over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to go about next cycle

premedmonster

Registered
ok so i took some time off, about 6 months, and am now getting bck some lost muscle but i am about 18% bf so def too high w that my question is would it be better to go right into a "bulking/lean mass phase" or should i drop some bf before i try and gain muscle. i am going to be running test prop(already on 350/week) and adding in NPP in a couple weeks. gonna slowly taper both up to 700 each per week. with these compounds and good diet, workout and cardio program should i do a lean bulk and try to shave off a few %bf while doing it or drop fat then add the mass? i wanted to do a show next august as well so id have to prep for that

Drop the body fat bro. It will make you look bigger

Drop the body fat bro. It will make you look bigger

drop the bf w test/npp? or save the NPP for "bulking"

if i did that then basically id drop bf% for a month or two, then bulk for a couple months then start contest prep....:confused:

My suggestion is to use just enough gear that you will need to keep the muscle you have while dropping calories to lean up and doing cardio. When you reach the BF that you wish to be...then hit a good cycle. Remember there is no such thing as "bulking steroids" and " cutting steroids" .... that has to do with your diet...you can get lean using anything if you diet is right. You are already on 350 mg of prop...I think that would be plenty to keep the muscle you already while getting on a solid diet. Hell you may even add some muscle ...It wouldnt be a alot but hell...who knows?

Thats what I would suggest doing....I would wait to hit your blast till you have the BF down to where you want it to be.

My suggestion is to use just enough gear that you will need to keep the muscle you have while dropping calories to lean up and doing cardio. When you reach the BF that you wish to be...then hit a good cycle. Remember there is no such thing as "bulking steroids" and " cutting steroids" .... that has to do with your diet...you can get lean using anything if you diet is right. You are already on 350 mg of prop...I think that would be plenty to keep the muscle you already while getting on a solid diet. Hell you may even add some muscle ...It wouldnt be a alot but hell...who knows?

Thats what I would suggest doing....I would wait to hit your blast till you have the BF down to where you want it to be.

if i started the npp i think i could still burn decent fat while building LBM since i was completely off gear for 6 months didnt step foot in the gym for 6 months so i think my body will respond well already doing pretty good on just 350 prop....

I never start cycling until Im atlleast 10% or lower. Preferably 8%ish

if i started the npp i think i could still burn decent fat while building LBM since i was completely off gear for 6 months didnt step foot in the gym for 6 months so i think my body will respond well already doing pretty good on just 350 prop....

Sounds like you are pretty dead set on running the NPP regardless...

Am I reading this correct that you haven't lifted the last 6 months?

ok so i took some time off, about 6 months, and am now getting bck some lost muscle but i am about 18% bf so def too high w that my question is would it be better to go right into a "bulking/lean mass phase" or should i drop some bf before i try and gain muscle. i am going to be running test prop(already on 350/week) and adding in NPP in a couple weeks. gonna slowly taper both up to 700 each per week. with these compounds and good diet, workout and cardio program should i do a lean bulk and try to shave off a few %bf while doing it or drop fat then add the mass? i wanted to do a show next august as well so id have to prep for that

YOU SHOULD NOT TAKE ANYTHING AT THIS TIME!!

with what you said about being out for 6 months you need to get back into real training before you even think about chems.

On top of that youre body fat is too high right now. Some things that people forget about biochemistry is that the more fat cells you have the more estrogen. Aromatase is found most prevalently in fat cells, so the more body fat a man has, especially in the midsection, the more aromatase and hence the more estrogen

I will not coach anyone on chems unless they are at least 12%. Most of us can get there with nutrition, cardio and some ECA stacks with yohimbine.

SAVE YOUR GEAR UNTIL YOU ARE IN SHAPE!!

Last edited:
drop the bf w test/npp? or save the NPP for "bulking"

if i did that then basically id drop bf% for a month or two, then bulk for a couple months then start contest prep....:confused:

I was referring to your nutrition not the compounds you are running. Regardless of the compounds you are running nutrition is going to dictate the cut or the bulk.

Try 50 mgs of tren a every other day and 100 mgs of test prop. This will help burn fat get you back. Do this for 3 months you should see dramatic difference

ive been back at training dieting for about 2 months. been on 350 prop for about the last 5 weeks. diet is getting spot on basically eating paleo diet and timing carbs around workout. making good progress i should be coming up on 10%bf in a few weeks if i keep thi u then gonna add in the NPP. gna wait to run tren til spring so im "saving it"

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws