over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to ensure your safety with UG gear

^ I assume you meant +.1ml in a 10ml vial will be +1% benzyl alcohol, which basically works out correct (it is actually a tiny bit less than 1 percent if the vial is filled exactly with 10ml but yeah thats being pedantic).

Some notes...

It is extremely hard to kill bacteria with heat only. Also with benzyl alcohol or a combination of both.

The only way to ensure you clear the vial of bacteria is to filter with a .22 micron filter.

This will not filter out any virus in the vial. If a virus survives in the vial you are fucked.
Actually it's not.
"Dry-heat sterilization of parenteral oil vehicles.
Kupiec TC1, Matthews P, Ahmad R.
Author information
Abstract
The purpose of this study was to evalutate the effect of temperature and time on the dry-heat sterilization conditions of cottonseed, peanut and sesame-seed oils used as vehicles for parenteral drugs. The three oils were inidividually spiked wiht Bacillus subtilis spores and exposed to dry heat at four temperatures (150, 160, 170, and 180 deg C) for three different time intervals (one, 1.5 and two hours). Following inoculation and dry-heat sterilization, samples were placed in a laminar airflow hood and processed according to 71, "Sterility Tests" of the USP XXIV/NF 19 using thioglycolate broth and fluid D. The specimens were then placed into an incubator at 30 deg C and observed for three, five and seven days for bacterial growth. All tests were performed in triplicate. Positive and negative controls were conducted with each group. All three oils were found to be free of viable Bacillus subtilis following dry-heat sterilization at 150, 160, 170 and 180 deg C for one, 1.5 and two hours after incubation for seven days. The positive controls had no observed bacterial growth. Dry-heat sterilization of the three oils at 150 deg C for one hour appeared to be sufficient for time and temperature conditions. However, the authors recommend dry-heat sterilization procedures be validated for each product."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23986005

I always baked my UG gear and vented with needle after pulling it out of the oven, more so to help the reduce solvent levels and pain. Never ever would pop the top and inject from a UG vial. Most of the time depending on the carrier oil, the baked gear would be filtered into a sterile vial via .22um.

I gained tons of strength and size off of the baked goods so the arguments I have had over the years about "heat destroying the gear and making it inert"
are pointless. (Not directed at you MM) just a general statement.

The original IP was quoted as saying many times on Anabolex " dilute with salad oil and heat in spoon" LOL.

The worst gear I ever had was Test Cypionate Pharm grade made by Sandoz, had to bake it to get past the test flu.

^ I assume you meant +.1ml in a 10ml vial will be +1% benzyl alcohol, which basically works out correct (it is actually a tiny bit less than 1 percent if the vial is filled exactly with 10ml but yeah thats being pedantic).

No, we were talking sustanon 1ml vials. If they indeed have 0.1ml of BA, that's 10%.

It is extremely hard to kill bacteria with heat only. Also with benzyl alcohol or a combination of both.

Is it? Why would hospitals and beauty salons sterilize all the instruments with an autoclave, which is basically a glorified pressure cooker?

I always baked my UG gear and vented with needle after pulling it out of the oven, more so to help the reduce solvent levels and pain. Never ever would pop the top and inject from a UG vial. Most of the time depending on the carrier oil, the baked gear would be filtered into a sterile vial via .22um.

Yes, I always do this whenever I get UG gear. I use a pressure cooker, but oven works too.

I gained tons of strength and size off of the baked goods so the arguments I have had over the years about "heat destroying the gear and making it inert"

To make gear inert you'd have to heat it up for many many hours... 1 whole hour in the oven or pressure cooker could possibly reduce the potency of the hormone by a mere 1 or 2%. Even those black overcooked vials of tren are as potent as their golden brothers.

Actually it's not.
"Dry-heat sterilization of parenteral oil vehicles.
Kupiec TC1, Matthews P, Ahmad R.
Author information
Abstract
The purpose of this study was to evalutate the effect of temperature and time on the dry-heat sterilization conditions of cottonseed, peanut and sesame-seed oils used as vehicles for parenteral drugs. The three oils were inidividually spiked wiht Bacillus subtilis spores and exposed to dry heat at four temperatures (150, 160, 170, and 180 deg C) for three different time intervals (one, 1.5 and two hours). Following inoculation and dry-heat sterilization, samples were placed in a laminar airflow hood and processed according to 71, "Sterility Tests" of the USP XXIV/NF 19 using thioglycolate broth and fluid D. The specimens were then placed into an incubator at 30 deg C and observed for three, five and seven days for bacterial growth. All tests were performed in triplicate. Positive and negative controls were conducted with each group. All three oils were found to be free of viable Bacillus subtilis following dry-heat sterilization at 150, 160, 170 and 180 deg C for one, 1.5 and two hours after incubation for seven days. The positive controls had no observed bacterial growth. Dry-heat sterilization of the three oils at 150 deg C for one hour appeared to be sufficient for time and temperature conditions. However, the authors recommend dry-heat sterilization procedures be validated for each product."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23986005

The original IP was quoted as saying many times on Anabolex " dilute with salad oil and heat in spoon" LOL.

The worst gear I ever had was Test Cypionate Pharm grade made by Sandoz, had to bake it to get past the test flu.

Just out of curiosity. Why vent the vials after there removed from the heat source? Would it matter if you didn't vent them at all?

Just out of curiosity. Why vent the vials after there removed from the heat source? Would it matter if you didn't vent them at all?

the steam escaping is both moisture and solvent vapor, reducing the level of pain. Since the vial is pressurized, it comes out with a pfffffft then immediately remove the needle hub, I am careful not to touch the hub, and most of time would wear gloves sprayed down with ipa and allowed to dry.
Call me anal but never had an infection or sterile abcess - which is quite more common than infection from the bodies reaction to the solvent and oil depot especially if higher dosed - crystallization at the oily depot injection site which I forgot to mention, many times would dilute with sterile oil.

I may write a thread over at anasci and would be good to have Allex's experiences as well since full home brewing isn't allowed here.

Last edited:
Awesome. Thanks for the tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may write a thread over at anasci and would be good to have Allex's experiences as well since full home brewing isn't allowed here.

Alright, I have an account there.

Would be good info to have over there for these homebrewing sources to check out and possibly change/add to their current process!

Would be good info to have over there for these homebrewing sources to check out and possibly change/add to their current process!

posted-
**broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear