over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to help body aches and pains?

beans

Registered
When on AAS I always feel great and never have any body pains. but when I come off of them All my old injuries start to ache. It's joint pain and muscle pains. What can I do to help aid this a bit. I don't want to blast/ cruise just to keep the pain away.

gh peps have worked wonders for me. mobility work as well

I use cellebrex which I get from a Canadian pharmacy to keep the cost down. Have you tried Alleve or Ibuprofen? How about Tumeric?

I think staying on rx nsaids is prob a bad idea.

you should pay attention to your pain, maybe you are having more cortistol rebound after? maybe you are lifting heavier then what is good for your body while on and eq or deca or whatever is helping with the pain. there are tons of maybe's...

if you want to make this a part of your life for years to come you should probably figure out some way that does not depend on staying on lots of drugs no matter what type.

try training lighter and higher reps. address diet, then supps, hrt and a few extra supps should have you feeling great.

I think staying on rx nsaids is prob a bad idea.

you should pay attention to your pain, maybe you are having more cortistol rebound after? maybe you are lifting heavier then what is good for your body while on and eq or deca or whatever is helping with the pain. there are tons of maybe's...

if you want to make this a part of your life for years to come you should probably figure out some way that does not depend on staying on lots of drugs no matter what type.

try training lighter and higher reps. address diet, then supps, hrt and a few extra supps should have you feeling great.

I won't go the rx med route. I have always lifted heavy . I used to do low rep ranges 5-6 or so. Now I like to go around 8-10 or so during my bulk. But maybe I should try high rep ranges 12-20 like you said. diet it good. Shelby takes care of that for me. I do use a low dose gh (2iu ed) but it doesn't seem to help.

Ibuprofen doesn't seem to help much. I didn't know I could use Tumeric to help. Ill pick some of that up too.

I like inj. currcumin,help with inflammation.

Ice bath on leg night for me. Followed by a soma and a roofie lol

I also changed my lifting format to 4sets of 12-15 full contractions muscles are looking and feeling much better. And I'm still very very strong.
I also just started massage therapy , that's legit. ( don't be suprised if you cry during therapy )

ill definitely try curcumin. how much is a good amount to start with? I was thinking of getting deep tissue messages weekly but that wont help with joint pains would it. don't know if they usually massage joints too...

which joints are hurting, and is it all the time or just during/after workouts?

knees, lower back, wrists. I wear knee wraps, wrist wraps, and a belt when necessary. The muscle pains are when I'm lifting and/or doing movements that require those muscles to move. joint pains are 24 hours a day. I don't know why I'm experiencing this. I'm only 22 and never done any drastic cycles. I'm weaker now than I was while natural, just bigger now.

any possibility you might just be seriously overtrained?

highly unlikely. My workouts are usually dc style. 3 times a week. I was thinking of changing to more volume and do a 5 day split instead. see how i'll respond to that.

Last edited:
Remember as Kelly starrett says your joints are designed to last 120yrs and your burning through them if you have pain.

There is a strong chance you have severe muscle imbalances and tight areas which could be severely adding to your joint pain.

Do you do mobility work??

You need to donate time to mobility and flexibility work on your joints, you could have hip and ankle tightness flexibility issues which are causing knee pain. It could also be the actual movement pattern. Are you squatting with knees far forward or quad dominant? There are so many things that could be going on. AAS is only masking potentially long term problems, especially at 22

I don't do mobility work. what would be ideal things to do for that? my knees go forward and not quad dominant. I don't go past 90 degrees. if I do even with just the bar Ill lose balance. what would be indicators of imbalances? and what do you mean by tight spots?

First find fresh turmeric root, I get mine at Asian grocery.
A good anti-inflam green juice: 5-6 pieces pinky size tumeric, 1 habanero, 2 green poblano a, 1 bunch parsley & 1 bunch cilantro, 1 bunch celery, 2 Granny Smiths, ginger, 1 cucumber - should make 48oz juice.
Also cats claw extract several times day

22? wait till your mid-thirties and up...i think im stealing this line from Dante or Tate but one or both has said that in this game, you will always be in pain somewhere...be it muscular or joint wise...you f'n sore from training or your f'n sore from pinning or your just f'n sore and achey! It is part and parcel with this "lifestyle". Not the answer you want but thems the breaks sometimes. Hopefully I did not diminsh any ACUTE pain you might have...

I found pct is a waste,it just fluctuates
Your hormones then by the time your done your thinking of you next cycle.
Why not just cruise ,this way your doing less harm to you hormones.
Just take a really low dose of test like 100 twice a week and 100 deca twice a week and you'll never Have pain.
That what I'm about to do now 125 test enanthate twice a week and 100mg
Deca twice a week and 10mg dball pre workout

Plenty of healthy fats in diet and a little gh has my joints feeling awesome. I have 45g evoo 4g fish oil 3g evening primrose oil and quite a few almonds and walnuts every day. Obviously the calories add up so I cant have as many carbs as I'd like but it's made a huge difference

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Massage therapy in general.

Look into Active Release Therapy, Graston Technique, and Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation in particular.

NSAIDS: they're great - - until you start shitting blood. Then, not so much.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear