over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to get over the plateau

In your first pic what were your 8RM or your PR on bench (incline, decline, flat, whatever), row/deadlift and squat/leg press. What are your PR's now?

If you don't know you can start focus on your training. Diet seems fine, aas are not low (neither high). So, problem must be training is my guess :confused:

In your first pic what were your 8RM or your PR on bench (incline, decline, flat, whatever), row/deadlift and squat/leg press. What are your PR's now?

If you don't know you can start focus on your training. Diet seems fine, aas are not low (neither high). So, problem must be training is my guess :confused:

First pic flat bench was 185 x 6. Now I'm at 235 x 8. I use dumbells for
Incline due to my shoulder feeling funky with bar. I use 80lb dumbells for incline. I don't do decline bench. It has to be in the training bc I've followed everything else to the T. Even my sleeping is good. Thank you for the honest opinion. It's nice for people to try to help instead of bash.

Raise your carbs, run gh ~6ius and thyroid hormone so you don't get fat and up your test to 1500+.

You'll put on weight.

Last edited:
man some people here just shouldn`t bother posting... Not the OP, these ridiculous jerky replies. HereToStay, have you met my friend genetics? Maybe you just aint meant to be much bigger? That`s how it is, no point destroying your health (possibly), chasing something that aint meant to be. Shoot for a solid 8%bf, get shredded and give bulking another go in the fall. In the mean time you`ll look great for the summer.

man some people here just shouldn`t bother posting... Not the OP, these ridiculous jerky replies. HereToStay, have you met my friend genetics? Maybe you just aint meant to be much bigger? That`s how it is, no point destroying your health (possibly), chasing something that aint meant to be. Shoot for a solid 8%bf, get shredded and give bulking another go in the fall. In the mean time you`ll look great for the summer.

You're the man hogan lol. You def have a good friend "genetics" ..lucky! And yea I agree, some people are just gona be asses and post smart comments, but I expected that! Thanks for the advice brother!

You're the man hogan lol. You def have a good friend "genetics" ..lucky! And yea I agree, some people are just gona be asses and post smart comments, but I expected that! Thanks for the advice brother!

My "good genetics" amount to small wrists that make my arms look big, use what you were given [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

look broski.....you have PLEEEEENNNTTTYYYY of time
to get over this one AND hit new "plateaus" ....

you are a baby in the game still.....plateaus IS THIS business...!!!!

I honestly have hit DOZENS of plateaus.....and I'm still shit...

the key is to keep trucking along....keep hammering

I honestly think you just need to stick to "a plan"...seems
like you are flip flopping all over the place..."trying this, and trying that"

find something (protocol) you are content with....and stick to it...

:cool:

I would do a 6 wrek mini diet if I was in your shoes and drop to 125 test only for twice as long to refresh receptors and give the body a new statt

I would do a 6 wrek mini diet if I was in your shoes and drop to 125 test only for twice as long to refresh receptors and give the body a new statt

What do you mean by mini diet? Just lower all of my Macros?

I started out at 165lbs in first pic, over the period of abot 6 months I got the the second pic, which is about 190, and the last pic is 205 a few weeks ago, but I've been at this weight for almost 4 months. I can't gain a pound to save my life now. I can eat a shitty diet and gain some unwanted fat, but that's it. Started on 600mg test, 50mg dbol, and 400mg deca. Test and deca 16 weeks, dbol 4 weeks. Went straight into 300mg test, 500mg tren for about 12 weeks. Then went back to test for a few months at 600mg a week. I already had low T before starting and am being treated for HRT. I don't care about sperm count or reproduction because I already have 2 kids. I'm open to all criticism, good or bad. Any suggestions? Thanks!
What kind of test are you on ? You should try switch esters or find a good blend from one the sponsors T400. You could bump up to 800-1000mg test and if you wanna get really crazy throw in some anadrol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

What do you mean by mini diet? Just lower all of my Macros?

Well you can lower your cals -carbs at maintenance or slightly lower in order to loose a bitt of bodyfat-bloat-water and reset yourself for the upcoming blast ... Also in that period lower your meds to trt levels only ( like 80-125 mg weekly) and honestly if I was you I would keep it like that for 12 weeks in order to refresh receptors for thee upcoming blast...
So essentially you are taking a step back to prepare your body to be responsive again after you blast again... And surely you could lower your doses a bitt and grow better due the previous 6 week mini diet 12 week cleansing of receptors...

Well you can lower your cals -carbs at maintenance or slightly lower in order to loose a bitt of bodyfat-bloat-water and reset yourself for the upcoming blast ... Also in that period lower your meds to trt levels only ( like 80-125 mg weekly) and honestly if I was you I would keep it like that for 12 weeks in order to refresh receptors for thee upcoming blast...
So essentially you are taking a step back to prepare your body to be responsive again after you blast again... And surely you could lower your doses a bitt and grow better due the previous 6 week mini diet 12 week cleansing of receptors...

I've heard a few times about the receptors.. I knew this was true with drug addicts, and therefore that's how a clean person can overdose so much easier, but I didn't think anything of gear having the same effect. Also heard that lowering macros, and "prepping for a show" will in return gain some very quick weight immediately following normal dieting after the show. So your theories make sense compared to what I've heard others on here say, and I appreciate the advice!

What kind of test are you on ? You should try switch esters or find a good blend from one the sponsors T400. You could bump up to 800-1000mg test and if you wanna get really crazy throw in some anadrol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app[/QUOTE

I'm on cyp. Dbol worked good for me, so Anadrol would probably do good as well. I've had a few good responses, I guess I'll just have to see why works best for me via trial and error. Thanks for your advice/opinion

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app[/QUOTE

I'm on cyp. Dbol worked good for me, so Anadrol would probably do good as well. I've had a few good responses, I guess I'll just have to see why works best for me via trial and error. Thanks for your advice/opinion
Yea i think sust or t400 would be a good change... even at the same dosage you will notice a break through by changing esters. Your body builds up a tolerence after a while and youve been on quite a while. Update the thread when you break through

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Nice progress man. In my opinion lowering the dosage, upping the calories might help. Say drop your test dose to 125 for 6-8 wks with maintenance lvl calories then back up to 350-500 with higher calories.

Nice progress man. In my opinion lowering the dosage, upping the calories might help. Say drop your test dose to 125 for 6-8 wks with maintenance lvl calories then back up to 350-500 with higher calories.

Thanks man. I appreciate. Thanks for your opinion!

Nice progress man, you went from regular dude to handsome bastard

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Give things Time brother...consistency with training,diet, and supplements will work but all in all it takes years of consistency.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity