over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to Prevent Cavities?

Warrior08

Registered
I been Dealing with getting cavities non stop for the last few years and its getting really costly!

I take Vitamin D-3, Vitamin k, Mag, Zinc..... pretty much all the stuff for teeth health and still constant cavities.

Ive noticed a huge bump in cavities since i started using HBCD'S IN MY INTRA WORKOUT shake for th last 5 years.

Has anyone noticed this?

and does anyone have any tips or blood work i could get to see if I'm deficient in something?

Thanks guys

Brush your teeth :D

Don't eat crap

Brush

Floss (heart health too :) )

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

floss, floss, and floss again..

get some of those little 'flosser' things /w a pick on the end $1 @ the 1$ store

keep em in your car, desk, wherever

use a little thing of listerine after every meal (and brush if possible)

Brush and floss!
Your introducing sugar with your intra workout drink.
Do you slam that intra workout drink 1 time? Or Do you sip it as your doing your workout? If you slam it 1 time,ok...but rinse out with water after to reduce that sugaryness in your mouth. With the constant sipping, your always introducing sugar in to you mouth...constant bathing onto your teeth.
Also, do you wear a mouth piece while you workout? If you do then,your just creating a reservoir for the sugary drink.
Brush twice a day and the very least please floss once a day.

Take care.
MS

Use fluoride mouthwash after you brush. The stuff works...

There is a company out there (can't remember the name) that sells a toothpaste kit that comes with tp, mouthwash, mints and some other stuff and they say that if you get cavities that They will pay for them.
I tried it and it was good stuff. Costly but good.
Have no idea if they'll pay up tho as I never tried to collect. Think you'd have to probably buy every 30 days etc.

As for the rest of the posts, I can't agree more with flossing. And one thing to add- a tongue scraper. I always have floss on me (remember my grandmother always had it on her and would use it after every meal- she also introduced me to the scraper) and although some may be put off by me flossing wherever I please, I really don't care. I could miss a brushing and it wouldn't seem like it since I floss all the time.
Flouride mouthwash Is a great thing and don't need a lot at all.
But before Flouride and after brushing I'd add in a cheap bottle of mouthwash and add in 1/4- 1/3 parts (however much you can stand) hydrogen peroxide (also whitens) - this made a big difference for me.

Floss and the double mouthwash with hy-po will work. I have worst teeth ever and I've been doing much better past few years.

Also worth mentioning, make sure thyroid is functioning properly. Poor thyroid function will ake teeth literally fall out.

There's also a myriad of recipes for homemade toothpaste with things like bentonite and so many others.

Drinking water as much as possible instead of flavored things will help. So will just swishing with it and spitting after you eat. Anything. (Can go to bathroom when out or at home and do this easily.)

Best of luck and hope this is of some use to you. I too suffer from horrible teeth no matter what measures I take, so I get it. Take care (of that mouth*).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

This is just my opinion from what I've seen between me and my wife over the last almost thirty years....teeth are genetics pure and simple...don't get me wrong good hygiene in moderation helps,I think over doing it actually damages as much as helps, and always rinsing with water after food or drink helps alot but my wife keeps on her teeth religiously and has always had major issues with cavities ect. I on the other hand probably never brushed unless had to when a kid and only brush and use mouth wash at a moderate rate when needed so to speak, I do rinse with water after every meal or drink, but I have percect teeth in my forties. I chewed when I was younger and went to the dentist when I quit for the only cleaning I've ever had because it was never needed until the chew the dentist started out telling this bs that cleaning wouldn't do it ,that the chew probably had alot of damage...well when she finished the cleaning her jaw was on the floor eating her words because my teeth were perfect with no damage.

My point it's genetics if you have poor genetics for teeth I would like above stated rinse with water after you put anything in your mouth religiously. Stay away from surgery gum and no candy,anything sugery that packs into the crevices of you teeth is gonna give you a cavity. When eating a meal and rinsing make sure your swish everything between your teeth out completely. These will help along with maybe some of the products others mentioned but like my wife your gonna have to stay on it everyday and eventually it's probably a loosing battle when you hit old age

From someone who has a lot of gum issues... I've noticed it got much worse while sipping on an intra-workout shakes every workout with carbs.... haven't cut them out yet tho. Probably should

This is just my opinion from what I've seen between me and my wife over the last almost thirty years....teeth are genetics pure and simple...don't get me wrong good hygiene in moderation helps,I think over doing it actually damages as much as helps, and always rinsing with water after food or drink helps alot but my wife keeps on her teeth religiously and has always had major issues with cavities ect. I on the other hand probably never brushed unless had to when a kid and only brush and use mouth wash at a moderate rate when needed so to speak, I do rinse with water after every meal or drink, but I have percect teeth in my forties. I chewed when I was younger and went to the dentist when I quit for the only cleaning I've ever had because it was never needed until the chew the dentist started out telling this bs that cleaning wouldn't do it ,that the chew probably had alot of damage...well when she finished the cleaning her jaw was on the floor eating her words because my teeth were perfect with no damage.

My point it's genetics if you have poor genetics for teeth I would like above stated rinse with water after you put anything in your mouth religiously. Stay away from surgery gum and no candy,anything sugery that packs into the crevices of you teeth is gonna give you a cavity. When eating a meal and rinsing make sure your swish everything between your teeth out completely. These will help along with maybe some of the products others mentioned but like my wife your gonna have to stay on it everyday and eventually it's probably a loosing battle when you hit old age

^This

I'll knock your teeth out if ya want....no more problems! :headbang:

Look at the way protein shakes stick to the inside of a shaker cup. It looks like glued on plastic attaching to the cup. It's my believe shakes will rot your teeth if you don't brush after each drink. Also, rinse with hydrogen peroxide for 30 seconds.

floss, floss, and floss again..

get some of those little 'flosser' things /w a pick on the end $1 @ the 1$ store

keep em in your car, desk, wherever

use a little thing of listerine after every meal (and brush if possible)

Flossing is essential to your teeth, gums and heart health. My dentist told me one that I would shocked by the amount of people who never floss.

Brushing and flossing three times per day as well as mouth wash pre bed and tongue scrapping was a game changer for me

I use the water pik water flosser...it's very good....it feels like ur teeth have been cleaned after every use.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear