over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to increase energy during cut

It is with a bit of test enathate which i find critical in cutting- huge difference in all aspects starting from apetite to libido , fullness , fatloss.
2 versions of diet
1 naturals - with around 50 grams fat added
2 for enhanced - no need for this - maybe i would add 2 grams epa dhea to cover essential fatty acids
Also they do IF and protein in 200 range
I prefer higher protein intake-300 to 350 due to satiety but i bet that in 16:8 window 250 would be great.
I do 16/8. Protein on training days is about 300. Non training lower carbs so bump up protein to 370. Definitely works for staying full and not hungry at 3100 total. Nicotine gum and energy drink during the Day ha

When cutting hard I do PSMF and 16:8 still with 300gr protein which is down from 400gr maintenance and building. ECA and black coffee help with hunger and energy.

500mg with a meal it's active for 4-5hours. I do it 3x a day.
Ok a little update - i have a week on berberine now and HOLY crap !! I lean out like i was using clen , it is insane what a difference it made keeping everything the same calories wise. Picture does not give justice at all trust me.

Attachments

• A43E80BB-243C-4D57-8DC4-0698EFCFB22C.jpeg
    A43E80BB-243C-4D57-8DC4-0698EFCFB22C.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 67
Ok a little update - i have a week on berberine now and HOLY crap !! I lean out like i was using clen , it is insane what a difference it made keeping everything the same calories wise. Picture does not give justice at all trust me.
You feel like adding the berberine gave you additional fat loss or just dried you out? Have you used metformin before? Did it do similar?

Fatloss for sure i have deeper cuts- no drying effect at all and I cant compare to metformin as I have never took it. Also berberine defo put carbs better into muscles on refeeds which I have every third day.

You feel like adding the berberine gave you additional fat loss or just dried you out? Have you used metformin before? Did it do similar?
Metformin and berberine stops the conversion of protein to glucose. Very helpful when you're following more of a PSMF diet and fats are also low. It forces the body to use more fat storage for energy.

The deeper you get you might need to take it with every meal.

Metformin and berberine stops the conversion of protein to glucose. Very helpful when you're following more of a PSMF diet and fats are also low. It forces the body to use more fat storage for energy.

interesting. I take 1g of extended release met Ed.

Off days are about 350p, 70c(veggies), 85fat.

Training days about 300p, 360c, 50fat

Would you keep running as is? I usually do psmf when I take a week off from the gym to shed a few lbs of fat, tighten up, before hitting the gym heavy again and increasing food

The deeper you get you might need to take it with every meal.
I think that I am very very close finish my cut. My energy level going down even more but I am preparing for adding gh for the first time so carbs will be added too. Probably after Easter will go back to moderate carbs. Few more days to go.

I think that I am very very close finish my cut. My energy level going down even more but I am preparing for adding gh for the first time so carbs will be added too. Probably after Easter will go back to moderate carbs. Few more days to go.
What's your plan after the cut? To bump up to maintenance? Stay at your current BF or try and slowly put on size in a small surplus?

Add 1-2 iu of gh stay this condition and have more energy with carbsI am not gonna bulk. I am done with it. Diet probably will be around
100-150 carbs
250 protein
50 fat.
This is my go to calories if I want to maintain.
Just kinda enhanced hrt.

interesting. I take 1g of extended release met Ed.

Off days are about 350p, 70c(veggies), 85fat.

Training days about 300p, 360c, 50fat

Would you keep running as is? I usually do psmf when I take a week off from the gym to shed a few lbs of fat, tighten up, before hitting the gym heavy again and increasing food

Yes, I would run met ER and maybe 500mg berberine 2x a day. When PSMF

I only use carbs when I'm doing weights or hard cardio (I race MTB) 50-75mg quick carbs per hour. I'm a naturally fat boy, so this help keep me leaner. I don't mix fats and carbs. Protein is 300gr most days but I've gone as high as 380gr. Fat is used to increase calories.

Add 1-2 iu of gh stay this condition and have more energy with carbsI am not gonna bulk. I am done with it. Diet probably will be around
100-150 carbs
250 protein
50 fat.
This is my go to calories if I want to maintain.
Just kinda enhanced hrt.
That's about 2100 total? What is your weight? I would think in your condition lean with mostly lbm that you could maintain at closer to 3k?

I only use carbs when I'm doing weights or hard cardio (I race MTB) 50-75mg quick carbs per hour. I'm a naturally fat boy, so this help keep me leaner. I don't mix fats and carbs. Protein is 300gr most days but I've gone as high as 380gr. Fat is used to increase calories.
This is my concept as well around 50 grams postworkout then
Protein fats all day and carbs pre bed for deeper sleep. That is all I need.

That's about 2100 total? What is your weight? I would think in your condition lean with mostly lbm that you could maintain at closer to 3k?
94 kg at this moment. Yeah probably so but at this time I will start slow no need to go for a few weeks from 0 carbs to 400 that is recipe for disaster. And most important thing : recently had a few episodes of anxiety after eating carbs- cant have it being manager !

94 kg at this moment. Yeah probably so but at this time I will start slow no need to go for a few weeks from 0 carbs to 400 that is recipe for disaster.

I like to Reverse diet as well. Upping calories a little each week. Tend to only rebound muscle growth and not fat gain.

I like to Reverse diet as well. Upping calories a little each week. Tend to only rebound muscle growth and not fat gain.
Totally agree. Usually there is a really good idea adding 50 gram carbs every 3-4 weeks this way you are milking gains very nicely. And it always goes in order - Post and preworkout

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws