over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to improve toenails (no homo)

I had the same thing happen to a big toe toenail. Started out truning yellow, then became very brittle, eventually it just fell off. A new toenail grew back, and have not had a problem since, that was about 2 years ago. I know this is of no help, but ...yeah I had that problem, and lived to tell about it.

I am glad to be a new member the following and this is my very first post. I appear forward to speaking to you all in the following. I am 32 decades aged and I have two kids and my hobbies are woodworking and drawing up plans for woodworking.

What the hell relevance does this comment have in this thread? Not to mention, this guy has to be the oldest person in the WORLD--32 decades...that's 320 years! Damn bro, what kind of woodworking can you do at that age? Must be on some SERIOUS peptides! :eek:

Does anyone know what wearing socks when you sleep does to improve this? I might have to start doing this...

hahah

Does anyone know what wearing socks when you sleep does to improve this? I might have to start doing this...

Sorry B- it's not the socks themselves, haha- the socks just help keep the coconut oil or whatever on the nails and not smeared all over your sheets during the night :)

Actually...

I had the same thing happen to a big toe toenail. Started out truning yellow, then became very brittle, eventually it just fell off. A new toenail grew back, and have not had a problem since, that was about 2 years ago. I know this is of no help, but ...yeah I had that problem, and lived to tell about it.

For SOME people that does work... my Wife actually pulled off her sister's toenails b/c they were infected... grew back normal!

Yogurt on Steroids...

Wow thanks for all the responses guys, I truly appreciate it. I should have included that I went thru a 6 month OCD-like phase of battling these problems three years ago. I took Lamisil (I think it was generic Torebinafine sp?), Tea Tree Oil, Nonyx, AND Vicks Vaporub at the same time. I spent a good half hour every day soaking my feet in Epsom salts and applying these topical creams. I think it may have helped but not dramatically. If you saw my feet they're not that bad; I think it's more prevention than anything else because my father has the raunchiest, thick yellow, fungal-growing, sideways-sprouting toenails I have ever seen in my life! Luckily I still have all these products to use at my disposal. What is Kefir? I have never heard of it. Thanks again for all the feedback guys...

Kefir is basically yogurt with an ABUNDANT amount more of healthy bacteria. When "bad" bacteria in the gut outnumbers the "good" it's much easier for fungal and yeast infections to sprout up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws