over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to eat more?

anabolicdragon

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Please someone answer this question for me. Really it is mostly my fault. I have like 7 pounds of protein powder from the protein factory sitting here and a large bucket of N-Large that is more than 3/4 full and I don't use the shit, haven't used to it like 4 months. Currently I am eating abou 4 solid food meals a day, and I should have no excuses like time cause I am a stay at home day right now).
What can I do to get the will to get in 6 or 7 meals a day. Say 4 solid meals (one being a snack) and 3 shakes?
I just dread the fact when it is time to make another shake or eat another meal. LOL that is probably the main reason I can't get higher than 230. Currently I float around 221-225.
Can someone help me on injesting more caloires...I read about flax seed oil. Any other ideas?

Definately start adding drinks - 2 or 3 as you stated. You can mix 'em up in the morning and take them around with you in a cooler.

I take mine and my food in a "24-pack" cooler and EVERYONE gives me shit about the size of my lunchbox. They can't believe that I eat 3,000 - 3,300 calories a day AND STILL LOSE WEIGHT - cause I ain't that big :)

xcel

Use clen, 1/4 t3 , insulin and some gear I can't stop eating at the moment it's crazy I think I would be eating a meal nearly every 40mins and if i don't eat i feel like going to fall over as metabolism is going so fast :)

Man i hear you!! i have more tubs of protein than a supplement store.Noting you can do just accept your a lazy fuck like i haveLOL.
Seriously tough im trying harder if i dial in the protein intake right ill explode i know it.
Go with excelbeyond make your days supply and take it throughout the day if your like me your great to make one drink but anyting past that is to much like hardwork.

4 solid meals aint bad. That's what I eat when I'm bulking, only I add 5 or 6 shakes to the mix. Some will disagree, but I think 4 solid meals is plenty, as long as you add some liquid ones too. 4 solid + 4 liquid = 8 meals. You don't have to go balls to the wall, that's how you burn out. Just add one extra drink for now, and when you get used to it in a month or so, you may want to add another. Baby steps.

this is on the bodybuilding.com faq :
Naturally Enhancing Your Appetite

Many guys seem to have a problem of eating enough calories to help them grow. Training/lifting doesn’t seem to be a problem, neither does taking the “supplements”. Knowledge of supplements is so prevalent on the message boards that anyone can easily get the info they need with a simple click of the mouse. Nutrition on the other hand, is the most difficult aspect of bodybuilding. It takes up hours of your day, every day. It is also the most neglected aspect of our sport because it is: time consuming, expensive and lets face it, boring.
The guys that take this sport seriously all realize that consuming enough good calories is what separates the men from the boys. There is no humanly possible way that a man can add 100 or more pounds of lean body weight to his frame without eating high calorie multiple meals thru-out the day.
Most guys will admit that it is a daunting task. “How can I continue to eat when I feel full or not hungry at all?”. Well, that is what this article is all about. I will let you in on a time proven method of increasing your appetite that is 100% natural, no supplements or pharmaceuticals are necessary.

The trick is in knowing how to make yourself hungry. If you have to force yourself to eat when you don’t feel hungry, it becomes a burden and you will certainly fail.

The first step:
Forget about the traditional way of eating. 3 meals per day just wont cut it (unless you are one of the genetically gifted few). A minimum of 6 meals will soon become your habit.

For the first 5 days, I want you to eat every hour. YES EVERY HOUR !!!. Its not as bad as you think. Not full meals every hour, but small portions of anything.
Example:
1 apple, ½ peanut butter sandwich, ½ protein shake, chocolate bar, banana.
Quality of the foods you eat in these 5 days is not as important as the fact of actually eating something. It must be small enough to not fill you, even if you are still hungry, don’t eat. Let your stomach get used to the small hourly snack/feeding. By the 3rd or 4th day you find yourself starving, craving for that snack. Your metabolism will also start to adjust to your new eating habit. Rather than storing calories to hold you over till your next feeding in 4 or 5 hours (like you used to do), it will come to expect another feeding in a short period. Thus, send more calories to be burned for energy, or for muscle recuperation from your work outs. Can you now see the opportunity for body fat reduction?

After getting your body used to the hourly feedings, you are going to find yourself hungry just about all the time. The logical step for the next 5 day period, is to start eating more at each snack time. But rather than eating every hour, spread the time out to every 90mins (1 ½ hour) or 105mins (1 hour 45mins).

Continue with this process of 5 day periods until your are eating a full meal every 2 ½ or 3 hours minimum.

Eating a lot is not easy. Food preparation of your 6 daily meals takes up a lot of time. Granted, 1 or 2 of those meals will probably be a protein shake but the amount of calories we are forced to eat would turn the average lazy joe into a 300 pound tub of lard in less than a year.
Workout hard, sleep as much as you can, drink the well dry of water, take your supplements and EAT.

Now that you have a solution to your appetite problem, I expect to see you walking around with 20 new pounds of mass within the next 4 months.

if you need get some anti histmaines which increase appetite, instead of shakes make protien pudding, much more enjoyable, for extra calories add healthy oils

anabolicdragon said:
Please someone answer this question for me. Really it is mostly my fault. I have like 7 pounds of protein powder from the protein factory sitting here and a large bucket of N-Large that is more than 3/4 full and I don't use the shit, haven't used to it like 4 months. Currently I am eating abou 4 solid food meals a day, and I should have no excuses like time cause I am a stay at home day right now).
What can I do to get the will to get in 6 or 7 meals a day. Say 4 solid meals (one being a snack) and 3 shakes?
I just dread the fact when it is time to make another shake or eat another meal. LOL that is probably the main reason I can't get higher than 230. Currently I float around 221-225.
Can someone help me on injesting more caloires...I read about flax seed oil. Any other ideas?

i really dont understand you. you say you have all that protein powder from protein factory, and you arent using it. you want 4 meals and 3 shakes, well you just need to add in the shakes? am i missing something? if you dont want to use that protein powder, i'll take it from you. why do you dread the fact when its time to eat? dont you want results?

Re: Re: How to eat more?

rippedboy said:

i really dont understand you. you say you have all that protein powder from protein factory, and you arent using it. you want 4 meals and 3 shakes, well you just need to add in the shakes? am i missing something? if you dont want to use that protein powder, i'll take it from you. why do you dread the fact when its time to eat? dont you want results?

Part of it is being lazy, part not liking the taste or the protein. Most part is being lazy. That is why I stated this thread to have someone kick me in the ass to get me going.

Re: Re: Re: How to eat more?

anabolicdragon said:

Part of it is being lazy, part not liking the taste or the protein. Most part is being lazy. That is why I stated this thread to have someone kick me in the ass to get me going.

im lazy too bro, but with everything else besides bodybuilding. its a different feeling for me. if you want it that bad, you wont be lazy. what are your goals and development (training experience)?

Re: Re: Re: Re: How to eat more?

rippedboy said:

im lazy too bro, but with everything else besides bodybuilding. its a different feeling for me. if you want it that bad, you wont be lazy. what are your goals and development (training experience)?

Goals to get to 250 at 5'9 and be around 8-10% bodyfat. I only want to get to that weight if I can keep of that bloated look in he face and have my waist a max of 33". Otherwise in the 230's in fine for me. Right now I am around 220-225. I have been training since 1992 I have been on AS on and off the last 2 years.
Most recetly I finished a cycle in early dec. I went from 212 to a high of 235. I kept around 225 before I started back grappling. I hope to gain another 15 pounds this spring/summer.
I grapple on wedesday I lift on monday, thursdays and fridays. I do cardio after my lifitn on firday for 20 minutes hard. So with the grappling it is cardio twice a week.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to eat more?

anabolicdragon said:

Goals to get to 250 at 5'9 and be around 8-10% bodyfat. I only want to get to that weight if I can keep of that bloated look in he face and have my waist a max of 33". Otherwise in the 230's in fine for me. Right now I am around 220-225. I have been training since 1992 I have been on AS on and off the last 2 years.
Most recetly I finished a cycle in early dec. I went from 212 to a high of 235. I kept around 225 before I started back grappling. I hope to gain another 15 pounds this spring/summer.
I grapple on wedesday I lift on monday, thursdays and fridays. I do cardio after my lifitn on firday for 20 minutes hard. So with the grappling it is cardio twice a week.

what is your bf right now? i am assuming higher than 8-10%. if so, this will take you a while, this doesnt come easy, i noticed this. and i also noticed the gear aint magic, but it is diet/training. right now im dieting and its tough. looking to get to about 7-8% so i can bulk again. i dont need to be leaner than 7% for now. im not going to compete for a while. about the bloated look, you know to get to 250 at 8% takes some solid bulking cycles. i'd say you wouldnt get there in less than 1 year for sure. the bloat will come off, im sure you know its just water retention from the AS, you can use femara/arimidex. is this the bloat you are talking about? because at 8-10% you wouldnt look bloated at all..

just relax, start eating alot. you'll get to your goals if you put your mind to it. i know this for a fact.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to eat more?

rippedboy said:

what is your bf right now? i am assuming higher than 8-10%. if so, this will take you a while, this doesnt come easy, i noticed this. and i also noticed the gear aint magic, but it is diet/training. right now im dieting and its tough. looking to get to about 7-8% so i can bulk again. i dont need to be leaner than 7% for now. im not going to compete for a while. about the bloated look, you know to get to 250 at 8% takes some solid bulking cycles. i'd say you wouldnt get there in less than 1 year for sure. the bloat will come off, im sure you know its just water retention from the AS, you can use femara/arimidex. is this the bloat you are talking about? because at 8-10% you wouldnt look bloated at all..

just relax, start eating alot. you'll get to your goals if you put your mind to it. i know this for a fact.

Bodyfat wise I'd say I am now more than 9 or 10% now. Yeah I know bloat comes of and is from water. I seem to only get it from high doses of test, Deca, or Anadrol. Surpisely D-Bal doesn't bloat me. I used it twice Napoisms the first time(which is the best to me) and Pink hais the second and was not bloated from either.
So yuo say at lest a year to make it to 250 from where I am now? I can deal with that. Cycle suggestions for my weight, and experience? right now I have a fair amount of juice on tap just waiting to be used. 400 napoisms, 90ml of QV Entahte, 10ml of QV prop, 25Mls of fina, enough nolvadx and clomid to last 3 or 4 post cycles. PGF2 almost a full bottle 80ml's of QV Deca. And some Humalin R that I have used or 3 weeks like 2 months ago, I got 10 pounds the first week from it but after that the next 2 weeks maybe 3 or 4 pounds combined. Going to add the insuiln in my next cycle. Sugesstions?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to eat more?

anabolicdragon said:

Bodyfat wise I'd say I am now more than 9 or 10% now. Yeah I know bloat comes of and is from water. I seem to only get it from high doses of test, Deca, or Anadrol. Surpisely D-Bal doesn't bloat me. I used it twice Napoisms the first time(which is the best to me) and Pink hais the second and was not bloated from either.
So yuo say at lest a year to make it to 250 from where I am now? I can deal with that. Cycle suggestions for my weight, and experience? right now I have a fair amount of juice on tap just waiting to be used. 400 napoisms, 90ml of QV Entahte, 10ml of QV prop, 25Mls of fina, enough nolvadx and clomid to last 3 or 4 post cycles. PGF2 almost a full bottle 80ml's of QV Deca. And some Humalin R that I have used or 3 weeks like 2 months ago, I got 10 pounds the first week from it but after that the next 2 weeks maybe 3 or 4 pounds combined. Going to add the insuiln in my next cycle. Sugesstions?

well i am certainly no pro in this game, but i do know that if you weigh about 220 and higher than 10%, and to get to 250 at 8%, will definately take a lot of time. i said no less than 1 year. you did bloat from the dbol, just not as much as anadrol because anadrol will bloat you the worse. one of my friends used 50mg hemogenin's ed and gained 45 pounds. kept only a few of them. he used it with eq only. ran that for only 5 weeks, so he did not do well. i never used anadrol but thai dbols, they do bloat but i used arimidex and didnt bloat much. i have no cycle suggestions as i think the best drugs, from my experience, although i dont even have that much, is test/dbol. besides that, everything else is your diet. trust me. i did not eat much my first cycle, my second cycle was even worse since i couldnt afford protein powder! my third i started learning how to eat and noticed the gains come on when you eat. if you dont eat, you dont gain, regardless of gear. i think gear is best defined as helping you speed up the process. i never used slin but plan to later in my life, id say no less than a couple years for me. my next bulk stack will be test/dbol and arimidex or femara or cytadren. im currently on test prop, fina, winstrol, t3, arimidex, for 3 weeks so far and i can tell its all in the diet because ive been changing it up a bit but now stable for 2 weeks and saw some fat loss. this takes time, but to grow you need to eat. its the only thing that makes you grow. start loading 5 meals and 5 shakes! i cant wait to bulk next. i will even use b-12 injectable to increase my appetite.

u know when i first started getting into bodybuilding at 18 there was this old body builder who was in his 60's he told me this " son if u wanna be a bodybuilder u gotta eat more than you ever want to and stick with it because thats the differnce between a champion and a loser" my whole take on it is eat every hour or 2 and eat good stuff and stick with it, i know i get to the point where i hate food more than anything while bulking but i keep eating because I know what I have to do. I can sa with protein it helps to get some choc protein powders and mix it with a few drops of water and stir it up it can taste like pudding if u have the right kind. As for gear i dont know about any one else but that damned eq makes me hungrier than hell

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear