over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to get veiny

anabolic_hippie

Registered
does anyone know how to get real veiny, i was reading an old school book and it said if you take niacin it will get you more veiny, just wondering.

Depends what you want to get veiny for.
Firstly, obviously you have to be lean. Also, if you are depleted, you won't have that great vascularity compared to when you are carbed.

Niacin is shit. It will make you hot and itchy and turn your skin red.
Do a Search on this board for Synthelator. That will make your veins stand out more than anything out there. Within 1 hour of taking it you will be like an anatomy chart and you won't feel itchy, etc, just great.

I will try this Synthelator this year to se what happends, but if you wat to be real veiny you have to be real ripped....

is also genetics I'm highly vascular even when my bodyfat is not that low..... it gives the impression that i'm more cut up..

I hear drink a little wine before a show helps. And there is non-flush Niacin that doesnt have those sides.

Insulin has made me alot more vascular. When carb/insulin loading before show makes you so vascular but as the others have said you need to be lean already .

Kiwi....do you use insulin even while you are dieting....

....or just to carb up for a show?:)

Yep

Your either carrying low low BF or genetics as the other bro said.

BIGKIWI said:
yeah bro use insulin even when dieting :)
oh i havent used insulin while dieting, my bro can u point me to an article where this practice is explained well ? cos i am very interested in this .
but yes i have to agree , slin made me very full and vascular when i was using it during bulking .

Hi Raybravo there may be an article in the articles forum about it otherwise just do search on insulin posts I have made . I take my insulin when dieting exactly same way as when bulking so try search on any insulin posts.

raybravo said:

oh i havent used insulin while dieting, my bro can u point me to an article where this practice is explained well ? cos i am very interested in this .
but yes i have to agree , slin made me very full and vascular when i was using it during bulking .

Ray I continued it while dieting and it worked fine. Even though I was still taking in 250grams of simple carbs and 150 grams of whey isolate in the 2.5 hours after taking 10IUs of Hum R.

Seemed to help me hold on to muscle BUT this is just a guess.

bigkiwi and crowler , thanx both of u , i'm just thinking its so much more harder to use slin cos u r so concsious(sp?) of ur cals during cutting , and i dont want to go hypo either trying to cut down on cals , so dont u think met wud be so much better ?

glycerol works great for me i like twin labs ,when taken at night you wake up poof veins everywhere ,but im already lean it works by pulling water from under the skin into the muscle and it cheap that a plus lol

I have always heard that EQ was good for getting veiny. I have not had so much luck with it though. I have not gone over 400 mg though.

Training for vascularity

Other answers are all good. To increase the size of the surface (or any) veins, they have to be stimulated to carry a higher capacity of blood. Supply this stimulus consistently (like lifting stimulates muscle cells to grow), and the veins will become larger.

The best way to do this IMO is by lifting w/ high enough volume / short enough rest interval / w/ using drop sets, etc. that gives you a massive pump and fills the veins up during training. The body (veins) will adapt to this consistent requirement to carry much blood and increase the diameter of the veins, making you more vascular. IF this is not how you train best for gains, you could add some high reps days in now and then for variety, or finish your workouts / bodyparts w/ 1 or 2 high rep sets.

Biggest thing, of course is still leanness, though, without a doubt. One reason (aside from a belief in spot-reduction) that BB'ers have oftentimes gone to lower loads and higher reps / more sets in the weeks before a show might be to maximize this vascular adapation. Having a larger capacity in your (Sub-q) veins means a more effective system for circulating fluids, which might just make it more difficult to hold water under the skin...

$.02

-Randy

Re: Training for vascularity

homonunculus said:

The best way to do this IMO is by lifting w/ high enough volume / short enough rest interval / w/ using drop sets, etc. that gives you a massive pump and fills the veins up during training. The body (veins) will adapt to this consistent requirement to carry much blood and increase the diameter of the veins, making you more vascular. IF this is not how you train best for gains, you could add some high reps days in now and then for variety, or finish your workouts / bodyparts w/ 1 or 2 high rep sets.

-Randy
if u try to increase volume , decrease rest time , drop sets etc during cutting , all ive had is muscle loss . when i take it easy and take my time to cut and allow the cardio to do the work of strippin off the fat , ive kept most of my muscle . so although what u say might be true to bring out vascularity , it might not be the best way to preserve muscle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member