over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to lower hemoticrit?

Aspirin can definitely lower risk of clots, and about the donating blood - I see a lot of ppl sayin' once every 3 months or so - that s a recommendation for a non-juicer. If you use a lot of gear - wont hurt doing it more often. I ve heard bbers doing it every month at different stations or just draining at home.

Hematocrit is a pain in the butt - some ppl get high levels from HRT, other can barely got affected from high doses

Problem with that is it can really lower your iron levels.

Nice. Is this is best deal you have found? I see other cheaper ones, but do not include the free tests.
The only problem is the shipping. These things come from overseas and take about a month. Worth it though IMO.

How does that work? You prick your finger to take blood?

Normally if you run AS your iron levels will go up too, I run TRT dosage and donate every 60 days and my Iron levels are always in the higher range. If I do a blast with other compounds then it even goes higher.

Normally if you run AS your iron levels will go up too, I run TRT dosage and donate every 60 days and my Iron levels are always in the higher range. If I do a blast with other compounds then it even goes higher.

It's relative to the individual's hepcidin expression/suppression. Running frequent phlebotomies 60-90>d can in a lot of cases deplete one's ferritin stores and lower iron significantly. Unless one has hemochromatosis.

...then.

The hemoglobin reader will not be 100% accurate but if you do it the same day you get blood work you can get a good gauge. In the past I donated once at about 9 AM and got blood work done at 8:30. Finger prick test showed 19 bloods showed 17.5. I'm just going to use this as a gauge

I ordered this particular one because it ships from the US but more importantly the range is 4.5 - 25.6 g/dL with Hct range of 13 - 75%

Many of them only go up to like 17.5 or 18 which would be worthless for most of us here.

Last edited:
It's relative to the individual's hepcidin expression/suppression. Running frequent phlebotomies 60-90>d can in a lot of cases deplete one's ferritin stores and lower iron significantly. Unless one has hemochromatosis.

...then.

I can attest to this.From doing frequent phlebotomies,every 2 months my iron and ferritin were almost not existent.

yes , just gotta go by ur own personal blood work results. I was advised drain a pint once a month and after second time do a blood work. I am m doing half a pint (225ml) every 2-3 weeks, so far twice, and on the third one will do a blood work and see whats going on.....

I can attest to this.From doing frequent phlebotomies,every 2 months my iron and ferritin were almost not existent.

It sucks, doesn't it :eek:

I've been iron deficient without anemia 3 times over the last 10 years, or so. Amongst other pitfalls, my cardio sucks my AHI (apnea-hypopnea index-sleep apnea) increases. Overall sense of well-being I feel like $hit.

With each 450-500ml of blood loss we lose approximately 250mg +/- of iron, as well shift (lower) our ferritin to the left approximately 35ng/mL +/-. Given these minuscule numbers, they add up fairly quickly heading south with over phelbothmizing.

Regaining your Fe status isn't a simple task though diet alone considering our health-conscience food choices can inhibit Fe uptake. What-to-do...what-to-do.

Those nuts, those oats, those eggs and that coffee among thee few that puts the brakes on Fe assimilation.

Don't eat the spinach, raw.

Don't fear thou iron.

It sucks, doesn't it :eek:

I've been iron deficient without anemia 3 times over the last 10 years, or so. Amongst other pitfalls, my cardio sucks my AHI (apnea-hypopnea index-sleep apnea) increases. Overall sense of well-being I feel like $hit.

With each 450-500ml of blood loss we lose approximately 250mg +/- of iron, as well shift (lower) our ferritin to the left approximately 35ng/mL +/-. Given these minuscule numbers, they add up fairly quickly heading south with over phelbothmizing.

Regaining your Fe status isn't a simple task though diet alone considering our health-conscience food choices can inhibit Fe uptake. What-to-do...what-to-do.

Those nuts, those oats, those eggs and that coffee among thee few that puts the brakes on Fe assimilation.

Don't eat the spinach, raw.

Don't fear thou iron.

It's a vicious cycle.When I don't donate my rbc,hemo and hema get petty high.I have decreased my doseages when blasting and cruising for longer periods of time.I started donating every 3-4 months instead of every 2 and my last bloodwork iron and ferritin were super low,I had donated 4 weeks prior to bloodwork

Ferrous Sulfate has been a god send for my ferritin levels but I've been using it a long time now and it makes me nervous. I need to get off it at some point

Ferrous Sulfate has been a god send for my ferritin levels but I've been using it a long time now and it makes me nervous. I need to get off it at some point

It kills my stomach and constipates me,I stopped taking it regularly and take it maybe twice a week and I still get crazy nausea

It kills my stomach and constipates me,I stopped taking it regularly and take it maybe twice a week and I still get crazy nausea

I'm one of the lucky ones that gets absolutely no sides from it. Unless you count my craps being darker as a side.

What dosing range do you use? Usually we recommend aiming for 100-200mg elemental iron daily for iron deficiency anemia (ferrous sulfate has 65mg per 325mg tablet), split into 1-3x doses as tolerated. Obviously start low and go slow if you have problems.

You could try switching to ferrous gluconate--it's 30mg elemental iron IIRC per tablet. Worth a shot. Otherwise try to get it from fortified cereals or liver. I believe the "absorbed" amount is 20-30% of what's in those (may be wrong on these, I forget).

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear