over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to get over the plateau

Heretostay2016

Registered
I started out at 165lbs in first pic, over the period of abot 6 months I got the the second pic, which is about 190, and the last pic is 205 a few weeks ago, but I've been at this weight for almost 4 months. I can't gain a pound to save my life now. I can eat a shitty diet and gain some unwanted fat, but that's it. Started on 600mg test, 50mg dbol, and 400mg deca. Test and deca 16 weeks, dbol 4 weeks. Went straight into 300mg test, 500mg tren for about 12 weeks. Then went back to test for a few months at 600mg a week. I already had low T before starting and am being treated for HRT. I don't care about sperm count or reproduction because I already have 2 kids. I'm open to all criticism, good or bad. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0270.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1824.jpg
    IMG_1824.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 188
you just answered your own damn question.....

millennial by chance...???

:cool:

Beginner's

I have a feeling this is going to get moved once it gets noticed....

Back to OP... Tenny is right you just answered your own question.

IMHO... Look where you started??? That first picture... Doesn't look like you workout at all... It's not an overnight miracle.

Then you state that you have a shitty diet! How are you fueling your body to grow?

Should have start with just gym first...

I have a feeling this is going to get moved once it gets noticed....

Back to OP... Tenny is right you just answered your own question.

IMHO... Look where you started??? That first picture... Doesn't look like you workout at all... It's not an overnight miracle.

Then you state that you have a shitty diet! How are you fueling your body to grow?

Should have start with just gym first...

I didn't work out at all for a couple of years. You're right. Due to test levels being 220's I didn't really have the motivation or desire. And my diet was/is good. I only tried eating crap for a month to see if I'd gain any more that way, still meeting my macros though. Diet is as follows:

-6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal (weighed dry) and half cup of berries.
-8oz lean ground beef, 150g potatos, 1 cup veggies
-10oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup green beans, 1/2 cup whole grain rice(weighed dry) and 1tbsp coconut oil 1 avacado.
-50g cream of rice (weighed dry), 2tbsp PB, 1/2 banana, can of tuna
-6oz lean ground turkey, 1/2 cup peas, half of a sweet potato
-4 rice cakes, 2 tbsp PB and protein shake. (Before bed)
Intra workout I drink 50g vitargo, BCAA, and 5g glycerol Monostearate
Post workout I drink 1 tbsp. MCT Oil, creatine and protein shake.

Last edited:
Save yourself alot of time , money , head ache , heart ache , declined health and hire a coach.

I started out at 165lbs in first pic, over the period of abot 6 months I got the the second pic, which is about 190, and the last pic is 205 a few weeks ago, but I've been at this weight for almost 4 months. I can't gain a pound to save my life now. I can eat a shitty diet and gain some unwanted fat, but that's it. Started on 600mg test, 50mg dbol, and 400mg deca. Test and deca 16 weeks, dbol 4 weeks. Went straight into 300mg test, 500mg tren for about 12 weeks. Then went back to test for a few months at 600mg a week. I already had low T before starting and am being treated for HRT. I don't care about sperm count or reproduction because I already have 2 kids. I'm open to all criticism, good or bad. Any suggestions? Thanks!

So your first cycle is currently at approx 10 months (4+3+a few)?

So your first cycle is currently at approx 10 months (4+3+a few)?

Yea. Give or take. That first pic was from a year and a half ago. I assumed the low dose of test while on tren would kinda help my body get use to the lower dose so when I upped again I would get the same affects as before. But no luck. I spend at least an hour in the gym every day. Push, pull, legs. And I eat what I listed above.

I agree with the idea that exercise is must. You cannot depend goods only. Beside, this combo is simple, for a long time cycle, it maybe immune response.You can try other kinds.:yeahthat::p

I second the idea of hiring a coach.... Plenty of guys out there that don't charge a crazy amount of money that can help you..... It helps to have the perspective of somebody else, so they can be 100% and unfiltered about what your body might need and different ways to just help you progress ... There are some retards out there that could fuck you over... But there's a lot of coaches on the forum that get great reviews and have great prices.... Just my two cents man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

If you're not going to compete in any kind of sport I would honestly just worry about the way you look and feel......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Professional Muscle mobile app

I did have hopes of competing in august, but didn't really want to do physique. Seeing as how I can't gain any more weight, that may be an only option. I am dedicated to the sport of body building. I feel great and I am somewhat happy with my current stats, although I'd like to be about 225. I will check into a trainer/coach. There's only so much that can be learned from forums I suppose. Thanks for the advice though!

I did have hopes of competing in august, but didn't really want to do physique. Seeing as how I can't gain any more weight, that may be an only option. I am dedicated to the sport of body building. I feel great and I am somewhat happy with my current stats, although I'd like to be about 225. I will check into a trainer/coach. There's only so much that can be learned from forums I suppose. Thanks for the advice though!

If you are planning to compete then hiring someone to help you is a give in , even if you have done your own prep several times before a second set of eyes can make a huge difference

You dumb fucks are getting trolled. But please carry on OP.....fun to watch

Last edited:
You may want some more healthy fats. Are you training the same? Have you continued to increase the weighs you are lifting?

You may want some more healthy fats. Are you training the same? Have you continued to increase the weighs you are lifting?

I have tried switching up the way I train, such as doing heavier weight lower reps one day then when it's that body part day again I'll do lower weight higher reps (12-15.) I have also tried starting out with lower weight on first rep and adding more each rep to where I can only do about 8 on the last one (4 reps wth most exercises.) increasing healthy fat sounds like a good idea. I will give that a try for a few weeks. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131