over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to find doctor to oversee AAS use?

chinaboy

Kilo Klub Member
With a recent infection in my shoulder in which I had to see a doctor. I let him know what I was doing, AAS. He ensured me that what I told him wouldn't leave the room. We talked a bit about the subject. He said that he didn't judge me and that I should let him know anything that is on my mind and that I'm welcome to see him any time. It was really cool of the guy. Yet, at the same time I don't feel as though he would be the guy to check e2 levels and possible prescribe anything if needed.

As I get older I realize the importance of blood work and also that balancing my e2 is more important than I thought in the past. I recently did my first cycle in a long time and didn't do blood work although I feel I really should have. It was a low dose test cycle and I didn't think I would need blood work as it was a very light cycle. My blood pressure has been high and I feel it may be e2 related but without blood work, I just don't know for sure.

For those of you that I see posting about working with a doctor to check blood frequently and work with you and your body building venture...how did you find this doctor??? Are you working with your primary care doctor? Do you go to an endocrinologist? How do you find a doctor who is acceptive to the idea of working with an AAS user?

Life Extentions

subscribe to Life Extensions. They will give you a list of Endocrinologist that will work with you. A big bonus is the blood work they offer at extremely reduced prices.
I got one of the Dr. in Va. Bch. for my girl friend I supplied the HGH, Testosterone Dr. Long supplied the T4 and estrogen and went over all her blood work.
The results are astounding She went from 160lbs to 125lbs and her sex drive went thru the roof : ) The last time she had her IGF done it was that of a 19yr old girl. She's 55yrs. I love to pull the covers off her at night just to look at her body

Sent you a PM...I usually order tests through Private MD Labs online to monitor my own blood counts. If you want a doctor to talk to about the results then obviously you'll have to keep searching, but in terms of just getting the numbers, you can do so for decently cheap via that site.

I have never really had a problem with Docs the one I have now is fantastic.
If you approach them in a reasoable intellegent manor like hey this is what I do I want to take all the necessary precautions so I need your help. Most will help you ya I got attitudes from a couple so I moved on.

I will check out that life extensions site soon. Thanks man.

GreenEarth, your the man. Thanks.

And Capin, I'm going back to my pcp to review my recent blood work. This guys seems cool but I still think I can find better. I would rather have someone more close to my age. Idk. I'm glad I decided to talk to this guy though as it makes the subject seem less taboo just communicating with the doc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131