over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to Prevent Heart Attacks if You are Using Testosterone or Anabolics

I always wondered what happened to my red blood cells when i was on 1gram of Equipoise a week + 150mgs of Anadrol a day.

Thanks for the info about the maximum number of times you can donate blood.
I usually get phlebotomies ordered by my doctor and paid by insurance.

Has anyone got phlebotomies that you have to pay out of pocket for? I would love to hear the cost.

Rafael

Thanks for the info about the maximum number of times you can donate blood.
I usually get phlebotomies ordered by my doctor and paid by insurance.

Has anyone got phlebotomies that you have to pay out of pocket for? I would love to hear the cost.

Rafael

I get mine done by the doc and you should get a bill from the hospital that breaks it all down. The total cost they charge me is $150 and I pay $31 for it. Insurance pays $93 and then writes off about $25. I just looked at a bill.

I would not recommend this AT ALL, but a buddy of mine carries out his own phelbotomies. He has no medical experience, and drains the blood down a tube in to a plastic drinking bottle... I watched him do it once, it freaked me out, there's no way I'd consider it. He swears by it though, says he feels much better since he started the regimen.

Lots of good information presented here. I also have known a few guys who drained their own blood every 6 weeks. I try to donate blood every 2-3 months.

-Premium

If any of you guys out there need to do your own, this is how I do it when needed....I have been on TRT for 4 years, my H&H stays high normal....I have only had to do 2 phlebotomies....if you have access to a IV set, I establish a 18g IV in my arm, set up a liter of Normal Saline, with a tube set that has a extension built into it, I hook the extension set up to a bag of 250cc saline that I empty before hand, I drop that to the floor & fill with blood, close clamps, then run the saline in. To replace the lost fluids. Good to go & no mess. You can't run blood backwards thru a drip chamber so you need a straight tube set or. Blood set, or a extension set....I just grab a piggyback line because it is without a drip chamber. I couldn't find a blood set this last time so I figured out the above. 250cc = 1 pint. You can order all this stuff from bound tree medical if you don't have access, but then you need someone who can establish a IV

Just go donate blood. Most of us have good blood with a high red cell count, the blood center will love you for it, and you will be saving someones life. You can go every 8 weeks. Also I take fish oil every day, and red rice yeast with Q10, for cholesterol. Add in my blood pressure meds. I'm really trying to avoid that heart attack. Get your blood work done at least once a year, so if your HDL is like 12, you do something about it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear