over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How To Eat 7,300+ Clean Calories In A Day

I've always been curious about something whenever you post your meal plans; are you sponsored or do you get a discount on supplements? A lot of the stuff you buy is big brand and costs a lot of money. Pride Foods Rice N Grinds is the biggest ripoff on the market, hands down. Especially when you realize how easy it is to make cream of rice. I could never ever give them my money. I'm not trying to pry into your financial business or anything. I just know I could never afford the stuff you have.
Not sponsored, no discounts. I have a good career and have made smart decisions with money so I'm pretty comfortable financially. I put my body through a lot of strain with hard training and the compounds used so I spend a lot on quality foods and health supplements to offset that as much as possible.

Daniel what does your training look like in this gaining phase?
I do push / pull / arms / legs. Two workouts for push, two for pull, one for arms, and legs is split into quads and glutes & hams. Top set and 1-2 back off sets on most exercises. I train 2 on 1 off or 3 on 1 off depending on how I'm feeling.

What do macros look like on 7300K calories?
The day I posted was 7,254 calories broken down as 470.8g protein, 946.7g carbs, 133.2g fat.

I may have to try that. I used to mix rice flour with flavored egg whites and eat the mix as such. I now prefer cream of rice (orange box) cooked in the microwave, but may try to nuke the flour and see how the taste and consistence compares. This would be a cheaper option so why not?

I may have to try that. I used to mix rice flour with flavored egg whites and eat the mix as such. I now prefer cream of rice (orange box) cooked in the microwave, but may try to nuke the flour and see how the taste and consistence compares. This would be a cheaper option so why not?
The consistency is a bit more gluey since the rice is much more fine that cream of rice, but I still like it. And it blends up hella smooth into a protein shake after being cooked too

Even the orange box is a ripoff. I used to buy it all the time and where I live it's roughly $4.00 a box. I could only get it at one grocery store in the area and it looks like it's been discontinued or they stopped carrying it. It costs even more online (double or triple) and I can't believe people are paying it. It's absence from the store forced me to find an alternative and that was taking jasmine rice through a coffee grinder and then cooking it. I get 16 lb bags from Costco for around $18. Once I did the math I slapped myself.

It won't be 100% like those two products but once you flavour it and find the right amount of water for consistency you'll be happy you saved the money. Those products don't say what kind of white rice is used but I'm pretty sure it's jasmine. It's been the closest I've found. I used sushi rice once and it was bad/bland.

White rice flour is the exact same thing and you get more for a similar price

Have you considered lowering the amount of whey and dairy? Personally, These hurt my digestion which hinders ability to eat. Maybe do 1-3 scoops isolate stacked with a good plant based protein? Tuna shakes ain't bad either lol

Last edited:
I can't believe that some of you have reverted to eating geriatric baby food as grown men. 2 each his own.

Zero chance I could eat that day in and day out. I could do it for a day or two maybe and that would be it.

The day I posted was 7,254 calories broken down as 470.8g protein, 946.7g carbs, 133.2g fat.

Wouldn't it be better to have more fat and less carb to reduce the volume of food? Not saying this for you exclusively, but for those who struggle to increase their calories and say they could not have 7000 a day.

I use to eat 7000 calories in the early 90s. I was around 268. All it did was get me fat. When I backed down to 5000, I was 250 and looked 100% better.

I use to eat 7000 calories in the early 90s. I was around 268. All it did was get me fat. When I backed down to 5000, I was 250 and looked 100% better.
I get that but lets say in his case if he doesnt eat that much the scale doesnt budge? Lowering food wouldnt help would it? Or are you implying lower food would help things get digested better therefore better uptake?

I get that but lets say in his case if he doesnt eat that much the scale doesnt budge? Lowering food wouldnt help would it? Or are you implying lower food would help things get digested better therefore better uptake?
yes, paradoxically, the reduction of food often causes the weight to start to go up (this often happens at the beginning of the cutting) because the body is under stress being constantly loaded with such a large number of kcal must constantly work at maximum speed and does not process this food in the right way

No I saying gouging myself with that many calories just made me fat. Stop be fixated on the scale. You can weigh exactly the same and look completely different, depending on if you are lean or fat.

I was gonna say a lot of things, but I just came from a thred where a guy was fanning over a pepperoni ectomorph asking how a smaller guy stays so ripped. I just think that we may need to start all over here with elementary gym class.

I'm not sure if anybody has ever seen the guys who are "naturally" ripped all the time. Today, we have the drugs available for every build to have the metabolism of one of those guys, and people stay lean all year even on dirty bulk calories. In those cases, the only way to get fat is the excessive use of insulin.

That sort of thing really exploded on the scene in maybe the last decade or so, being not in the traditional cannon of advice. I just can't believe that people have to ask an ectomorph how he stays so skinny.

I know you stated the scale was not moving at your previous level of intake: was body comp changing for the better or was literally nothing happening? Just curious.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws