YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to lose bodyfat and bring up lagging areas(grow muscle)?

Rome1

Registered
Assuming someone isn't coming off a rebound or muscle memory what do you feel is the best approach or has had success with? Obviously we can talk about gear and what not but mostly interested in nutrition and training strategies.

I've had some decent success with (300)high protein, (30)low fat and (150)low carb (peri window only) on just TRT dose. Training 2 on 1 off rotating -Day1-Legs Day2-Chest/Shoulders Day3-Back/Arms. No cardio and Sat and Sun I'll eat a few cheat meals. Training recovery has been suffering (joints, second muscle group not hit as hard as first)
New split starting next week-

Monday-Quads/Calves
Tuesday-Vertical Back/Abs
Wednesday-Chest/Calves
Thursday-Shoulders/Abs
Friday-Hams/Horizontal Back
Sat-Arms/Calves
Sun-OFF

Started 215lbs about 5 weeks ago and down to 202. Guessing I'm about 13-14% BF now. Doing classic physique so I need to be 192 (I'm 5'9) but not in a hurry to compete again. Just trying to get below 9-10% and put some more size on.

okay so:

1-high carbs on that day you train that muscle
2-train that muscle 3x a week
3-rotate between high and low volume but don't mess with the workout intensity
4-stay consistent
5-Fst-7 and Y3t training
6-forced reps, giants sets, drop sets

Training

Biceps for me were a weak bodypart and I found out for my that I had to actually train them a bit less believe it or not. For me doing the heavy compound movements of pull ups and heavy bentover rows stimulated my biceps a lot. Training specifically for biceps I cut down to just between 3 and 5 sets and that's it, 2x per week. Previous to that I was doing 9 sets or more for them, but frequency was less than 2x per week. The higher frequency worked better for me too.

My calves were a bit weak too and for those I had to do more work. I would do calves 4x per week and do 3 or 4 hard sets each session.

So you have to find what works for you really. Try different things and see the response. Don't stick with the same old routine if you aren't growing.

I train my week body parts 3x a week aswell. Lower volume but heavy heavy sets. I used to train my chest once or twice a week 30 sets. I have dropped it down to 9-12 sets three times a week. And I go by soreness. If I'm still sore by the next time I'm training that muscle group I'll drop volume a bit. I'm dieting aswell so cranking carbs is not an option. But if u don't recover then you can't grow

I train my week body parts 3x a week aswell. Lower volume but heavy heavy sets. I used to train my chest once or twice a week 30 sets. I have dropped it down to 9-12 sets three times a week. And I go by soreness. If I'm still sore by the next time I'm training that muscle group I'll drop volume a bit. I'm dieting aswell so cranking carbs is not an option. But if u don't recover then you can't grow

How would you separate the 3 days? Monday, Wednesday and Friday?

How is your strength on 3 x week? Maintaining? Also, how would you say the results are coming since you are dieting as well in terms of growth?

Another question would be what supps can we take while keeping health in mind? No tren, DNP, Clen or T3. Tren look without the sides. Test with some masteron and maybe 1-2 units HGH in the AM?

Another question would be what supps can we take while keeping health in mind? No tren, DNP, Clen or T3. Tren look without the sides. Test with some masteron and maybe 1-2 units HGH in the AM?

What's your goal? You can't lose fat and bring lagging parts at the same time

What's your goal? You can't lose fat and bring lagging parts at the same time

That is the goal. Temporarily anyway. I understand and agree with what you are saying. Yet, you do hear a few stories here or there on some peeps doing it. I know how how to pack on more muscle with cals, supps, etc but riding a deficit surrounding the peri window fuel needed to recover and possibly bring up lagging areas is what I'm curious about.

Let's say for example- 200lb bodybuilder around 15% BF workout split 5 days a week with 2 rest days in between workout days. LISS Cardio 5-7 x week. 250-300 mg Test E/ week AI minimal, 150 (Peri Only) 300 protein, (not around carbs) 30-50 fat, using 1-2 IU HGH before fasted cardio, 5 units of Log Pre (first) and add to post eventually, use TNE or an oral Pre as well. You don't believe this could or would be enough to bring up some areas? Obviously things can/should be ramped up and cycled every 4 weeks.

high dose IM curcumin + moderate dose IM resveratrol :lightbulb:

Assuming you aren't a complete newbie and you have years of training experience, you cannot do both.

You'll need excess calories to grow new muscle in your laggin body parts...but you'll need a deficit to lose body fat. So not possible. Your best bet is to take some tren, run your cals and maintenance with some light cardio and recomp with tren. Even then, I don't think that bp is gonna blow up.

Choose one or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to choose which obstacle to tackle first. Lose body fat, or gain muscle. If you're 13-14%+ I would get sub 10. Then you can add some quality mass.

You need to choose which obstacle to tackle first. Lose body fat, or gain muscle. If you're 13-14%+ I would get sub 10. Then you can add some quality mass.

That's the goal. Just wanted to see how some make improvements on the way down. John Meadows has done it on more than a few occasions. Among others. I obviously understand newbie gains, muscle memory and the difference between bulking and cutting. So many people say it can't be done but yet somehow a few do it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear