over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to keep that full look...

BOOMSHAKER said:
If you want to look really full all the time then you need to hang out with some anorexic friends. BINGO! :D now where are my naked oil wrestling pics?? :D

if thats your pic in the avatar you may just get those pics,,, however i will be wrestling with you..:D :p

GJ

I do the same thing. I'm 240# and when I can get fully pumped people in the gym tell me that I'm huge (although I don't think so). Then I will go home or to the beach on the weekend and look "drawn" or flat.

Good thread here; hope i can learn from it....

Mike

i am convinced that fullness comes from carbs.....people now a days go too damn low on the carbs.....then they come in ripped and hard but flat.....don't go low on the potatoes and rice......i actually like Mentzer's philosophy: keep the carbs high......the protein moderate and the calories to a moderate amount......Padilla also followed this approach.......just my .02 though.

I can tell you two things that will definitely help. The first one is increase your carbs, but everyone already caught on to that. Easiest answer.

The other is an N.O. product. I use Buzz Saw from TrueProtein once or twice a week, and the days I use it in the morning with my lift, I retain the muscle fullness the majority of the day. More vascular too. Just a better look all day. Try that, I bet it will do the same for you.

I believe everyone leaves the gym extra pumped. My gym partner and I were discussing that the other day unfortunately I dont think it's possible without working out all day. I believe your talking about day to day walking around looking full.
One thing I noticed is when I travel distances by either plain or car I become more flat. Very weird and I am unsure why besides, maybe lack of carbs.

It could have to do with certain creatine levels in your body. I do know when I am taking creatine I do seem to stay full alot.

This may be a little different philosophy on the carb approach. I think it's a matter of getting the right amount of carbs. I feel like when I am under-carbed, I am flat and also when I am over-carbed I am flat.

When I use a ketogenic diet, like 4-5 days and then a re-feed day, I notice that on my re-feed day I am pumped like a balloon. Everyone seems to notice and make comments on 'how big i am getting'...even tho they saw me like 24 hrs before and didn't say a thing. IMO, I think getting the right amount of carbs for your body is going to get you the look you're going for.

they're are mornings when I wake up and I look like I just got it in at the gym:eek:...then they're days when I do look flat...has to be diet related.

Test, DBol, Creatine, Carbs and water equals more fuller look all of the time. the problem is staing on DBol all of the time is harsh, so stick with test, creatine carbs and water. :D

Test, DBol, Creatine, Carbs and water equals more fuller look all of the time. the problem is staing on DBol all of the time is harsh, so stick with test, creatine carbs and water. :D

Yes, id say most steroids are going to give you that look as long as youre eating right. i always noticed a huge difference when I got off. To me it was probably the most noticable difference and was more noticable than my drop in strength. When on my muscles seemed tight and full all day long, and when off they felt like noodles. I think its the glycogen retention properites of AAS.

high dose of gear???? i would of thought as more blood flow/water/ nitro retention in mucle = fuller i say...

esp when people cruise on a gram a week lol....always full seen it my self

Yeah, of course gear is going to keep you fuller all day. I don't think that's what he was looking for though. Or I'd have just said get some dbol. Problem solved.

Yes, id say most steroids are going to give you that look as long as youre eating right. i always noticed a huge difference when I got off. To me it was probably the most noticable difference and was more noticable than my drop in strength. When on my muscles seemed tight and full all day long, and when off they felt like noodles. I think its the glycogen retention properites of AAS.

GDA's and peptides with a decent amount of carbs per day give me that feeling all be it to a lesser extent.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear