over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how-to-effectively-mimic-the-use-of-growth-hormone

How to Effectively Mimic the Use of Growth Hormone with Peptides – Part 2

this link, sounds good... but didn't jj test this out and got nothing out of it?
wouldn't this mean this link has been deemed false?

To me it's like the people who take 6 different kinds of test boosters just for mediocre results when they could just use some damn test.

Also, I don't know the prices on all these peptides but is using all that stuff even cheaper than just using GH? I mean, with the sponsors we have on here, GH isn't even expensive. I can run 5iu a day for less than the cost of gas for my car.

To me it's like the people who take 6 different kinds of test boosters just for mediocre results when they could just use some damn test.

Also, I don't know the prices on all these peptides but is using all that stuff even cheaper than just using GH? I mean, with the sponsors we have on here, GH isn't even expensive. I can run 5iu a day for less than the cost of gas for my car.

Unfortunately for some of the members here including myself, it is near impossible to get GH in our countries, but are able to get peps. So in this instance its the closest thing that we can get to the real thing.

Unfortunately for some of the members here including myself, it is near impossible to get GH in our countries, but are able to get peps. So in this instance its the closest thing that we can get to the real thing.

Ahh, I didn't think about that being a problem. I suppose that's a valid reason. :)

Trust me if I had my way I would be on gh but unfortunately its near impossible to get here and if it does pop up it costs a bomb

Some times its good to come of GH for a while to reduce anti body build up and a little Ghrp/mod grf in this time is useful. I honestly think bang for buck I get more out of riptroin in a way as 4iu rips daily needs quite a few shots of ghro/mod grf for equal results. 10iu rips eod with slin and peps dont get a look in. There still useful on non gh days though. I'll always have a place for the gh peptides

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Also, I don't know the prices on all these peptides but is using all that stuff even cheaper than just using GH?

significantly less expensive , yes

significantly less expensive , yes

Hmmm, actually it's not. For the protocol listed in the article it's $55 a week just for the CJC, and $9 for the GHRP. So you're already at $64 a week and that's not even counting the Huperzine or ECGC. Is this case at least, it's cheaper just to run GH. 5iu a day is less than $64 a week for sure.

peps protocol is cheaper then gh. you can do the math however you want. whatever way you do it, your wrong

don't come with this ridiculous argument

feels like I type the same shit 100 times
a 10$ bottle of ghrp and cjc for 20 bucks that has 50 doses in it??????????????. HMMM
yea, I can see it being much more expensive:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
I would estimate from my personal experience that I need about 2.5 bottles of ghrp and the same in mod grf a month which is probably going to be in the region of 70 to 80 dollars if I remember correctly to equal about 4iu of gh daily. Probably about 50% cheaper now I look at it, BUT my shift work and general lifestyle does not allow me to get the number of shots in to get the same effect as 4iu rips daily. Also gh offers the flexibility of blasting higher amounts when blasting the gear so it's all swings and roundabouts. I do both to be sure ;)

Hmmm, actually it's not. For the protocol listed in the article it's $55 a week just for the CJC, and $9 for the GHRP. So you're already at $64 a week and that's not even counting the Huperzine or ECGC. Is this case at least, it's cheaper just to run GH. 5iu a day is less than $64 a week for sure.

Peps are a lot more cost effective when you stick to good old fashioned ghrp2 /6/mod grf. Gh a lot more convenient. I quite like ghrp2 /mod grf with 2iu riptropin chaser twice daily. It's like 6 or 7iu gh but a little cheaper

peps protocol is cheaper then gh. you can do the math however you want. whatever way you do it, your wrong

don't come with this ridiculous argument

feels like I type the same shit 100 times
a 10$ bottle of ghrp and cjc for 20 bucks that has 50 doses in it??????????????. HMMM
yea, I can see it being much more expensive:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Instead if getting all emotional, try and use some logic. Read the protocol in the article and go to ergopep and price it out. CJC is $22 for 2mg. You need 2.5mg twice a week for this protocol. Thats 2.5 bottles a week, totaling $55. Add the $9 for a bottle of GHRP. It's basic math.

Peps are a lot more cost effective when you stick to good old fashioned ghrp2 /6/mod grf. Gh a lot more convenient. I quite like ghrp2 /mod grf with 2iu riptropin chaser twice daily. It's like 6 or 7iu gh but a little cheaper

I could see that being true as the GHRP is pretty inexpensive. I was just basing it off this article since I'm not familiar enough with all the peptides and dosages to make a generalized statement.

Regardless of price though, as you alluded to in your post, sticking yourself that many times a day may not be convenient or even realistic for some.

Instead if getting all emotional, try and use some logic. Read the protocol in the article and go to ergopep and price it out. CJC is $22 for 2mg. You need 2.5mg twice a week for this protocol. Thats 2.5 bottles a week, totaling $55. Add the $9 for a bottle of GHRP. It's basic math.

knowing how much this game costs, and how much money I spend on it is as vital to my survival as anything else.
rest assured I know where my money goes, and especially who it goes to.
you at least priced out the peps @ ergopep, so you got that right

If you think comparing the best peptides/peptide company to some cheap ass pick your color top shittropin from china that someone peddles on the internet, your math is always wrong.
we all know the testing thread has claimed more victims then we can count with shitty test results, and sponsors reeling to come up with reasons why the manufacturer came up with this or that, or some other crappy reason.

if you use GH, real GH you may not be able to afford your internet connection to be on this board anymore.
that is my logic

knowing how much this game costs, and how much money I spend on it is as vital to my survival as anything else.
rest assured I know where my money goes, and especially who it goes to.
you at least priced out the peps @ ergopep, so you got that right

If you think comparing the best peptides/peptide company to some cheap ass pick your color top shittropin from china that someone peddles on the internet, your math is always wrong.
we all know the testing thread has claimed more victims then we can count with shitty test results, and sponsors reeling to come up with reasons why the manufacturer came up with this or that, or some other crappy reason.

if you use GH, real GH you may not be able to afford your internet connection to be on this board anymore.
that is my logic

Have you ever even purchased GH from the reputable sponsors here? I only ask because your statement is way off base. Since mentioning specific prices is against the rules, suffice it to say you could run 5iu Eli's or Rip's ED for less than the CJC and GHRP in this protocol. Hopefully we can both agree that Eli's and Rip's are both quality GH.

It seems since the serum testing thread, the pick your color top trend has fallen by the wayside so that's not really an issue anymore.

Is there still a risk? Of course. But think if you stick with the sponsors who have shown to have a quality product and do your own periodic testing, it's no more a risk than buying bunk peptides.

we agree to disagree.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510