over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How To Eat 7,300+ Clean Calories In A Day

Being bigger doesn't often relate to health though. It is better to think longevity.
Serious question….let’s say he can reach his goal by only eating 4500kcal a day, but it takes him two extra years. He’ll still be eating those calories just over a longer period of time. Won’t this be just as bad in the long run? I feel like with some of this stuff it’s better to get in, get it done, and get out and maintain for awhile to “cement” those gains

Now this I can agree with….however his post wasn’t about how to be healthy, it’s about how to eat a lot of calories to get big. He strikes me as a sharp enough guy to know that eating 7300 calories a day isn’t good for you though. And for that matter being over 250 pounds of muscle.

When people telling me they are eating excessively for more muscle, I always look at fluctuation from heaviest to contest weight.

Serious question….let’s say he can reach his goal by only eating 4500kcal a day, but it takes him two extra years. He’ll still be eating those calories just over a longer period of time. Won’t this be just as bad in the long run? I feel like with some of this stuff it’s better to get in, get it done, and get out and maintain for awhile to “cement” those gains

Well everybody wants everything quicker nowadays, that is why excessive drug use, even guys in gyms who look like crap. But to be fair, you can abuse your body when you are young more and get away with it most times.

It’s rare but I know of a few guys with extremely adaptive metabolisms like that. A fairly well-known prep coach named Austin Stout is someone who comes to mind. One of his clients also had a similar swing in calories from peak offseason to the toughest part of prep. Both of them had swings like that when getting in true contest condition though.

Intentionally crash dieting/doing a protein sparing modified fast and going that low is a different animal and I think unnecessary for most people/indicates a failure in structuring your diet, agree there.

im pretty sure I’m the client being mentioned 😂. We always Get up around 7k in the offseason and then I was down to just all protein veggies days for the last 5-6 weeks of prep with basically no refeeds minus maybe 50g carbs extra once a week. This was on top of 100mins of MISS cardio a day and 4 HIIT sessions weekly. I was in shape though. Dieted 24 weeks.

And like Daniel, my weight wasn’t moving until I got to close to 7k, and even then it didn’t budge much.

im pretty sure I’m the client being mentioned. We always Get up around 7k in the offseason and then I was down to just all protein veggies days for the last 5-6 weeks of prep with basically no refeeds minus maybe 50g carbs extra once a week. This was on top of 100mins of MISS cardio a day and 4 HIIT sessions weekly. I was in shape though. Dieted 24 weeks.

And like Daniel, my weight wasn’t moving until I got to close to 7k, and even then it didn’t budge much.

I'm right with you man lol.

My last pre contest diet run I was down to under 1000 calories a day by the end of it and doing hiit and on a fair bit of fat burners. Basically a 24 week diet too.

I kind of wonder how lean some guys actually are when they are finishing their cut on 2500 calories and such

My last pre contest diet run I was down to under 1000 calories a day by the end of it and doing hiit and on a fair bit of fat burners. Basically a 24 week diet too.

I kind of wonder how lean some guys actually are when they are finishing their cut on 2500 calories and such
Personally, I do not remember that I dropped below 4200kcal on training days, even in the last days of preparations for the competition

With the amount of food and money your spending I wasn’t impressed with your physique. I don’t mean this to be a dick. It’s just kinda like all that food and I’m sure gear. That physique is obtainable with out all that. Not worth it.

With the amount of food and money your spending I wasn’t impressed with your physique. I don’t mean this to be a dick. It’s just kinda like all that food and I’m sure gear. That physique is obtainable with out all that. Not worth it.
You write about me or @danieltx because you can understand it in different ways?

How can this not be a dick comment? Some people could probably say this about your physique, right? I’m sure there’s people out there who can walk around natty eating Burger King and doing push ups and look like you.

I definitely wasnt having a good time 😂😂

winning my class handily made it all worth it though.

You write about me or @danieltx because you can understand it in different ways?
^^^he is NOT talking about you ..his comment/opinion was directed @OP/danieltx

BTW; for the record; i disagree with with his statement ..dominant muscles ..genetic shape ..insertions; are variables that differ from individual to individual
..they have to do with the "appearance" of muscle ..& as such how "aesthetically" pleasing they are is a matter of opinion ..& depends on "what you like"

danieltx has been pretty open about his journey ..& year after year, he shows us that he continues to gain appreciable muscle ..which he documents with pics & details/confirms with dexa-scans

^^^now whether his approach or methods are "optimal" ..that's what we'r all hear discussing (..& learning) ..that's what this board is all about

what there is no denying;
-dantx is VERY muscular (..whether or not his "look" appeals to you, or not)
-his methods (..whether optimal, or not ..whether healthy, or not ..whether they work for everybody the same way, or not) do work
-dantx's quad's have more seep than a push-broom

How can this not be a dick comment? Some people could probably say this about your physique, right? I’m sure there’s people out there who can walk around natty eating Burger King and doing push ups and look like you.
I agree. In the bigger picture it’s just not healthy. Lots of food lots of gear. Either you have it or you don’t. When I saw his picture it’s a good physique but I wasn’t blown away. Obviously it’s a marathon not a race. Didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings. I wouldn’t waste the money on food to keep that diet up. Fuck 12 ounces of read meat everyday that’s a big meal by itself. Just different priorities I guess.

Daniel is recognized for sharing his knowledge and experiences. Spending money on food and drugs is not always synonymous with having a pro physique.

People who do not go on stage should not be judged based on their appearance, IMO

^^^now whether his approach or methods are "optimal" ..that's what we'r all hear discussing (..& learning) ..that's what this board is all about
^^^nnnnnoooo "..that's what we'r all *here discussing" 🤦‍♂️

-dantx's quad's have more seep than a push-broom
*SWEEP ..dam it, lol "..more *SWEEP than a push-broom" 🙈

^^^been doin' that a lot lately :unsure:

With the amount of food and money your spending I wasn’t impressed with your physique. I don’t mean this to be a dick. It’s just kinda like all that food and I’m sure gear. That physique is obtainable with out all that. Not w

I agree. In the bigger picture it’s just not healthy. Lots of food lots of gear. Either you have it or you don’t. When I saw his picture it’s a good physique but I wasn’t blown away. Obviously it’s a marathon not a race. Didn’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings. I wouldn’t waste the money on food to keep that diet up. Fuck 12 ounces of read meat everyday that’s a big meal by itself. Just different priorities I guess.
he prob "doesnt have it" but that doesnt stop Daniel from being one diciplined mofo lol
i have heard reports BIG RAMY doesnt even eat that much. and i believe it.
one of my best friends is an IFBB Pro (was a super heavy in NPC) and no way he eats 7k he doesnt have to. genetics!
one cannot sustain a 7k clean diet for too long. i'd bet all my money.
unless on a shit ton of growth factors and metabolism sped up like a mofo aint no way all that food is getting digested and assimilated or he would be BIG RAMY size.

he prob "doesnt have it" but that doesnt stop Daniel from being one diciplined mofo lol
one of my best friends is an IFBB Pro (was a super heavy in NPC) and no way he eats 7k he doesnt have to. genetics!
unless on a shit ton of growth factors and metabolism sped up like a mofo aint no way all that food is getting digested and assimilated or he would be BIG RAMY size.
That’s the point I was trying to make. You nailed it. I wasn’t trying to take anything away from him. People get to sensitive.

I think this is one case where some dirty "good" food would actually be more ideal. Eventhought its not 100 % clean wholesome food with all the powders used, all the meat and fiber in theory leads to poor digestion, distention, discomfort. Throw in a couple cheeseburgers and cut out some of the clean food, bf might be slightly higher (or not) and the waist may tighten up and feel 100% better.

I am much smaller, but with my appetite, I feel like I could put down 7k a day if some was ice cream, cheeseburgers, yet most was clean. Yet at 7k pure clean food, I would make gains but the bloated distention wouldn't be worth it.

I appreciate the support from y'all and the criticisms are fine too - everyone has their own opinion, particularly when it comes to what a good physique is and how to achieve it. It's to be expected when you put yourself out there on a board like this.

I post pictures and detail my methods to prove my credibility and help others on their bodybuilding journey. I think anyone who's answering questions and giving advice here should have (or have had at some point) the physique to back it up. Although I don't post about myself often, I don't think there's anyone active on here who posts more detailed info on their diet, training, Dexa scans, regularly posts pictures shredded / bulked / on HRT, etc. Bodybuilding is just a hobby for me but I aim to make significant knowledge and experience contributions to Professional Muscle as my bodybuilding legacy once I'm done with it.

Finally, I'm well aware my physique isn't impressive for a competitor and wouldn't do well on stage with my wide waist, small arms, etc. - that's exactly why I don't compete. If winning a contest trophy is your thing that's cool, but like @concreter has said, my trophy is getting whatever girls I want, free drinks / free VIP / skip the line, better service at restaurants, all the people who approach in public to compliment me, etc. When you're a handsome guy with a standout physique by general population standards it gives you experiences you didn't think happened in real life.

I think this is one case where some dirty "good" food would actually be more ideal. Eventhought its not 100 % clean wholesome food with all the powders used, all the meat and fiber in theory leads to poor digestion, distention, discomfort. Throw in a couple cheeseburgers and cut out some of the clean food, bf might be slightly higher (or not) and the waist may tighten up and feel 100% better.

I am much smaller, but with my appetite, I feel like I could put down 7k a day if some was ice cream, cheeseburgers, yet most was clean. Yet at 7k pure clean food, I would make gains but the bloated distention wouldn't be worth it.
I stated earlier in this thread that my digestion is the best it's ever been on a bulk - certainly better than last year when I was eating a large Blizzard almost every night. Here's a picture from today - yeah my waist isn't what it was when I was shredded but I think this is pretty good for putting down 7-8,000 calories. I'm way less bloated than last year.

me092321.jpg

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner