over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to increase nutrient absorption - as promised

Is this not covered by John where he mentions Cultured dairy (yoghurt)? I may be wrong...

Here is some thing good to know
The lacto-bacteria comprise an important part of the intestinal microbial flora and possess the ability to directly colonise the intestinal mucosa and to produce vital enzymes and cellular biological products. A particularly important problem with this bacterium is its persistence in the digestive tract and the preservation of its activity in the intestines. There are strains that are capable of 99% persistency on passing from the stomach to the intestines. LBB is remarkable for its ability to produce metabolites with antimicrobial effect, which directly suppress the growth of pathogenic microorganisms or exterminate them. The antimicrobial effect of LBB is related also to the production of natural antibiotic substances of good antimicrobial capacities and the ability to suppress the growth of Escherichia coli and microorganisms of the genera Clostridium, Pseudomonas, Flavo-bacterium and Bacillus.

Is very hard to fine good quality L.bugaricus. You can make your own yoghurt from raw gras feed cow milk.

John, THANK YOU. I have a friend who is suffering from celiacs. She is very knowledgable we are doing most of this,...its nice to have it consolidated in one place.

Couple questions:

1) if she has increased gut permeability, can it be dangerous to supplement with free-form amino acids (ie glutamine)? Can they enter bloodstream and do damage to her body? She has claimed in past she tried glutamine product and it resulted in bad facial acne breakout (it breaks my heart to see my beautiful friend suffer from intermittent acne).

2) Would it be beneficial to supplement with IGF for intestinal growth?

Great question....Celiac is tough...real tough...many times it's just genetic. I assume your frined has major issues when eating something with gluten, so i assume you have taken her off anything containing gluten?

John,

You think adding a bare amount of L-Leucine prior to your least anabolic meals(not breakfast, not post-wo), such as a 1-2g amount will be better at nutrient absorption regarding protein due it's (minor) drop in blood glucose and positive protein synthesis?

And do you think particularly for a MOUNTAINDOG diet, that L-Leucine served 1-2x a day at the late night meals in the 5g format will help dieters lean out due to the drop in blood glucose combined with high fat meals. That looks like an ideal addition to a high fat diet; 5-10g L-Leucine later in the day(within 4 hours of sleeping).

Also, what about L-Norvaline as a GDA? Dosed at about 150-200mg pre-carb meals combined perhaps with a little bit of Cinnamon(not bark extract, but ACTUAL cinnamon).

Thanks again. Huge fan of your methods, and feel they could help my hormonal profile. In the future, I definitely will invest as I am just curious.

Thank you for the kind words! In regards to Leucine, I honestly haven't looked at it for fat loss. I have looked at all the research on how it helps kick start protein synthesis. That is why I use it. I try to use it before, after, and the second meal after training.

I haven't looked at L-Norvaline as a GDA either. I'll ask some of my smart freinds about that. I like a combination of ALA, Gymnena Sylvestre (spelling sorry), and Chromium for GDA purposes...

exactly Emeric - enzymes and bacteria are not destroyed by pasteurization..

JM

Oh shit - I meant to say they are...DUH...sorry guys...that is 101 stuff...send me the studies Emeric...! hell that is why we drink raw milk in the first place...

I have an interview with muscular development in an hour..so my mind is going crazy...

JM

Thanks for all the replies guys, makes me feel like the time I spent writing was worth it. The full article is looong..hahah...it is such a huge subject with so many variables. I try to always break my writing down into easy to understand terms and concepts....I hate it when people try to give you the vocabulary beat down..haha

Thanks Emeric for your responses my friend!

JM

Great article!

How much/doses so you use for
-BiotaGen™ Prebiotic Blend
-Probiotic Blend (5+ billion CFUs)

Do you have to use these daily or alternate days?

I maintain and 70%fruit/30%veggie diet as my carb source and pineapple and papaya are involved. But I am always interested in adding in some additional supps to assist with food absorption.

I dont feel bloated, but towards the day I do get gassy :eek: ... I know my food goes through me quickly 12-24 hrs... Im regular every morning and Im sure its from the day before...

Would adding probiotics and prebiotics be beneficial for someone like me?

If I am not mistaken, you are working with Phil, Phil is one of the few people who does diets with an emphasis on health, so I am sure he has some good stuff in your diet, as he always does.

JM

Thanks for the info Emeric. Appreciate your input as always!

Thank you for the kind words! In regards to Leucine, I honestly haven't looked at it for fat loss. I have looked at all the research on how it helps kick start protein synthesis. That is why I use it. I try to use it before, after, and the second meal after training.

Layne Norton who has done a ton of studies on this topic recommends 3-4g Leucine between each meal to optimise protein synthesis.

Thanks for the info Emeric. Appreciate your input as always!

Layne Norton who has done a ton of studies on this topic recommends 3-4g Leucine between each meal to optimise protein synthesis.

Yes, Layne is real bright guy...very well studied and informed...

JM

I have ulcerative colitis and through my own research I already take everything you had mentioned. This is a great article. Someone mentinoed IGF.

I will say this since I have been on GH my UC has done so much better. ON my last check the Dr said most of my spots that were ulcers before were healed. I truly belive the GH did this

Thanks for all the replies guys, makes me feel like the time I spent writing was worth it. The full article is looong..hahah...it is such a huge subject with so many variables. I try to always break my writing down into easy to understand terms and concepts....I hate it when people try to give you the vocabulary beat down..haha

Thanks Emeric for your responses my friend!

JM

You have email.

Yes, Layne is real bright guy...very well studied and informed...

JM

Slightly off topic, but what are your thoughts on Layne's theories of eating less frequently throughout the day. More like every 3-4 hours. (I believe he eats 4 meals through the day and once when he wakes at night with bcaa's between meals and during/post workout).

I think it's something to do with eating too often may actually impair the anabolic response to a high protein meal. If you keep amino acids constantly elevated, the body becomes resistant to them (protein synthesis will decrease in the presence of high levels of amino acids).

Definitely something to think about for those eating every couple of hours.

Thoughts?

Does this protocol help slow down the digestion process?

I did my own little corn study. I had it for breakfast this am. 4 hours is all it took. I typically have 4-5 bowel movements a day. I take enzymes with every meal. I have the probitics but usually only take them when I feel discomfort. Thanks

Great advice! I love KIm chee..greek yoguty with all the cultures........my keifer has inulin in it........good stuff.

yea kimchi is the bomb. It should be a part of everyones diet. And you are right on the money as usual with the other stuff...inulin as I mentioned feeds good bacteria...!!!

JM

Its funny

yea kimchi is the bomb. It should be a part of everyones diet. And you are right on the money as usual with the other stuff...inulin as I mentioned feeds good bacteria...!!!

JM

We sould spend 1 day on each type of a MUST HAVE FOOD.....and go on for years........hahhaha

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws