over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How To Eat 7,300+ Clean Calories In A Day

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
This is what I ate yesterday. I know many don't think it's possible to eat this much without using cheat meals and others just don't get how you put a diet together to consume so much. This is how I'm growing at 266lbs.

Breakfast:
  • 4 whole eggs
  • 4 servings liquid egg whites
  • 2 servings Omegalyze
  • 4oz. strawberry / blueberry / blackberry / raspberry mix
  • 4oz. watermelon
  • 1.5 servings Rice N Grinds
  • 1/2 scoop ON Pro Gainer
  • 1/2 scoop On Hydro Whey
  • TOTAL - 1,262 (104g protein, 120g carbs, 33.1g fat)
Lunch:
  • 12oz. flank steak
  • 1.5 bags Barilla Ready Pasta
  • 1 scoop ON Hydro Whey
  • TOTAL - 1,190 (96g protein, 126g carbs, 30.5g fat)
Intraworkout:
  • 4 scoops Karbolyn
  • TOTAL - 800 (0g protein, 200g carbs, 0g fat)
Postworkout:
  • 1 scoop ON Pro Gainer
  • 1 scoop Karbolyn
  • 1 scoop ON Hydro Whey
  • TOTAL - 990 (90g protein, 135g carbs, 10g fat)
Dinner:
  • 8.5oz flank steak
  • 2 whole eggs
  • 2 servings liquid egg whites
  • TOTAL - 1,425 (98.8g protein, 165.5g carbs, 35.5g fat)
Dessert:
  • 3 servings Rice N Grinds
  • 3 servings low fat frozen yogurt
  • 1 scoop ON Hydro Whey
  • 2 scoops True Nutrition custom protein mix
  • 1 serving almond butter
  • TOTAL - 1,587 (82g protein, 200.2g carbs, 24.1g fat)
DAILY TOTAL - 7,254 (470.8g protein, 946.7g carbs, 133.2g fat)

Total is actually closer to 8,000 calories - I also had part of a PDX cookie, a cookie from the grocery store bakery, and some Nick's Enlightened ice cream with dessert.

me091621.jpg

I honestly do not think that you need such a huge amount of calories, you just don't need to add extra fat, which then you will have to burn anyway and at the same time you will lose some of the muscles that you will work out in the off-season

in my opinion, there should be just enough calories to ensure a sufficient caloric surplus, there should absolutely not be a surplus of 1000 or even more calories

This is what I ate yesterday. I know many don't think it's possible to eat this much without using cheat meals and others just don't get how you put a diet together to consume so much. This is how I'm growing at 266lbs.

Breakfast:
  • 4 whole eggs
  • 2 servings Omegalyze
  • 4oz. watermelon
Lunch:
  • 12oz. flank steak
  • 1 scoop ON Hydro Whey
Intraworkout:
  • 4 scoops Karbolyn
Postworkout:
  • 1 scoop ON Pro Gainer
  • 1 scoop Karbolyn
  • 1 scoop ON Hydro Whey
Dinner:
  • 8.5oz flank steak
  • 2 whole eggs
Dessert:
  • 1 scoop ON Hydro Whey

Total is actually closer to 8,000 calories - I also had part of a PDX cookie, a cookie from the grocery store bakery, and some Nick's Enlightened ice cream with dessert.

me091621.jpg
Your lean and growing its all about diet and yours is big eat big get big and just keep it clean and it won't be anything like a dirty bulk you should put on some solid lbs of mass but your grocery bill has to be through the roof lol
Keep eating keep growing brother

You’re a beast Daniel

Do you go to sleep uncomfortably full? If yes do you just grind it out as par for the course? My problem is physically fitting enough food in my stomach to grow. I always end up super bloated and suuuuuper full. Probiotics, digestive enzymes, fruit helps...but nothing really relieve it.

How much 'slin are you running? I'm guessing a lot given the 200g of carb intraworkout....

I honestly do not think that you need such a huge amount of calories, you just don't need to add extra fat, which then you will have to burn anyway and at the same time you will lose some of the muscles that you will work out in the off-season

in my opinion, there should be just enough calories to ensure a sufficient caloric surplus, there should absolutely not be a surplus of 1000 or even more calories
Agreed, I've always felt the ideal goal would be to gain something like 1lb of fat per month, which would be around a 100 daily calorie surplus.

Breakfast:
  • 4 whole eggs
  • 2 servings Omegalyze
  • 4oz. watermelon
Lunch:
  • 12oz. flank steak
  • 1 scoop ON Hydro Whey
Intraworkout:
  • 4 scoops Karbolyn
Postworkout:
  • 1 scoop ON Pro Gainer
  • 1 scoop Karbolyn
  • 1 scoop ON Hydro Whey
Dinner:
  • 8.5oz flank steak
  • 2 whole eggs
Dessert:
  • 1 scoop ON Hydro Whey

me091621.jpg
What does Dante always say?

food is your anabolic?

well a diet like this is what he had in mind. I love it dude. Keep it up. I routinely get up to around 7000 calories in my offseason and it’s definitely not an enjoyable experience lol.

You’re a beast Daniel

Do you go to sleep uncomfortably full? If yes do you just grind it out as par for the course? My problem is physically fitting enough food in my stomach to grow. I always end up super bloated and suuuuuper full. Probiotics, digestive enzymes, fruit helps...but nothing really relieve it.
I have the same problem. I don’t eat this much protein, but my carbs are up there on par with this. One way I’ve found that helps pack a lot of food in without feeling like you ate a lot is 120 grams white rice flour or cream of rice(the flour has a nicer texture in shakes) and 150 grams water or fruit juice. Cook for 1 minute in microwave, stir, cook for 30 more seconds. Add to blender with 1 scoop protein powder and 1 cup liquid eggs whites. 50 grams of protein, 110 grams of carbs if you used water, and more like 145 of you used juice. Tastes just like a thick shake and goes down super easy.

You’re a beast Daniel

Are you getting enough greens in your diet brother? There important for scraping the stomach to help with digestion. It might help you out upping your broccoli and lettuces it should help

I'd rather not eat this much but my weight wasn't moving until I pushed calories over 7,000. Rest days are around 4,500 but I'm usually dropping 1-2lbs. on those days so thinking of upping that.
You’re a beast Daniel

Not really uncomfortable but my stomach is pretty full. I stay up as long as I can after my last meal, usually 30-60 minutes, which makes sleeping easier. Part of putting on a lot of size is being bloated and uncomfortable at points and most guys just can't tolerate that. Fiber, probiotics, proper hydration (not enough water = food doesn't move through you), digestive enzymes, and sticking to foods that digest well makes it easier.
your grocery bill has to be through the roof lol
This is one of the things guys don't think of when they want to get huge - I spend $1,000+ at the grocery store each month. Add in 1-2 restaurant meals per week and it's $1,200+ per month on food.

What does Dante always say?

food is your anabolic?

well a diet like this is what he had in mind. I love it dude. Keep it up. I routinely get up to around 7000 calories in my offseason and it’s definitely not an enjoyable experience lol.
Absolutely. I never imagined I'd be consuming 1,000 grams of carbs in a day but when you're training hard and trying to move the scale it becomes easier than you'd think.

Its hard to bulk nowadays trying to feed myself is guaranteed 1k a month which is crazy because my diet is really simple its mostly chicken lol and tuna I completely agree its getting expensive to grow smh lol

I've always been curious about something whenever you post your meal plans; are you sponsored or do you get a discount on supplements? A lot of the stuff you buy is big brand and costs a lot of money. Pride Foods Rice N Grinds is the biggest ripoff on the market, hands down. Especially when you realize how easy it is to make cream of rice. I could never ever give them my money. I'm not trying to pry into your financial business or anything. I just know I could never afford the stuff you have.

i couldnt eat that much.
i agree w LOKI seems like too many cals BUT as you stated scale wasnt moving. for ME tho i cant imagine what would happen... dont think i ever ate that many clean cals.... lemme see.... Nope. never ate that many cals.
What are your current stats?

Daniel I am curious if your thyroid levels are high? Which may account for higher than normal consumption to grow?I keep testing my thyroid levels over the years and I always get over normal ranges, nothing medically alarming I guess but enough to really burn some calories.

Also, do you still use humulin r during the day and humulin n at night or have you changed the protocol? (I lurked some of your old posts hehe).

Damn that’s a lot of food! That’s awesome man.

This is also where I get stuck. I have to push the food pretty hard to grow and it sometimes just becomes too much.

I've always been curious about something whenever you post your meal plans; are you sponsored or do you get a discount on supplements? A lot of the stuff you buy is big brand and costs a lot of money. Pride Foods Rice N Grinds is the biggest ripoff on the market, hands down. Especially when you realize how easy it is to make cream of rice. I could never ever give them my money. I'm not trying to pry into your financial business or anything. I just know I could never afford the stuff you have.
haha finally some one said it. Flavored cream of rice is one of the most absolute non sense things going on right now for the price that it cost. I'd like to know the profit margins on that lol. Ill take the orange box all damn day and flavor it my self and i can get it tasting glorious.

Now them dudes over seas got some very good brands that are priced very nice. There are some legit companies over there that look far and away better for the flavored cream of rice compared to the over priced nonsense here.

Ill take the orange box all damn day

Even the orange box is a ripoff. I used to buy it all the time and where I live it's roughly $4.00 a box. I could only get it at one grocery store in the area and it looks like it's been discontinued or they stopped carrying it. It costs even more online (double or triple) and I can't believe people are paying it. It's absence from the store forced me to find an alternative and that was taking jasmine rice through a coffee grinder and then cooking it. I get 16 lb bags from Costco for around $18. Once I did the math I slapped myself.

It won't be 100% like those two products but once you flavour it and find the right amount of water for consistency you'll be happy you saved the money. Those products don't say what kind of white rice is used but I'm pretty sure it's jasmine. It's been the closest I've found. I used sushi rice once and it was bad/bland.

Daniel what does your training look like in this gaining phase?

I buy white rice flour from winco for like a dollar a pound and make my cream of rice out of that

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws