two threads and you will understand everything...They cover all of your questions:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hetek-syntherol-amounts-per-muscle-group.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...05-site-enhancing-oils-synthol-how-guide.html

Research

I have learned one thing over the years. There is nothing thst can replace research! !

great info! Love shooting Pecs too. Me personally i switch between chest-bi and shoulders..Leaves me looking like a syntherol baby without the pain..even if its just temporary..lol..:banghead:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear