over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOW TO GET ON TRT...............

JAP426

Registered
I am 40 years old and am getting a blood test to get my testosterone checked on the 24th of this month. I have little doubt that I am suppressed and will hopefully get on TRT. Is there anything that I can do over the next two weeks to assure that my test levels are lowered? I have been off everything for the past 3 months other than 11OXO and Patrick Arnold's 11KT spray. I am pretty sure that these two supplements can cause slight suppression. Any other tips?

low calorie diet, very little sleep, and alcohol should do it. But why? Just curious why you'd want to be on hrt for life if you dont need it.

I am 40 years old and am getting a blood test to get my testosterone checked on the 24th of this month. I have little doubt that I am suppressed and will hopefully get on TRT. Is there anything that I can do over the next two weeks to assure that my test levels are lowered? I have been off everything for the past 3 months other than 11OXO and Patrick Arnold's 11KT spray. I am pretty sure that these two supplements can cause slight suppression. Any other tips?

if you are using some of the clinics in fla--i will tell ou this--you qualify

well . . .

Am probably going to get flamed all to hell, but here goes . . .

I know this is a bodybuilding forum, and as such, you being a member here,
clearly indicates that you have in interest in it. So . . . with that being said,
why would you NOT want to know exactly what your testosterone levels are
naturally? Sure I can see why you would want them as low as possible
so, I’m presuming here, that you can get a script. But, knowing your body
in a natural state will prove invaluable as time marches forward.

You say nothing about yourself, your training, your nutrition, supplementation,
your experience in the “iron game.” Why don’t you just let things unfold
naturally? You may get what you want regardless. And if not you can play the
other game.

Not trying to disrespect you, you will do what you want to do regardless of
what I say, I’m just curious about why you would not want to know something
as simple and as basic as your natural testosterone production? What if it
turns out to be too high? (Doubtful, otherwise you would not be posing your
question.)

PS. To answer your question, I have no clue what one can to do to (safely)
lower their testosterone levels. But I’m sure many here are familiar with
all the tricks of the trade.

PPS. And to paraphrase SitySlicker1 said; why be on it if you don’t need it?
A good question.

Take a dose of deca. If I remember correctly one single dose of deca will destroy your normal levels.

Take a dose of deca. If I remember correctly one single dose of deca will destroy your normal levels.

That's what I did. First I asked several pharmacists... mostly at mom and pop pharmacies for a doc that is "generous" with send home testosterone injects. Then I hit the deca for 4 weeks before the test. I ended up with 200mg/wk prescribed, but he prescribes a 10mL vial every 30 days. Go figure. :)

Our concern is that while you can always find doctors who will play the game there are alot of good hormone doctors like this young man above who are not in it to sell steroids or support guys who are just trying to legalize their behavior. And alot of hormone docs are being put under the gun by docs that just want to sell steroids.

In our experience there is a place for HRT in a steroid users lifetime because that may be the only way they ever have a chance of getting anywhere near what their natural steroid levels should be let alone just above it.

But how do you make sure you have a low test on lab day? We would suggest unless you are truly chronically suppressed it is by banging yourself hard for about 5 years and showing up about 40 days after your last injection, depressed, anxious, and with zip for libido.

Unless you really have banged yourself hard, 3 months off steroids may have been to long and with 2 weeks to go till test date I do not think anyone knows what you can do to manipulate things as you have no clue where you are really at.

If we were doing it, we would cancel the blood draw really get advice form some vets on half lives of products, do a short mod to heavy cycle and follow their advice as far as timing of a draw. You could even pay for a private blood test prior to assure yourself you are where you want to be.

Having said that, its clear that there are people like us who profit on steroids, and so like us there are probably people that only care about $$$ and so you are GTG with the right doctor. Thats not entirely accurate, it does get confusing to sort out whether you are helping or hurting sometimes.

But becareful its the right doc as it looks like you could be going in there and blowing your wad and your money all for a little nut creme which may actually be worth something we certainly do not know.

We can not really disagree with the poster above asking why. HRT is really about restoring you to where you should be and at best slightly higher. Its not to get buffed and stay buffed. Responsible cycling in theory allows you to break and restore what can be restored. Irresponsible cycling and irresponsible TRT may never allow that to occur.

We are all guilty. And this was not directed at you or anyone else. Its just some concerns we have.

It should improve your position legally though.

Good luck regardless,

IPGEAR

I think that there is a point in almost everyone life that he should consider TRT.

as you age , normal production decreases , I see no reason , unless medicinally pre disposition , to live with low test , even if it is "normal' for a sixty year old.

low calorie diet, very little sleep, and alcohol should do it. But why? Just curious why you'd want to be on hrt for life if you dont need it.

I am sure I need it. I have just always heard that the insurance companies will only accept an "abnormally" low reading in order to cover TRT.

Am probably going to get flamed all to hell, but here goes . . .

I know this is a bodybuilding forum, and as such, you being a member here,
clearly indicates that you have in interest in it. So . . . with that being said,
why would you NOT want to know exactly what your testosterone levels are
naturally? Sure I can see why you would want them as low as possible
so, I’m presuming here, that you can get a script. But, knowing your body
in a natural state will prove invaluable as time marches forward.

You say nothing about yourself, your training, your nutrition, supplementation,
your experience in the “iron game.” Why don’t you just let things unfold
naturally? You may get what you want regardless. And if not you can play the
other game.

Not trying to disrespect you, you will do what you want to do regardless of
what I say, I’m just curious about why you would not want to know something
as simple and as basic as your natural testosterone production? What if it
turns out to be too high? (Doubtful, otherwise you would not be posing your
question.)

PS. To answer your question, I have no clue what one can to do to (safely)
lower their testosterone levels. But I’m sure many here are familiar with
all the tricks of the trade.

PPS. And to paraphrase SitySlicker1 said; why be on it if you don’t need it?
A good question.

Like I said in the above post. The insurance company requires an "abnormally" low reading to qualify for TRT coverage. A slightly low reading will not qualify me even though a slightly lower than normal reading will obviously still effect ones quality of life.

Our concern is that while you can always find doctors who will play the game there are alot of good hormone doctors like this young man above who are not in it to sell steroids or support guys who are just trying to legalize their behavior. And alot of hormone docs are being put under the gun by docs that just want to sell steroids.

In our experience there is a place for HRT in a steroid users lifetime because that may be the only way they ever have a chance of getting anywhere near what their natural steroid levels should be let alone just above it.

But how do you make sure you have a low test on lab day? We would suggest unless you are truly chronically suppressed it is by banging yourself hard for about 5 years and showing up about 40 days after your last injection, depressed, anxious, and with zip for libido.

Unless you really have banged yourself hard, 3 months off steroids may have been to long and with 2 weeks to go till test date I do not think anyone knows what you can do to manipulate things as you have no clue where you are really at.

If we were doing it, we would cancel the blood draw really get advice form some vets on half lives of products, do a short mod to heavy cycle and follow their advice as far as timing of a draw. You could even pay for a private blood test prior to assure yourself you are where you want to be.

Having said that, its clear that there are people like us who profit on steroids, and so like us there are probably people that only care about $$$ and so you are GTG with the right doctor. Thats not entirely accurate, it does get confusing to sort out whether you are helping or hurting sometimes.

But becareful its the right doc as it looks like you could be going in there and blowing your wad and your money all for a little nut creme which may actually be worth something we certainly do not know.

We can not really disagree with the poster above asking why. HRT is really about restoring you to where you should be and at best slightly higher. Its not to get buffed and stay buffed. Responsible cycling in theory allows you to break and restore what can be restored. Irresponsible cycling and irresponsible TRT may never allow that to occur.

We are all guilty. And this was not directed at you or anyone else. Its just some concerns we have.

It should improve your position legally though.

Good luck regardless,

IPGEAR

Thanks for the advice Sir

That's what I did. First I asked several pharmacists... mostly at mom and pop pharmacies for a doc that is "generous" with send home testosterone injects. Then I hit the deca for 4 weeks before the test. I ended up with 200mg/wk prescribed, but he prescribes a 10mL vial every 30 days. Go figure. :)

Unfortunately (or I guess fortunately) I am no longer willing to go the illegal route.

Unfortunately (or I guess fortunately) I am no longer willing to go the illegal route.

Well, that's how to do it. :) You don't necessarily have to use all that is prescribed. I stockpile mine. I ended up giving a bunch to friends because I had so much and wasn't cycling. The whole deal costs me $30 every three months for blood work where he checks for hematocrit and test levels, and then $5 per month for a 10 mL vial of Watson. Ohhh, and what I do is perfectly legal. People may have an opinion on it, but you know everyone's got one of those. The doctor I use turns out to have been awarded the #1 doctor in the area I live in for 3 years in a row. He's a good doc, not a hack. He goes off of the bloodwork I provide, which I can manipulate how I please.

LoL

who doesn't like to feel super human, 100mgs of test for an average person will make him feel like it's magiK

Buy some superdrol or a clone of it, take 30mg daily, and by the time of your appointment, you'll definitely be supressed enough to have them put you on trt. you'll also probably gain about 10lbs haha.

Buy some superdrol or a clone of it, take 30mg daily, and by the time of your appointment, you'll definitely be supressed enough to have them put you on trt. you'll also probably gain about 10lbs haha.

Yeah I already thought about that. The problem is that the bloodwork is part of my annual work physical. Everything is tested. I don't want to take the Superdrol and jack my liver enzymes up. It was a good idea though if they were only doing a testosterone test.

Yeah I already thought about that. The problem is that the bloodwork is part of my annual work physical. Everything is tested. I don't want to take the Superdrol and jack my liver enzymes up. It was a good idea though if they were only doing a testosterone test.

I am curious as to what line of work you are in, because 98% of company's, and the government, do not check for steroids. This is a costly test, and they are not all inclusive. I been tested at Nuclear sites, government jobs, civilian, NEVER have they tested for AAS.

Get good and drunk the night before your doctors appointment and go in with a hangover. Alcohol supresses natural test levels.

I am curious as to what line of work you are in, because 98% of company's, and the government, do not check for steroids. This is a costly test, and they are not all inclusive. I been tested at Nuclear sites, government jobs, civilian, NEVER have they tested for AAS.

No its not a drug test. You have misunderstood me. Its an annual physical where they do a complete blood chemistry (cbc,liver,cholesterol,kidneys,etc.). The Superdrol would elevate my liver enzymes which would cause me to have to do further testing by my doctor.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws