over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to get ripped

tom_flow

Newbies
Over the last couple of years I've been packing on some serious size.

I'm bulked up and I look solid for my frame. I can basically get the off season bodybuilder look down.

The only question I have is: How do I lose all the baby fat ontop the muscle.

Is it all diet or is there a wonder drug that rips off fat while leaving muscle behind?

That's the one part of the equation I'm missing.

Diet....Cardio....sticking to it day in and day out. There are some things that factor in as well, but in my opinion for the most part those are the key components. Look at your body type and figure out what works for you, higher carbs lower fats or the reverse...it all depends.

read more, and dont make ur first post like this, IMO the best cuttin diets are the ones vitor and I use...timed carb diets

Thought I would chime In,

Fats High, Protein High, Carbs Post workout, and the meal after very basic

Protein 1.5grams per lb
Fat at around .5-.75 per lb

Carbs Post workout, I take 1 large stick of Sweet tarts, with a 2-3 scoop shake. Then maybe 1-2 hours later bowl of oats, and another shake, then fats and protein all day.

if your real fat, you can skip the 2nd carb meal all together

Get steaks, eggs, Olive oil, flax oil etc, I love this diet, fat gives me energy, and fat falls off of you, I just find lowering calories a ton, and doing 2 hours of cardio per day a pain in the ass.

diet brother.i wish somebody could find a magic pill,but if they would it would be no competition,just get on the program and start dieting bro.and you'll get where you want to be.

I just figured there was a chemical the pros were using to do this.

Because you see how big and bulky they get off season (like I am now), and then by the time of a show they've lost all the fat but still have their size.

That's what I want.

I dont care what anyone says, bulking, cutting etc, eating good and right is hard work? I mean even if you were a pro and were eating extreme amounts of food stuffing your face every 2 hours, making sure you get a minimum of 300 grams of protein is still a task.

Just start to eat good, keep the test high, fina moderate, and if you got the $$$ get on some gh, but there is no magic pill, I dont think even the freakiest of bodybuilders got keep mass, get ripped on Crispy creme, Mcdonalds, and pizza alone, but maybe their is someone.

everyone is right....cuting is a real pain in the ass, my first couple wks go OK and then i give up.

give your self 3months and dont think about "oh my god i am going to lose a ton of muscle" contiune to work out+cardio 1hr. once you get under 10%bf thats when a lot of muscle lose can happen.

ANd look in the articles forum. A bunch of really smart guys, including BigA and Wyldeone, have posted some valuable info concerning dieting. Bottom line, there is no magic pill. DNP is the best helper, but it still takes dieting correctly. And at least 8 weeks.

Another perspective....

Your body is like a piece of shit engine .... now listen.

If you want to take a old engine out of the scrap yard and build it into a lean, mean horsepower - pushing machine, your going to need a few key elements.

First your going to need the right tools. With those tools your gonna rip that fukker right down to the block and rebuild everything. The berings, pistons, rings, crank, etc.... When you get to the point to where you can fire the bitch up, your gonna start TWEAKING. Your gonna dial that sombitch in so tight you wont be able to squeeze another horse's toenail out of it. What do you do than? You go racing.....

If your at the point with your body (engine) to where you need to strip off that last layer of bodyfat, than your at the TWEAKING stage my man... Dial that fukking diet in to a tee!! Adjust here, make small improvements there, and you will be seeing results soon. Take your body out to the test track for some dry runs (cardio) and you will be in good shape (literally).

Shep

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner