advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to eat while taking DNP? need help clarifying what some supplements do as well.

OC_Bulk2

Newbies
I've been looking around and I just can't seem to find a straight answer on which way would be the best possible way to go about eating while on DNP. Some say eat a lot of carbs while on DNP to allow your body to react to the carbs and heat up, hence you burn more calories. While others say it really doesn't matter if you have a low carb diet while on DNP. So which is it and what is your experience, if any with a high carb or low carb diet while taking DNP?

I've been reading up on DNP and these are the most common supplements I've come across while searching around. I didn't include some of the more obvious supplements like Vitamin A,C,E, magnesium, etc... Can someone please give me more of an understanding of what these do and exactly how they would benefit me being on DNP?

-resveratrol
-curcumin
-green tea extract
-Vitamin E
-alanine and leucine
-Calcium Pyruvate
-glycerol
-Potassium Gluconate
-Alpha Lipoic Acid

Thanks in advance for your helpful responses

I've used it quite extensively mate and the most effective approach I found was keeping cals at just below maintenance, high carbs, high protein, low fat. I followed an intermittent fasting approach when I got my best results but that's not necessary - just do the above. I kept it clean - mostly oats, pasta and fruit for carbs; chicken, protein powder and quark for protein. Added some PB to my concoctions as well but not too much as I wanted to eat as many carbs as my cals would allow - probs 400c/250p/50f or something.

Didn't bother with more than a multivitamin in terms of carbs. I'm sure I read Conciliator say that a ton of supps isn't really necessary so I didn't bother. Ephedrine was essential to remain functional though. I'd say I lost around 5% body fat in a week quite frequently - very noticeable changes.

I've used it quite extensively mate and the most effective approach I found was keeping cals at just below maintenance, high carbs, high protein, low fat. I followed an intermittent fasting approach when I got my best results but that's not necessary - just do the above. I kept it clean - mostly oats, pasta and fruit for carbs; chicken, protein powder and quark for protein. Added some PB to my concoctions as well but not too much as I wanted to eat as many carbs as my cals would allow - probs 400c/250p/50f or something.

Didn't bother with more than a multivitamin in terms of carbs. I'm sure I read Conciliator say that a ton of supps isn't really necessary so I didn't bother. Ephedrine was essential to remain functional though. I'd say I lost around 5% body fat in a week quite frequently - very noticeable changes.

I feel like 400carbs would be alot for me to take in while im trying to cut up. Since I've never done it and you seem to know what your talking about I'll try and force myself to spread as much carbs throughout my day as possible to hit that 400 mark while staying under my maintenance cals. I'm also gonna cut out all these extra supplements from the plan and probably just get glycerin and pyruvate since I heard it makes you a little more comfortable while on DNP.

Since you said you've had experience with DNP I would really appreciate any tips you might have as well since I'll be a first timer stepping into the fire.

I feel like 400carbs would be alot for me to take in while im trying to cut up. Since I've never done it and you seem to know what your talking about I'll try and force myself to spread as much carbs throughout my day as possible to hit that 400 mark while staying under my maintenance cals. I'm also gonna cut out all these extra supplements from the plan and probably just get glycerin and pyruvate since I heard it makes you a little more comfortable while on DNP.

Since you said you've had experience with DNP I would really appreciate any tips you might have as well since I'll be a first timer stepping into the fire.

400g carbs is not needed unless you are carrying 220+ lean mass, are working a active job, doing cardio etc,,.,

You need to eat the carbs that make sense for your activity and body --- sure the DNP will incinerate calories --- but get the MOST fat loss out of it as you can --- therefore eat the minimum requirement of carbs to stay somewhat energized yet burn loads of fat...

I am guessing that number is 150-225 g or so......

-FF

400g carbs is not needed unless you are carrying 220+ lean mass, are working a active job, doing cardio etc,,.,

You need to eat the carbs that make sense for your activity and body --- sure the DNP will incinerate calories --- but get the MOST fat loss out of it as you can --- therefore eat the minimum requirement of carbs to stay somewhat energized yet burn loads of fat...

-FF

This. There's no need to eat 400g carbs lol! It might have been lower anyway, but I know the cals stayed at about 2300 so it wouldn't have been a silly intake.

Fully agree though - need to get as much fat loss as you can. Aim for 500cals below maintenance for maximum benefits. The composition probably isn't particularly important - I forget most of the science but there's no need to go low carb or anything cos the DNP won't discriminate and apparently you can get hypoglycaemia if you drop carbs too low on it. Dunno if that's true though lol

carbs cause nothing but discomfort on DNP, the burning feeling doesnt mean ur burning more fat or the dnp is working faster, it simply means ur carbs are being digested at that time...

the best diet is a diet u feel comfortable with. a normal calorie deficit with HIGH PROTEIN INTAKE is best.

as far as carbs go there are people who swear they run moderate carbs and it works better and people who run no cabr and swear it works better... i personally dont think there is a difference and i think whatever diet keeps you feeling the best and the most active is the best for you. just keep your protein intake high to spare your muscle.

now as far as the supplements u listed ill list what i know about the effects/benefit of each while on dnp:

-green tea extract: anti-oxidant + helps fat loss
-Vitamin E: anti-oxidant + fat soluble
-alanine and leucine: muscle preservation
-Calcium Pyruvate: cramping
-glycerol: water retention, so all the water ur drinking (and ull drink a lot) wont go to waste.
-Potassium Gluconate: cramping

also, i would add taurine, taurine not only helps cramping as well, but it also has thyroid benefits that may or may not help on dnp (cant hurt though)

back to dieting: i run about 100-200 carbs on any given day on dnp depending on how i feel, i give myself so leeway since its so powerful you can do that. make sure u feel ok and dont give in to cravings.

Last edited:
carbs cause nothing but discomfort on DNP, the burning feeling doesnt mean ur burning more fat or the dnp is working faster, it simply means ur carbs are being digested at that time...

the best diet is a diet u feel comfortable with. a normal calorie deficit with HIGH PROTEIN INTAKE is best.

as far as carbs go there are people who swear they run moderate carbs and it works better and people who run no cabr and swear it works better... i personally dont think there is a difference and i think whatever diet keeps you feeling the best and the most active is the best for you. just keep your protein intake high to spare your muscle.

now as far as the supplements u listed ill list what i know about the effects/benefit of each while on dnp:

-green tea extract: anti-oxidant + helps fat loss
-Vitamin E: anti-oxidant + fat soluble
-alanine and leucine: muscle preservation
-Calcium Pyruvate: cramping
-glycerol: water retention, so all the water ur drinking (and ull drink a lot) wont go to waste.
-Potassium Gluconate: cramping

also, i would add taurine, taurine not only helps cramping as well, but it also has thyroid benefits that may or may not help on dnp (cant hurt though)

back to dieting: i run about 100-200 carbs on any given day on dnp depending on how i feel, i give myself so leeway since its so powerful you can do that. make sure u feel ok and dont give in to cravings.

I'm glad you cleared that up for me because from what I've been reading people are basically saying you need to keep throwing fuel in the fire for it to be effective since your body heats up when you eat. Now if I'm not feeling the heat as much as I think I should be I'm not gonna be reaching for wheat bread or fruit.

As for calorie deficit and carb intake I'm gonna eat around 700 below maintenance and low carbs, high protein by utilizing some of that good fresh fish at whole foods.

I have heard of cramping on DNP but I didn't know it was so serious that you had to take multiple supplements to keep it away. I just thought staying really hydrated with the right intake of vitamins would prevent that. But thanks for giving me insight on what some of the supplements do. I also heard ECA stack helps with the cravings and lethargy so Ill definitely be adding that to my DNP run.

-FF

I was thinking right around 150-175g of carbs a day while on DNP. I'm gonna carb fast 4 days prior also. I'm right around 195 give or take a couple pounds and I'm gonna be "trying" to do as much working out as I can do but over 225 g of carbs feels like you would be pushing it a little for my weight. Great input thanks.

If your taking enough, you can literally eat anything you want and still lose weight. Although I do not advise this, as it is MUCH safer and better to do a minimum dose, keep calories at or just below maintenance and don't stay on it long. Its also a lot more comfortable doing t this way. Some say carbs should make up 50% of your diet, as the DNP can burn carbs more efficiently...however, the guy who sold it to me says he has great results doing a keto diet with it. I don't think it matter. One thing for sure though- the stuff works, and it works every single time.

Listen to what these guys have said Conc has said to do a 33/33/33. And then play from there.

I also used the intermittent fasting with success. High protein mod fat low carb.

Sweet potatoes and a couple servings of pineapple/ strawberries were my only carbs.

Once I kicked it up to 500mg carb cravings were ON! It sucked.

My best advice is to
1) get your water
2) pick a few vitamins. I used C and multi.
3) ECA
4) pick your exercises. Trust me, get in get out cause if you stay long enough your body will force you out, and then the leatheragy is gonna drag you for day's.

It's not hell you just have to work with your body and let the DNP do it's thing.

Lastly -- Please do not be one of those reckless guys who take DNP in high dose -400-800 mg simply to "eat like shit" and lose fat or stay lean while doing so.

That is not how an intelligent Bodybuilder approaches this game....

-FF

Listen to what these guys have said Conc has said to do a 33/33/33. And then play from there.

I also used the intermittent fasting with success. High protein mod fat low carb.

Sweet potatoes and a couple servings of pineapple/ strawberries were my only carbs.

Once I kicked it up to 500mg carb cravings were ON! It sucked.

My best advice is to
1) get your water
2) pick a few vitamins. I used C and multi.
3) ECA
4) pick your exercises. Trust me, get in get out cause if you stay long enough your body will force you out, and then the leatheragy is gonna drag you for day's.

It's not hell you just have to work with your body and let the DNP do it's thing.

I was actually planning on doing a below maintenance low carb diet with high protein with the ECA stack (already got my bronkaid). As far as working out goes, I'm just gonna see how shitty I feel and go from there every day.
Lastly -- Please do not be one of those reckless guys who take DNP in high dose -400-800 mg simply to "eat like shit" and lose fat or stay lean while doing so.

-FF

That's definitely not the type of person I am. I'm super dedicated in getting my body fat down to around 7-8% by the end of the summer and that won't happen without an immense amount of will power and commitment. As far as how much I'll be taking, I'm starting out at 200mg to see how I feel for the first couple days and then I'll either bump it up to 400mg or 500mg depending on what goes on with the 200mg.

Also I was thinking about doing 3 cycles of 3 weeks on DNP with 6 days off after each cycle until the end of the summer to get down to the BF% I want to get to. Is this too long being on DNP in the course of 3 months or will it be ok as long as I give myself those 6 days of rest after each one.

-FF

FF,

I read in the articles section that the dose should be split up when you go to 400mg and above. Is this how you do yours or do you take it all in the am?

stick to around 10-12 calories per lbs of ideal body weight. 33/33/33 is fine.

I like sip on LBAs in cold water all day. the glycerin helps keep you hydrated and cool and curbs cravings.

AT 200-250mg of DNP/day you can train normally. Some moderate cardio will go a long way to speed results.
good luck

FF,

I read in the articles section that the dose should be split up when you go to 400mg and above. Is this how you do yours or do you take it all in the am?

Once over 200 ---split dose

-FF

You eat with your mouth

Swallow the food

No change in diet from a normal calorie defecit needed

I've had equal success with DNP with both moderate and low carb approaches. I think the main objective should be to keep cals at or below maintenance.

The additional sweating that comes from eating carbs is just the energy being released as heat, it's not actually additional fat being burned as some believe. DNP is constantly burning fat, there is nothing quite like it.

I've eaten every way possible on DNP. I've never struggled to get into condition because DNP is so powerful, it makes it easy for me.
The best diet for fat loss that I have found for me is eating at maintenance cals with macros at 33/33/33. The carb source was fruits and vegetables, and the fats were only healthy fats like EVOO and coconut oil.
I felt best on this diet and had the best results. I think the extra anti oxidants from the fruit helped, and I think there is something about fructose that makes you feel better than other carb sources. Just my experience.

Once over 200 ---split dose

-FF

Thank you. Do you try to split them as close to 12 hours apart as possible? Say I wake at 545 am, take 200mg and immediatly hit cardio. Do I wait until 545pm for the second dose or earlier in the day? BTW, i sent you an email with a question to gmail.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws