over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to quit smoking/weed

whoremoan

Registered
ok so my haemoglobin and hematocrit are always elevated
everything else is in range, platelets are perfect so no clotting risks

but the more i research the more it points to lungs having difficulty pumping oxygen which is raising hemo and hematocrit to compensate?

so its either smoking or sleep apnea (i hope) which im 100% sure i have sleep apnea, sleep study is next week

but i need to quit smoking and have been smoking since a young teen

i dont like tobacco at all, i think i can stop but i do love weed, it calms me down

is there a way to safely have weed ? i hear vaping thc oil is the go these days ? would this help with my haemoglobin and hematocrit ??
the vape seems good because it also helps with the whole 'routine of smoking' , i think alot of the addiction is the habit of smoking
e.g after a meal, lunch break at work , when bored , at the of the movie etc etc
but is the vape safer or better for body ? i still dont know this ?
if there was a way i could have weed without needing to smoke it id be set

Edibles are probably the way to go. Any Type of smoke isn’t good and vapor has all kinds of Metals and chems . Heck make uncooked peanut butter balls w sea salt ! Not advice as I don’t use or know what potency or dose Is . Just a thought 👍🤙

Max

Edibles is the only way but it does become something different when you are digesting it over smoking it. If you haven't used edibles before start low and work up.

I have a Volcano and supposedly its suppose to be the safest way to inhale herb.

Start cutting back to once eod , e3d, cut dose down, then microdose, as in a small pipe , a small bowl, even less.

As you ween off, it becomes easily and easier to just not do it. Can introduce edibles. Lots of good ideas on here.

Start cutting back to once eod , e3d, cut dose down, then microdose, as in a small pipe , a small bowl, even less.

As you ween off, it becomes easily and easier to just not do it. Can introduce edibles. Lots of good ideas on here.
i was thinking this, but realistically does it work?
so far ive gone most of the day without anything
i did take valium to calm my mind
im thinking of waiting to after 7 oclock and have a joint and try that way
but at some point i know i have to stop altogether
i know if i make a rule to not smoke a joint until after 7pm i could do that
but i still get the feeling that smoke in the lung; even small amount is just the same as smoking all day , i may be wrong?

You're not addicted to weed, if you can quit cigarettes you can quit fucken weed dude...
we use tobacco here to roll joints with the weed

are you meaning that weed doesnt raise haemoglobin and hematocrit? because im pretty smoke alone is what does it...not nicotine, not weed,,,,, smoke

we use tobacco here to roll joints with the weed

are you meaning that weed doesnt raise haemoglobin and hematocrit? because im pretty smoke alone is what does it...not nicotine, not weed,,,,, smoke

No, I'm meaning that weed doesn't have addictive properties. You just like to get high, of course it's bad for you that shit has more pesticides and weird stuff in it that any crop on the planet.

You said you wouldn't have any issue quitting the tobacco so you're not going to have any physical issues quitting weed. Youre addicted to the nicotine, not weed.

This, start reducing your dosages than frequency. Also, CBD bud is great to use in place and then much easier to stop. I have been smoking weed for over 20 years and have quit tons of times. Its a challenge and I get withdrawal but slowly lowering dose helps tons and now CBD is a great tool to help as well. Wish CBD was around years ago as it definitely helps bridge when stepping down doses.

Quitting smoking is great but you might also look into taking a professional breathing class. Someone who can train you in real and varied diaphragmatic techniques. I've been working on this for the past 6 months and it's incredible on the blood pressure and crit level changes, as well as just being able to down regulate your nervous system really anytime you want. Yoga used to be, sort of, the only way to go for this but now you can find teachers who do it by zoom and just teach the breathing

No, I'm meaning that weed doesn't have addictive properties. You just like to get high, of course it's bad for you that shit has more pesticides and weird stuff in it that any crop on the planet.

You said you wouldn't have any issue quitting the tobacco so you're not going to have any physical issues quitting weed. Youre addicted to the nicotine, not weed.
yehh cool info
and yes i like getting high lol?
where did i say i have no issue quitting tobacco ?
the whole thread is i have an issue with quitting smoking
my idea is to drop cigarettes altogether, and was wondering if haemoglobin would lower if i was just smoking straight weed or eating edible

This, start reducing your dosages than frequency. Also, CBD bud is great to use in place and then much easier to stop. I have been smoking weed for over 20 years and have quit tons of times. Its a challenge and I get withdrawal but slowly lowering dose helps tons and now CBD is a great tool to help as well. Wish CBD was around years ago as it definitely helps bridge when stepping down doses.
great info !

lots of great info

very typical of bboy to like the most cynical of all comments

weed not addictive and pesticides is is getting to tinfoil hat for me

i grow my own with no pesticides bud its a weed itl grow whether you like it or not, also prescribed here in organic farms with no pesticides lol

Quitting smoking is great but you might also look into taking a professional breathing class. Someone who can train you in real and varied diaphragmatic techniques. I've been working on this for the past 6 months and it's incredible on the blood pressure and crit level changes, as well as just being able to down regulate your nervous system really anytime you want. Yoga used to be, sort of, the only way to go for this but now you can find teachers who do it by zoom and just teach the breathing
funny you say that actually
i read a while back proper breathing techniques through nose can lower haemoglobin levels too

it makes sense because isnt that what a cpap machine is doing ? cpap machines can be extremely helpful for lowering high haemoglobin and hematocrit right ?

You're not addicted to weed, if you can quit cigarettes you can quit fucken weed dude...
This right here!

I quit smoking cigarettes twice (both times cold turkey, both times lasted 18 months, both times I used an excuse to go back).

I quit smoking weed for 6 years before going back...I was on Federal probation, so that obviously comes into play lol...But my first day off probation I lit one up :LOL:

Weed is MUCH easier to quit than cigarettes, by far!

I smoke a pack per day and probably 3 joints worth of weed...Edibles are not the same, given the hand movements, smoke blowing and other routines that become part of smoking.

I guess it becomes the same as everything else in life - do you have willpower to stop when you choose, or do you have excuses to continue doing what you choose?!

Just quit. It’s not the end of the world leaving a vice behind. Look at it this way, YOU are putting a substance in your body you believe may be harming yourself. And excuses are pointless. The only way you’re going to know is to stop. Give it a go. I quit weed, tobacco and alcohol at the same time and never looked back. The only side effect of quitting was I felt better everyday without all of them. Ultimately you can ask for all the advice out there but at the end of the day you make the choice.

Try to stay self aware enough to realize your going through a withdrawal so when you get frustrated at work, the gas station, the gym, at home or out with friends try to catch yourself when you start to feel your BP go up and your fuse is pretty short. FORGIVE yourself if you loose your shit now and then.

My ex wife called it pot pms when I would quit. At first I thought about wanting to take it a lot then started to not think about it so much but like K1 said as soon as I was off probation I indulged! And my tolerance was low so I got ripped on an old three year old roach I found under the seat.

This right here!

I quit smoking cigarettes twice (both times cold turkey, both times lasted 18 months, both times I used an excuse to go back).

I quit smoking weed for 6 years before going back...I was on Federal probation, so that obviously comes into play lol...But my first day off probation I lit one up :LOL:

Weed is MUCH easier to quit than cigarettes, by far!

I smoke a pack per day and probably 3 joints worth of weed...Edibles are not the same, given the hand movements, smoke blowing and other routines that become part of smoking.

I guess it becomes the same as everything else in life - do you have willpower to stop when you choose, or do you have excuses to continue doing what you choose?!
NO WTF

he pulled info from his ass and yous are quoting it
i never said its easy to quit tobacco , ive quit weed many times
we mix fucking tobacco with the weed im asking if just strait weed is harmful to haemo and hematocrit

if weed is fine and its nicotine that is pumping up haemoglobin then weed edibles or something would make the progress of quitting smoking TOBACCO easier!

Just quit. It’s not the end of the world leaving a vice behind. Look at it this way, YOU are putting a substance in your body you believe may be harming yourself. And excuses are pointless. The only way you’re going to know is to stop. Give it a go. I quit weed, tobacco and alcohol at the same time and never looked back. The only side effect of quitting was I felt better everyday without all of them. Ultimately you can ask for all the advice out there but at the end of the day you make the choice.
awww great idea should of thought of that earlier

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner