over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How To Do Injections

I have seen people inject into their glutes as well as their quads, is it only to mix up the injection site or is there a preferred site?
Everyone has a preferred inject site but you should try and mix it up so you dont have any future complications.
Left glute right glute
Etc

Should you rotate more than two sites or is that good enough? Figured I would try quads back and forth since that will be easiest to reach by myself.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Should you rotate more than two sites or is that good enough? Figured I would try quads back and forth since that will be easiest to reach by myself.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

The more sites you have to use the better off you will be. Quads and ventro glutes were my sites for first cycle. If pinning twice a week that's 14 days before hitting the same spot again.

I made it a point to learn all the main spots after that. Glutes, ventro glutes, quads, delts. These will have you pretty set, should be good to go. Pecs were the last I tried, I use em if I need to and it's not too much oil. But really the other sites give you many options.

Ok thanks, that makes sense. I'll pick up different needle lengths then. I watched some videos and it doesn't seem as complicated as I thought.

It all comes down to how bad do you want it. Spotinjections.com will show you safe ways to do intramuscular if anyone has any questions about it. I'm sure somebody already posted the website somewhere, but I was to lazy to scroll through today!

Site rotation is very important especially if your using fast esters. Biceps are a good and easy spot. 23 gauge 1in. That all i use.

I rotate shoulders, never had an issue. Anyone else have luck with the shoulders?

pip

I am look for some help on why i may be having painful pip. I am running my first cycle of test e. My first injection was pretty severe pain with much redness for almost a week. I researched many reasons of how an why this would happen which made some sense. But my second injection is still super super sore to the point it is hard to walk normal and get in and out of bed and even sit with out taking percaution. There is no redness like my first injection was. Its been about a week and my first injection feels much better and the pain has almost vanished and the redness is gone. Can anyone help me wth this?

Hey guys. So i injectd test enanth into my left shoulder(deltoid) for the first time and it has been pretty sore and kind of has a reddish irritation to it in a small spot around it. Just wanted to check and see if anyone had any advice or info on why the test caused that but my deca inject in the opposite shoulder didnt.

Looking to run a cycle of test cyp about 200-400mg week... For multiple injection sites what would your recommendations be for needle size and length? Will one do the job on multiple sites? Or should I get different lengths?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws