over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to high dosing hgh and avoid high bp

supertesty

Registered
Hi guys,

I would like to know how do you do to run 10ui hgh without increasing BP and get bloated at the same time.
Dose spliting ? increasing slowely dose buildup ? some supps ?

when I was younger, I increased dose slowly from 4IU to 10IU. I was still bloated and my fingers went numb every night and my BP was up, but it was MANAGEABLE. Last year I tried to do the same thing, except I am 10 years older now....I couldn't get past 6IU before I was miserable. Tired, bloated in my face, fingers/arms going numb....I did everything as good or better than I did in my 20s, I guess the older I get the less GH I can take.

Chalk it up to another thing I suck at in bodybuilding lol :banghead:

Your going to have to accept some degree of hypertension at that dose, as edema will occur even if mitigated pharmacologically. There’s a high likelihood you will need an antihypertensive agent if not already on board. Hctz will help with both the edema and bp, and is fairly mild. Best bet is to work up doses slowly, see where you begin to encounter adverse effects, and consult with a knowledgeable doc to mitigate those changes.

I would imagine being completely shredded while using GH would help bp to be lower rather than using it when higher bf %

Your going to have to accept some degree of hypertension at that dose, as edema will occur even if mitigated pharmacologically. There’s a high likelihood you will need an antihypertensive agent if not already on board. Hctz will help with both the edema and bp, and is fairly mild. Best bet is to work up doses slowly, see where you begin to encounter adverse effects, and consult with a knowledgeable doc to mitigate those changes.

Totally agree. That's a pretty high dose and increased bp is gonna be par for the course, especially if youre prone to it

I would imagine being completely shredded while using GH would help bp to be lower rather than using it when higher bf %
I agree i couldnt imagine using it any other way then low bf% and the longer u use it the better it gets

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Or you use it when fat and slowly get shredded [emoji41]

Cuz u know GH is the only thing that gets you shredded nowadays [emoji57] ...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Or you use it when fat and slowly get shredded [emoji41]

Cuz u know GH is the only thing that gets you shredded nowadays [emoji57] ...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

but im still trying to get fatter so..

Your best chance is to throw the works at it. Every BP supp know to man: telmisartan, carditone, hawthorn berry, garlic, beets, etc.

And being leaner helps a lot too.

Your best chance is to throw the works at it. Every BP supp know to man: telmisartan, carditone, hawthorn berry, garlic, beets, etc.

Why spend all that money on things that may or may not actually do something, rather than buy a cheap BP drug with minimal sides?

Why spend all that money on things that may or may not actually do something, rather than buy a cheap BP drug with minimal sides?

Which is why he said telmisartan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This here is the one supplement that I can say I tried on a whim awhile back after reading about it on here. I never had HBP, but would sometimes be at a level that I thought was borderline...ex. 125/85.

Just adding this one supplement in at one pill a day completely surprised me and my MD about how truly effective some things are that you can quantify vs. buying other supplements and not really knowing if they help or not.

But I can take my BP anytime of day and it stays in the 100-110/65-70 range.

This here is the one supplement that I can say I tried on a whim awhile back after reading about it on here. I never had HBP, but would sometimes be at a level that I thought was borderline...ex. 125/85.

Just adding this one supplement in at one pill a day completely surprised me and my MD about how truly effective some things are that you can quantify vs. buying other supplements and not really knowing if they help or not.

But I can take my BP anytime of day and it stays in the 100-110/65-70 range.

Which one are you referring to? Telmisartan?

The one in bold...Carditone.

Oh I was reading on tapatalk and it doesn't show which words are in bold for some reason. Now I see you said carditone on my laptop

Oh I was reading on tapatalk and it doesn't show which words are in bold for some reason. Now I see you said carditone on my laptop

Cool!

I forget about Tapatalk sometimes as that is what I use in the evenings. Honestly I think it may have been one of your posts long ago that mentioned the stuff. I started researching it, tried it,....and it just blew me away as the readings changed within days of starting it.

I haven't been without it since!

Cool!

I forget about Tapatalk sometimes as that is what I use in the evenings. Honestly I think it may have been one of your posts long ago that mentioned the stuff. I started researching it, tried it,....and it just blew me away as the readings changed within days of starting it.

I haven't been without it since!

It works GREAT. Even lowers resting heart rate a bit. Not so good for neurotransmitters, but when it comes to high blood pressure, gotta do what you gotta do.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear