over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How To Do Injections

I like to place in recently boiled h2o this will kill any bacteria that may be in the med, and it will help with flow and absorption. Let it sit in the h2o for a few minutes. Works great for me, and I hit delts and quads and this seems to reduce the pain. You should always hit your delts is using Sus to max the time release structure of the compound since they are so dense.

I too use heated water to let the oil warm up and it seems to help speed flow immensely, not sure i agree with less pain at site as some said..

Thanks....Again

The reading on injections was informative. I have been told at a different site that it is
OK to use 2cc needles. It seems, if I read the forum correctly, that is not a good idea. I do sub q on gh, I am not sure if that is correct. Any help is appreciated.

The reading on injections was informative. I have been told at a different site that it is
OK to use 2cc needles. It seems, if I read the forum correctly, that is not a good idea. I do sub q on gh, I am not sure if that is correct. Any help is appreciated.

For SQ shots, it's best to use a slin pin. 29-30g.

help

Does anyone how to tell if you got a fake cycle of test ???? or anything type for that matter

Does anyone how to tell if you got a fake cycle of test ???? or anything type for that matter

first of, if you got fake gear, you'll noticed no gains at all. If you get a long ester test, it takes about a week to feel the effects. if you get a short ester, it takes less time. it is possible that by fake means that all u got was oil or a very low concentration of test.

what you should notice that IS NOT a fake is a good feeling of well being, more desire to go to the gym and sex, more confident, and weight gain as well as strength gain.

I too use heated water to let the oil warm up and it seems to help speed flow immensely, not sure i agree with less pain at site as some said..

pain is usually from the BA that is added and by heating it wont help. The usual percent of BA added should be less than 2% and if it is more, it will cause pain. BB is also added to stabilize the BA and that helps in controlling the pain. Also, short esters in test are known to cause a lot of pain and there is nothing u can do about it..but just get used to it.

good info, i did glut in the past but i think ill go in the quad this time....did sub q in the stomach when i tried the HCG diet not bad at all....got some hgh comin

pinned n bicep

I pinned for the first time n my bicep and my muscle is swollen and red. its been like this for 3 days. BOTH OF THEM. the right way more than the left. i only put 1/2 a cc n each exactly like it said to on the instructions. ive been on gear for a few years and this happened b4 when i hit test 450 n my shoulder, but im kinda trippin about this issue cuz a friend of mine had to cut a baseball size lump outta his ass last year and it started out like this. i feel like a dumb fuck for trying it now. should i b worried and go to a doctor r just wait it out.:banghead::banghead:

I pinned for the first time n my bicep and my muscle is swollen and red. its been like this for 3 days. BOTH OF THEM. the right way more than the left. i only put 1/2 a cc n each exactly like it said to on the instructions. ive been on gear for a few years and this happened b4 when i hit test 450 n my shoulder, but im kinda trippin about this issue cuz a friend of mine had to cut a baseball size lump outta his ass last year and it started out like this. i feel like a dumb fuck for trying it now. should i b worried and go to a doctor r just wait it out.:banghead::banghead:

Just now read this. My recommendation would have been GO TO Doctor. How are things since this post??

For anyone just starting TRT, why would you inject anywhere other than thigh or hip? I could understand for those that have pinned for several years and have scar tissue and need new inj sites. Thigh and hip offer more muscle tissue and less of a chance to nich a vein or artery. As far as I know, spot injection of HORMONES do not promote growth in that area.

Also, as far as needle length, i think 1" is long enough for these areas unless there is a great amount of SQ fat. 23 gauge seems to flow pretty well too. Tried 25 before,but takes longer to inject.

Incidentally, when my docs office perform the injection, they use a 1 1/2" 21 gauge in the hip and it is painless and extremely fast. I think I will get some this size next time i acquire my own.

Injecting is the good way of treatment. Its difficult to inject in abdomen. There should be limit of injections like once in a week or twice in three weeks. It is one of main treatment of Low T.

I see a couple people mentioned a sterile syringe everytime. If im pinning eod to ed will I need to use a sterile syringe every singe day I pin?

I see a couple people mentioned a sterile syringe everytime. If im pinning eod to ed will I need to use a sterile syringe every singe day I pin?

Yes - hope I'm not late. Syringes/needles are cheap. Alcohol swabs even cheaper - use lots! I use one syringe to draw out the test, take a sterile needle off a second syringe to inject.

IM in quad location pic; Thigh Injection tip

In glute; upper, outer quadrant of glute.

very informative website

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting