over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to increase energy during cut

Gluconeogenesis.
It's the metabolic pathway resulting in the formation of glucose from non-carbohydrate substrates.
For the breakdown of proteins, these substrates are the glucogenic amino acids.
It's an endergonic reaction (this means that the total amount of useful energy is negative as it takes more energy to start the reaction than what is received out of it, so the total energy is a net negative result.)
In layman's terms, you still get glucose indirectly from protein, and this "wastes" more calories in the process.
yes of course, I know that the body has this sort of backup strategy to not die and that you can go without carbohydrates and use fat and protein to survive.
but I'm saying that you feel much, much better if you give your body what it needs to function at its best.

Around 400 grams protein 60-80 fats , 50-60 carbs
Total around 2000- 2300 calories and yes those are the symptoms
That's about as low as I've gone 2200 and felt like shit too. Didn't matter how I structured it, I even tried add so 0 one day 4440 the next, still has those symptoms.

A week or two at 2000 I can handle say a mini cut, but over time, fucking was awful. I'd say bump them up to maintenance for a diet break for a couple weeks but that didn't work for me.

I'd say the main things, maybe have a higher carb day. If you want to srixk ti 2000, reduce protein to 1g/lb get the rest from carbs. Ephedrine, nicotine gum, caffeine. How's strength? My strength was fine just felt like shit. Also keep an eye on sodium and potassium and don't overdo the water.

What's your plan after you hit your goal? Go up to maintenance and maintain being lean? Surprised you don't do cardio, I actually feel like it gives me energy, and is good for overall health. One thing to keep in mind your metabolism is slowed down and your probably moving less each day then you used to but don't even realize it due to being wiped out.

No i move awful lot i am a manager in retail so my job is very active easy 10000 steps only at work not even mention working through stock. Yes my plan is to stick around 100 grams carbs maybe 150 and really focus on healthy eating. Decided to get my shit together after recent injury and be in the best shape of my life. For cognitive functions i will stay low carb. Just feel so much better mentally when i am fat adapted. Calmer more relaxed faster thinking better memory. Strenght wise i beat logbook on zero carbs without a problem. I will just have fruits as my carbs like apple bananas oranges mango pineapple beeries. Some honey as well. However i will have a day per week when i will make pizza eat muffins with wife and kids. Saturday is always for family.

How's hunger? I usually add 8oz mushrooms to each meal (chicken, egg whites, Turkey). Adds alot of volume and very little calories.

No hunger issues - proteins take care about that- i dont crave carbs at all , if any - spoon of natural pb solve the problem

Gluconeogenesis.
It's the metabolic pathway resulting in the formation of glucose from non-carbohydrate substrates.
For the breakdown of proteins, these substrates are the glucogenic amino acids.
It's an endergonic reaction (this means that the total amount of useful energy is negative as it takes more energy to start the reaction than what is received out of it, so the total energy is a net negative result.)
In layman's terms, you still get glucose indirectly from protein, and this "wastes" more calories in the process.
Berberine use when doing keto slows this down, useful when trying to hold onto lean tissue when calories are low.

Ok thx what did you notice berberine vs time when you were not using it? How is gym performance , any episodes of hypo?

Never hypo on keto, no loss in performance in the gym. The only thing I noticed was fat loose was easier and didn't have the acetone breath when I drop Fats low for a cut, So it is slowing down gluconeogenesis. I feel better being in a state of gluconeogenesis sucks and if most your calories are protein it happens.

Start cut with enough time is a big key factor.

I also run GW with all my cut cycles

Never hypo on keto, no loss in performance in the gym. The only thing I noticed was fat loose was easier and didn't have the acetone breath when I drop Fats low for a cut, So it is slowing down gluconeogenesis. I feel better being in a state of gluconeogenesis sucks and if most your calories are protein it happens.
So that would mean two things?
1 ketones level would be higher- anticatabolic sparing effect and better wellbeing
And
2 less protein would be needed to protect lean tissue

So that would mean two things?
1 ketones level would be higher- anticatabolic sparing effect and better wellbeing
And
2 less protein would be needed to protect lean tissue

Or at least protein is there for the increased turnover if using stims or t3.

I tried to skim through that, I'm sure it has some good points but he has so much extra in there saying how 100 million things are wrong, can you summarize what exactly he says to do?

I'm guessing it's simply a defect, seems like this dude prefers low carbs, and says cardio is not needed? It's absolutely not needed but I don't think anyone is doing themselves a favor by doing zero cardio.

I tried to skim through that, I'm sure it has some good points but he has so much extra in there saying how 100 million things are wrong, can you summarize what exactly he says to do?

I'm guessing it's simply a defect, seems like this dude prefers low carbs, and says cardio is not needed? It's absolutely not needed but I don't think anyone is doing themselves a favor by doing zero cardio.

Very very briefly read it myself.. looks like psmf?

It is with a bit of test enathate which i find critical in cutting- huge difference in all aspects starting from apetite to libido , fullness , fatloss.
2 versions of diet
1 naturals - with around 50 grams fat added
2 for enhanced - no need for this - maybe i would add 2 grams epa dhea to cover essential fatty acids
Also they do IF and protein in 200 range
I prefer higher protein intake-300 to 350 due to satiety but i bet that in 16:8 window 250 would be great.

It is with a bit of test enathate which i find critical in cutting- huge difference in all aspects starting from apetite to libido , fullness , fatloss.
2 versions of diet
1 naturals - with around 50 grams fat added
2 for enhanced - no need for this - maybe i would add 2 grams epa dhea to cover essential fatty acids
Also they do IF and protein in 200 range
I prefer higher protein intake-300 to 350 due to satiety but i bet that in 16:8 window 250 would be great.

So... it's like a 100 page book on psmf

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner