advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to maintain contest focus during relationship breakup?

That's what I told him too, but sometimes it's hard to just let go even if you know what's best. Maybe fwb would be the way to go.

Maybe i'm slow, but what does fwb mean:confused:

thanks everybody.... You guys are all like family and I appreciate the support. Found even more evidence of even more years of cheating on a SIM card from one of her old cell phones. This woman damaged many lives and broke many hearts.

Unfortunately, I discovered a friend of mine's old phone number in her contacts. She had only met him once when we all went out to dinner back in 2007 when we were doing the long distance relationship thing. There is only one reason she would have that number and he was quite the player himself at that time. I remember him being amazed that I was a one woman man. He is a top level national competitor and was convinced that most bodybuilders had multiple women just because he did. First time I have ever had a friend do me like that.

LOL... more than likely I will run into him at the North Americans. If he plans on getting on stage he has some explaining to do. He has led a pretty sheltered life and I have not so I don't think he has any idea what he is in for.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against any of the countless other guys she has fucked around with, but you don't do that to a friend and every guy on the face of the earth knows that.

On the more cheerful side I have re-kindled a connection from long ago that never went as far as it could. She and I did so many cool things together and the only reason it didn't go further at the time was because I was already committed to my ex (big mistake). Anyhow, here it is 14 years later and we are both ready to see what we missed out on so many years ago... :)

I have told the ex goodbye and good riddance and have moved on.

Good to hear it man. Sounds like you deserve to have fun instead of constantly wondering if she would f- around on you again in the future. In my experience, trying to stay in that type of situation only makes you bitter and then you find yourself doing really stupid things. I fully believe that everything happens for a reason.

No Trust = No Relationship.

Last edited:
Damn brother! Your in my thoughts and prayers. I had something similar happen to me during my first prep ever. It honestly broke me at the time, kept me from competing. Just do you, improve and don't let anybody see how it has affected you. Use us for venting and support!! You deserve better!

good luck on everything Norm. As you probably know Time is the only thing that will help. Hope you do great at your show and if you don't oh well maybe the next one. Just keep training and become that beast!:headbang:

Good luck bro, you just gotta try to use the situation as motivation. Sometimes I conjure up things that make me angry right before a lift and it makes me super angry and aggressive during that set.

Keep your head up bro. I hope you decide to continue on with the contest.

I have read that to really move on you need to forgive that person and become indifferent to the past. She needs to become irrelevant.

Hang in there, jumping back too quickly may not be the answer. Breathe. It sounds like you two didn't have kids so at least you aren't dealing with that permanent connection.

I could not agree more with you saying the best revenge is living well. And that means not doing anything because of her.

Release is Peace. But it's not easy.

Last edited:
I have read that to really move on you need to forgive that person and become indifferent to the past. She needs to become irrelevant.

Hang in there, jumping back too quickly may not be the answer. Breathe. It sounds like you two didn't have kids so at least you aren't dealing with that permanent connection.

I could not agree more with you saying the best revenge is living well. And that means not doing anything because of her.

Release is Peace. But it's not easy.

Revenge still leaves you bitter in the end. I can honestly say that from my personal experience.

I know what you're going through, friend, and you have my sincerest sympathy and I'm very glad to hear that you're doing better. Don't be surprised, however, if your emotions about your ex are all over the place for the next few months. Best wishes to you.

I have had some of my BEST preps after a relationship has ended! Only hard part is at night when you are alone and your mind starts to race

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws