over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How To Eat 7,300+ Clean Calories In A Day

God damn Daniel, much respect for what you're doing. Eating that much food is BY FAR the hardest thing about bodybuilding. And 7300 clean cals is no fucking joke.I honestly don't know how you can consistently do that day in and day out. The closest I ever got was eating 6000 cals a day (nothing but meat/veggies/rice with protein and carbs powders) )back when I was going for all out size. I managed to get up to 260 lbs and I'm fucking 6'2, which isnt all that much with my frame lol. But God damn it was tough to eat that kind of quality and not to mention I felt like shit.

Have you considered lowering the amount of whey and dairy? Personally, These hurt my digestion which hinders ability to eat. Maybe do 1-3 scoops isolate stacked with a good plant based protein? Tuna shakes ain't bad either lol
No, what I'm eating now is what's best for my digestion. Having some nutrition from powder at each meal cuts down on the whole food and that makes my digestion better.

Wouldn't it be better to have more fat and less carb to reduce the volume of food? Not saying this for you exclusively, but for those who struggle to increase their calories and say they could not have 7000 a day.
That's an option. As I've added more muscle my body has handled carbs better. Fats feel like they sit in my stomach for too long and quick digestion is a top priority when eating this much.

I know you stated the scale was not moving at your previous level of intake: was body comp changing for the better or was literally nothing happening? Just curious.
Body composition was staying the same. Obviously as a bodybuilder I keep an eye on body comp and want to maintain a certain look, but when I'm gaining I'm much more focused on the scale going up and beating the logbook. If both are happening then most of what I gain will be good weight. I'm still at the point where I can push my weight up high and get good gains out of it - post-dieting I had gained 18lbs. 2 years ago and gained 10lbs. last year. I'm trying to make the most of that and add as much muscle as I can since I only plan to go hard with this for another few years.

You’re a beast Daniel

Do you go to sleep uncomfortably full? If yes do you just grind it out as par for the course? My problem is physically fitting enough food in my stomach to grow. I always end up super bloated and suuuuuper full. Probiotics, digestive enzymes, fruit helps...but nothing really relieve it.
^^^i don't understand this?? ..i mean what's the point in taking AAS if you can't eat enough to grow??

IMO ..anything beyond a true TRT is like stepping on the gas with the emergency brake on ..you'r just adding stress to body for literally no greater purpose

..correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't you even using insulin?? ..my god that's just madness

This is one of the things guys don't think of when they want to get huge - I spend $1,000+ at the grocery store each month. Add in 1-2 restaurant meals per week and it's $1,200+ per month on food.
^^^this brings up something important that i think some/most neglect ..or just choose to ignore

WE'r TALKING ABOUT GROWTH;
..for these drugs to work optimally ..they require food ..CONSISTENTLY ..weather that be 7000cals ..or 3000cals (..or where ever you fall on the scale )

..this "thing" we do costs money ..YES money beyond just buying AAS/PEDs ..money beyond your gym membership

..it's no wonder so many are always looking for the next best "ANABOLIC" or "PED"

^^^yes they have different characteristics, BUT we'r talking about growth here ..& NONE of them promote growth with-out sufficient calories/food/nutrition

..or some are looking for the next best "training" protocol ..with sufficient food & AAS any kind of consistent workout done with intensity is going to promote growth

IMO .."specialized" training regimens/protocols are reserved for the ELITE ..that have maxed out the potential of "traditional" training

^^^they are the ones who need to dive deeper into the "science of training" to get those extra 5..10..15lbs (..& it may take them years to achieve that)

^^^the average & intermediate get plenty of results by applying a surplus of calories (..however much, or little that surplus is that works for you)
+AAS
+TRAINING/stimulation
..CONSISTENTLY!!!!!

^^^and for sure the "week-end-warrior" needs nothing more complicated than this

►if you lack the ability & discipline to EAT & to TRAIN with consistency ..or you can't afford it ..don't bother with AAS ..this "thing" is just not for you

#REALITY

That’s a lot of food, Interested to see how this works out for you.

Can you share any info about insulin protocol? Would be very useful information to frame the approach conceptually.

I saw you don't eat much yogurt or Greek yogurt. Have you ever used it as a staple in the past vs using so much powder? Me personally I digest yogurt very well and can't beat the taste lol.

Can you share any info about insulin protocol? Would be very useful information to frame the approach conceptually.

I may of missed it in the shuffle of post, but are you using insulin? I would think if you have a enough of this in the mix that you could get the scale moving without so much food.

It wasnt too long ago that you were cutting, rt? Just curious what your caloric intake was then?

I do applaud you for what you are trying to do here. I know I couldn't do this. It definitely takes a very motivated ambitious person to even try it.

Daniel, what do you do for a job? are u active the entire day?

Im only asking because 7k is a shit ton (i got up to 6's a bunch) but that was when i was on my feet a ton.
I remember listening to JP talk about his peak offseasons where he was not trying to take an insane amount of steps because it just meant he had to eat more.

Daniel, what do you do for a job? are u active the entire day?

Im only asking because 7k is a shit ton (i got up to 6's a bunch) but that was when i was on my feet a ton.
I remember listening to JP talk about his peak offseasons where he was not trying to take an insane amount of steps because it just meant he had to eat more.
I do digital marketing for one of the big banks. The only activity I get in a typical day besides my workout is walking through the grocery store, taking my dog out or sex.

This is definitely the fastest my metabolism's ever been which is partially due to using low doses of T4 and T3 through this gaining phase. Thinking of cutting those back to maximize gains.
Currently doing N twice a day 12 hours apart. R is preworkout and with meals 2, 5 and 6. For R I dose it at meals so it's enough to cover most of the carbs in the meal, but not all. The pancreas can still do some work.

I may of missed it in the shuffle of post, but are you using insulin? I would think if you have a enough of this in the mix that you could get the scale moving without so much food.

It wasnt too long ago that you were cutting, rt? Just curious what your caloric intake was then?

I do applaud you for what you are trying to do here. I know I couldn't do this. It definitely takes a very motivated ambitious person to even try it.
I cut from March through late May. Calories started in the high 2,000s and got down to 1,300 at the lowest. Those numbers are low but I don't do much cardio - ~40 minutes per day was the most I did this year. For me it's easier to just eat less than to do crazy amounts of cardio to get the fat off.

I saw you don't eat much yogurt or Greek yogurt. Have you ever used it as a staple in the past vs using so much powder? Me personally I digest yogurt very well and can't beat the taste lol.
I have 3 serving of low fat yogurt at my last meal almost every night. I've never had Greek yogurt. I have no issues digesting whey so the large amount of powder isn't a concern for me. The extra powdered protein and carbs are what keep my digestion good since it cuts down on the whole foods.

I do digital marketing for one of the big banks. The only activity I get in a typical day besides my workout is walking through the grocery store, taking my dog out or sex.

This is definitely the fastest my metabolism's ever been which is partially due to using low doses of T4 and T3 through this gaining phase. Thinking of cutting those back to maximize gains.

Currently doing N twice a day 12 hours apart. R is preworkout and with meals 2, 5 and 6. For R I dose it at meals so it's enough to cover most of the carbs in the meal, but not all. The pancreas can still do some work.

I cut from March through late May. Calories started in the high 2,000s and got down to 1,300 at the lowest. Those numbers are low but I don't do much cardio - ~40 minutes per day was the most I did this year. For me it's easier to just eat less than to do crazy amounts of cardio to get the fat off.

I have 3 serving of low fat yogurt at my last meal almost every night. I've never had Greek yogurt. I have no issues digesting whey so the large amount of powder isn't a concern for me. The extra powdered protein and carbs are what keep my digestion good since it cuts down on the whole foods.
Dante posted about using very low amounts of t3 for helping stay lean during a bulking phase. His recommendation was around 12.5 mcg daily. How much are you using ?

Dante posted about using very low amounts of t3 for helping stay lean during a bulking phase. His recommendation was around 12.5 mcg daily. How much are you using ?
Would this shut down your natural production? It would only be a good idea if you are lowish I guess. I’m personally high t3/normal t4/normal tsh so it seems dumb to ramp t3 up anymore, I already lose 5lb a night sweating out on my sheet lol

@danieltx thanks for the response Daniel! So your protocol is basically the same as it’s been in 2019 when you shared some info on it. Any reason other than availability you don’t use lantus/log?

you may not be a pro, but I still consider you to be one of the best assets to ProM. your professionalism, everything from your formatting to how you address others, is impeccable. and I'm sure you've shone a light or two on rather esoteric subjects that became more accepted because they heard it from you.

kind of a weird post, but thanks for being around. I was amazed to hear how young you are. you're going big places

Would this shut down your natural production? It would only be a good idea if you are lowish I guess. I’m personally high t3/normal t4/normal tsh so it seems dumb to ramp t3 up anymore, I already lose 5lb a night sweating out on my sheet lol

@danieltx thanks for the response Daniel! So your protocol is basically the same as it’s been in 2019 when you shared some info on it. Any reason other than availability you don’t use lantus/log?
It might, but you’re thyroid bounces back so fast it would hardly matter. He recommends this while on an all out bulk along with some other things like night time carb cuttoffs to try and keep fat gain as minimal as possible

It might, but you’re thyroid bounces back so fast it would hardly matter. He recommends this while on an all out bulk along with some other things like night time carb cuttoffs to try and keep fat gain as minimal as possible
I eat a few large pieces of Italian bread covered in butter and huge chunks of cheese right before bed with 60g whey isolate then a bowl of yogurt/honey/fruit and 300mg magnesium and 2iu GH/4iu humalog and I still lose weight at night. I go to sleep looking pregnant then wake up having lost weight and my stomach is super flat/dry.

Ya I feel you. My pre bed meal has 110 grams of carbs from cream of rice. I have to eat carbs at every meal or else my portion size at other meals will have to be huge to gain. But a little t3 while eating heavily definitely keeps my metabolism humming and helps me feel a bit hungrier
I eat a few large pieces of Italian bread covered in butter and huge chunks of cheese right before bed with 60g whey isolate then a bowl of yogurt/honey/fruit and 300mg magnesium and 2iu GH/4iu humalog and I still lose weight at night. I go to sleep looking pregnant then wake up having lost weight and my stomach is super flat/dry.

Ya I feel you. My pre bed meal has 110 grams of carbs from cream of rice. I have to eat carbs at every meal or else my portion size at other meals will have to be huge to gain. But a little t3 while eating heavily definitely keeps my metabolism humming and helps me feel a bit hungrier
People say trestolone ramps up your metabolism a lot. I’m only on a tiny dose of that but it has increased my energy a lot. Maybe dropping it and just being on test is the best thing for me. To not detract from Daniels amazing thread I will ask:
@danieltx do you think just test is enough for offseason type diet or do you always add in an anabolic too?

►if you lack the ability & discipline to EAT & to TRAIN with consistency ..or you can't afford it ..don't bother with AAS ..this "thing" is just not for you

#REALITY

YES ^^^^^ 👏 👏

Whats the dosage on the R with your meals? I assume lower with the meals then a larger dose pre-workout?

12.5mcg T3.

No, it's really just availability.

Whats the dosage on the R with your meals? I assume lower with the meals then a larger dose pre-workout?
It just depends on how many carbs I consume at the meal. Ex. if I get eat 150g carbs I take 12IU. For preworkout I do 35-40IU as I do 335g carbs between my intra and postworkout shakes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity