over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to explain high RBC count

ocmuscle

Newbies
Recently had blood work done due to stomach infection and dr ordered rbc count to be done. How would one explain elevated levels due to equi without obviously disclosing this info. Thanks guys!

well you can tell him you smoke, or have been at high alltitudes. Or just don't some blood first if you can.

You could tell him you were really dehydrated when you did the blood work, or maybe that you just started some B12.

Thanks for the input guys! I'll find out the results Friday and keep you posted

they arent going to say any thing about it, and even if they do just tell them that you run almost everyday. The bodys natural response to increased aerobic activity is to transport more oxygen to the muscles via increasing RBC. Unless you have been using EQ for 20 weeks i doubt they will question it.

Have you experienced a drop in rbc/hematocrit using phytic acid? What percentage did it drop?

I didn`t see lowering hematocrit, it increases red blood cell count and the oxigen transporting capacity of the homoglobin in the red blood cells.

No haven't been taking Phytic acid but will definitely look into it. Thanks Emeric!

I know you don`t, I was just susjesting for the reason for you blood result.

I know you don`t, I was just susjesting for the reason for you blood result.

Haha, Imagine his RBC count if he had taken this as advice :eek: :D

OCMuscle..I think he was letting you know what you should tell your doctor

You guys have all been such a great help I really appreciate everyone taking the time to give me some advice.

I didn`t see lowering hematocrit, it increases red blood cell count and the oxigen transporting capacity of the homoglobin in the red blood cells.

Looks like it will reduce iron absorption therefore I think it would lead to anemia, lower rbc/hematocrit.

In animal studies, phytic acid intake has been associated with reduced absorption of certain minerals, especially iron. As a result, people who are anemic or iron deficient should talk with a health care provider about increasing iron supplementation before taking phytic acid supplements. Phytic acid is a chemical that naturally occurs in legumes, cereals, and nuts. Phytic acid, which can account for 1–5% of the weight of these foods, is a potent inhibitor of iron absorption.

Phytic acid is a strong chelator of important minerals such as calcium, magnesium, iron, and zinc, and can therefore contribute to mineral deficiencies in people whose diets rely on these foods for their mineral intake, such as those in developing countries.[7][8] On the other hand, it has been shown that phytic acid is protective against osteoporosis, and low consumption of phytate should be considered a risk factor for osteoporosis.[9] It also acts as an acid, chelating the vitamin niacin, which is basic, causing the condition known as pellagra.[10] In this way, it is an anti-nutrient, despite its theraputic effects (see below) which simultaneously make it a beneficial phytochemical.[1] For people with a particularly low intake of essential minerals, especially young children and those in developing countries, this effect can be undesirable.

why can't you just tell your doctor whats going on so he can help you correctly if you need it? THey can't report you

High RBC's with out other indications like change in the morphology shouldnt matter.

Tell him your a marathon runner with muscles :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131