over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to order properly?

gnpower

Registered
This is a great board and I hope I'm not breaking any rules with this question. Let's say for instace that I have a freind who wants to order a few items from an overseas source. Would he want the package shipped to him to have his real name on it? Or would it be in his best interest to order with a false name? Any other input on how to minimize his liabilites in such a transaction would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, just trying to help a squirrel get a nut.;)

Order what? we dont do that sort of thing. were all natural.
lots of luck.

killer

Here is my 2 cents

Make sure you know your source well. Get refs on his packaging, as this is what can be the most important thing: good packaging.

I am different than most however; as I like my stuff sent (from overseas) EMS, with a tracking #. Keep the orders small or in small increments (like going over 100 amps gets risky --- even 50 these days)

I like it sent to home addresses, with an "alteration" of the name. Track the parcel, and when it arrives at customs give it two days MAX if it is EMS unless it is on Sunday or Holliday. If it is there longer, refuse the package and remove ALL illegal ANYTHING from the delivery house...hope this helped!

Thanks Ivan, the source has been used many times by my friends for the last 3 years with only one siezure letter. The thing is, they don't give a shit and do such things as large orders, real names,etc. I am much more cautious and want to cover all bases. It's just my luck to have something stupid happen that I could have prevented. Killer, thanks for the great input, but -what are you implying???? I don't want customs to accidently mistake my shipment of creatine as something illegal. That would ruin my Christmas.

Tracking number is key...

If it is held up for more than 2 days, then worry and do what IVAn stated...IVAN is a good one to listen to...really knows his stuff

sometimes

your real name makes it safer, as a fake name to an address can send up a warning sign. As long as the order isn't a large one, then I would say put your real name on it. They won't bust you for it... just a seizure notice.

Personaly, i would spend a little extra time and find a domestic. The risks are just so much lower. Take it from some one who has had customs at there door over a measly 500 DBol.

Good luck.

Use a variation of your name. A totally fake name may not be deliverable by mail carrier. If your caught, your caught regardless of the name.
Sometimes you pay ALOT more for domestic. A50, primo, sust come to mind. You generally pay double and if you buy a descent quantity thats significant $s.

Back in the 80's gear was only available on the street (domestic). Unless you wanted to go to Mexico and take the chance. Gear was pretty expensive back then, esp when compared to what a dollar could buy.

When I got back into gear about 2 years ago, I found the wonders of the internet and international. International prices seem very reasonable when I considered what I was paying back in the 80's. A lot of the international prices, without comparing them to anything seemed REAL cheap! Got 1000 naps on the way for $130!! Course, I hope they don't get snagged - that's the down-side to international.

xcel

xcel-if you were lucky you could get good deals mail order in the 80s. I was fortunate enough to use Dan Duchaine and prices were great and so was mail order service. And police had better things to do than fuck with juicers (it wasnt scheduled yet either).

ahhh, the good ole' days...i am getting misty just thinking about it:(

I do things very similar to Ivan as well nothing is 100% guranteed though.

Thanks...

I know GNPower and am friends with him. We have used this source quite a bit and are very cautious. the source has been great about everything for several years. Thanks for the info guys!!!

What's up GNPower? You know who this is!

MIKE

Wow, musta been something being linked up to DD, I bet he a had a product list a mile long.......perhaps you can debunk a rumor on him: is it true he DID did deal with rec. drugs also?

Re: MIKE

Ivan said:
Wow, musta been something being linked up to DD, I bet he a had a product list a mile long.......perhaps you can debunk a rumor on him: is it true he DID did deal with rec. drugs also?

No there were no rec drugs on DD's list. We used phone to communicate (this was before the internet of course).
Believe it or not I still have his old lists and letters to me!
Maybe one day I'll scan and post...:eek:

Naw...it wasn't DD. I don't believe this guy we know is a big timer or not. Oh well.....probably happens to everyone at some point. :)

CG

We were talking about the old days....DD is dead god rest his soul. Kinda scary how the guy died at an early age though...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws