over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to Prevent Heart Attacks if You are Using Testosterone or Anabolics

Interesting read. Didnt know giving 1pt of blood only decreased hematocrit levels by only 3%. Might not do as much for my 1g eq 1g test cycle as i thought!

Interesting read. Didnt know giving 1pt of blood only decreased hematocrit levels by only 3%. Might not do as much for my 1g eq 1g test cycle as i thought!

Don't write that 3% saying in granite like its a hard fast rule. I've known my hematocrit levels to actually drop 5-6% from a single pint of whole blood. It can make a difference what you are taking of course. 1G of test and eq each and you certainly should be bloodletting at a decent rate of frequency.

U are only allowed to donate every 56 days at blood banks. Every month is not an option

what regiment do any of you follow 1 unit ever 2-3 months?

Well hell, that's a downer. I thought it was more beneficial than that.

Don't write that 3% saying in granite like its a hard fast rule. I've known my hematocrit levels to actually drop 5-6% from a single pint of whole blood. It can make a difference what you are taking of course. 1G of test and eq each and you certainly should be bloodletting at a decent rate of frequency.

I agree, I've donated and mine has dropped 5%. Last cycle I donated every 56 days and my crit and hemoglobin was at the bottom of the range, almost anemic. I was running 750mg test and 500mg of deca for 14 weeks.

U are only allowed to donate every 56 days at blood banks. Every month is not an option

8 weeks is the Red Cross standard if someone needs therapeutic phlebotomy their MD might authorize a monthly blood letting

Find multiple ones that aren’t affiliated around where you live and use a different one every month

Yep, a lot of us have been preaching this here for a long long time. I have to get a phelbotomy done once every freaking month to keep mine down now. Dont think its going to make you bullet proof though. Nothing can do that, but it will decrease your chances of a clot and keep the numbers down some. THe worst culptrit IMO for high hematocrit is staying on all the time, even if its just a low dose test.

So last year I had about 10 or 11 phlebotomies done. They want my hemoglobin to be about 15, and if its over that when I go in then they will do the phelbotomy. Last year it was just 1 or 2 times that my hemoglobin was 15 or less. Most of the time it seems like the blood letting each month keeps it at about 16-16.8, so its enough to keep it from going any higher. SOmetimes it will creep down lower which is good.

If youre going to be on all the time then youre going to need frequent phelbotomies if you have this issue. Some guys dont have the problem as much as others, its individual.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws