over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to quit smoking/weed

Okay, I'm confused. You have high H & H and no one has asked what gear you're on. You mention smoking or sleep apnea as the possible culprits but we know that Testosterone and many AAS cause elevated H & H. So, what gear are you using currently?
hey bro was on trt
but the last 2 weeks nothing at all
im in bed with torn bicep
fucking pissed off is an understament im in a real dark place now

Okay, I'm confused. You have high H & H and no one has asked what gear you're on. You mention smoking or sleep apnea as the possible culprits but we know that Testosterone and many AAS cause elevated H & H. So, what gear are you using currently?
There ya go...Listen to this dude right here...He's the health conscious one, he can definitely answer your shit :cool:

There ya go...Listen to this dude right here...He's the health conscious one, he can definitely answer your shit :cool:
thnx but your last answer was nail on the head
i think that can help
and yeh im angry atm
and when people say just quit its easy, if thats what you want.... it really makes me angry
then everyone calls you out calling you asshole when im fukin askinf for help
that blackjack talks all day about being a fukin weed head then calls me a pussy cos i dont quit what a joke

hey bro was on trt
but the last 2 weeks nothing at all
im in bed with torn bicep
fucking pissed off is an understament im in a real dark place now

Sorry to hear that, we put a lot of work into this lifestyle. Luckily the weights will still be there. Keep working the legs and the other arm.

So maybe a sleep study is in order since sleep apnea is nothing to ignore.

its prob that blood cancer whatever its called
i dont even care anymore
couldnt do much more to push me further down

Sorry to hear that, we put a lot of work into this lifestyle. Luckily the weights will still be there. Keep working the legs and the other arm.

So maybe a sleep study is in order since sleep apnea is nothing to ignore.
yeh bro got a sleep study in 6 days

i seriously dont give a fuck anymore anyway my time is up when my time is up

the more i try be a better person the more i get fucked over

the irony of it all is i was competing and running the usuals, test p mast p tren a winny var
and my blood count was better then than 4 months after when i got off everything
so yeah i went to trt and then hemo dropped , then i stopped trt and had surgery and hemo went up?

You should quit weed because it has turned your brain into mush not because of your blood markers.

Marijuana should logically increase hematocrit since it increases blood CO, which will make the body compensate and increase RBCs.

its prob that blood cancer whatever its called
i dont even care anymore
couldnt do much more to push me further down
yeh bro got a sleep study in 6 days

i seriously dont give a fuck anymore anyway my time is up when my time is up

the more i try be a better person the more i get fucked over

Stop feeling sorry for yourself! I've had 6 spine surgeries, I had cancer surgery in between (Carcinoid Syndrome), I have Ankylosing Spondylitis which has caused me to live in chronic pain since I was 17...I'll be 54 next week and it has caused painful arthritis in many of my joints. I had hernia surgery last year, For the last 5 or so years I've had a partially torn left distal bicep tendon which keeps hanging on but the day will come. Anyway, I choose to laugh and joke with people wherever I go and appreciate the positive things in my life. Adversity reveals who you are and builds character! Remember the saying, it's not how many times you get knocked down, it's about how many times you get up!! I'm not trying to take human nature/emotion out of the equation. It's okay to be upset, even feel a little sorry for yourself BUT let it pass quickly! Feel it and then get up and start thinking about how to get on with things!!

thnx but your last answer was nail on the head
i think that can help
and yeh im angry atm
and when people say just quit its easy, if thats what you want.... it really makes me angry
then everyone calls you out calling you asshole when im fukin askinf for help
that blackjack talks all day about being a fukin weed head then calls me a pussy cos i dont quit what a joke
You're always going to get that man...Comes with the territory. Because that IS the cold, honest answer = Just Quit! I get it all the time too when I get in these convos...My lady of 20yrs still says it weekly and she has been through my two 18month stoppages.

BUT, I do not get pissed at any one that says it because it is the truth and some will just come in and state just that, the truth...I know I'm going to hear it and I know I 'should' be strong enough to do it. But we all have our crutches, whether that be smoking, drugs, soda, food or even steroids.

You have to do what I am doing now...Looking for the best possible motivation to use to quit. Whether that be going overseas, having someone else controlling your money for a time, getting a health scare, etc, etc...Whatever it is, ultimately it has to come from you anyways.

As for the hemo levels and any of that health shit...I will say the same I have for my entire time on this forum: I am the example of what NOT to do! Listen to guys like Bio and Pesty and others that are smart with their bodies and health. They can at least help you figure out where and why your levels are off. - Me, I give them a nod, a Thank You for the advise and a sorry, because I wasn't listening clearly because I was lighting a cigarette 😂😂

Stop feeling sorry for yourself! I've had 6 spine surgeries, I had cancer surgery in between (Carcinoid Syndrome), I have Ankylosing Spondylitis which has caused me to live in chronic pain since I was 17...I'll be 54 next week and it has caused painful arthritis in many of my joints. I had hernia surgery last year, For the last 5 or so years I've had a partially torn left distal bicep tendon which keeps hanging on but the day will come. Anyway, I choose to laugh and joke with people wherever I go and appreciate the positive things in my life. Adversity reveals who you are and builds character! Remember the saying, it's not how many times you get knocked down, it's about how many times you get up!! I'm not trying to take human nature/emotion out of the equation. It's okay to be upset, even feel a little sorry for yourself BUT let it pass quickly! Feel it and then get up and start thinking about how to get on with things!!
Holy shit , and you compete still ? Or is your bodybuilding career over ? We’re you made to stop etc ?
Knowing stuff like this helps in a weird sick way lol I’m angry as fuck now because I’ve really been trying hard to make my body more healthy and it’s getting worse
I don’t feel sorry for myself I feel pissed off , probably doesn’t help with not smoking today and all

You're always going to get that man...Comes with the territory. Because that IS the cold, honest answer = Just Quit! I get it all the time too when I get in these convos...My lady of 20yrs still says it weekly and she has been through my two 18month stoppages.

BUT, I do not get pissed at any one that says it because it is the truth and some will just come in and state just that, the truth...I know I'm going to hear it and I know I 'should' be strong enough to do it. But we all have our crutches, whether that be smoking, drugs, soda, food or even steroids.

You have to do what I am doing now...Looking for the best possible motivation to use to quit. Whether that be going overseas, having someone else controlling your money for a time, getting a health scare, etc, etc...Whatever it is, ultimately it has to come from you anyways.

As for the hemo levels and any of that health shit...I will say the same I have for my entire time on this forum: I am the example of what NOT to do! Listen to guys like Bio and Pesty and others that are smart with their bodies and health. They can at least help you figure out where and why your levels are off. - Me, I give them a nod, a Thank You for the advise and a sorry, because I wasn't listening clearly because I was lighting a cigarette 😂😂
Hahaha nah man read the guys comment who said quit and stop being a pussy the dudes always talking about how much weed he smokes

LMAO “hold my ciggie while I convince this guy that smokings bad”

Sadly, that's exactly how I am 😂😂😂 ...You see me, do the fucking opposite;):cool:

Hahaha nah man read the guys comment who said quit and stop being a pussy the dudes always talking about how much weed he smokes

I don't want to quit though - that is the difference. I enjoy weed and it enhances my life. My bloodwork is great and I feel healthy. I vaporize from my volcano and take edibles on a whenever the fuck I want basis. If something happens one day and with all the info I had

If I were truly concerned about my hemoglobin, and felt like it was affecting my health I would quit - cold turkey just I've quit everything else. And I would tell myself to not be a pussy and execute on that.

Own your life and the choices you make, but also the consequences of those choices.

ok so my haemoglobin and hematocrit are always elevated
everything else is in range, platelets are perfect so no clotting risks

but the more i research the more it points to lungs having difficulty pumping oxygen which is raising hemo and hematocrit to compensate?

so its either smoking or sleep apnea (i hope) which im 100% sure i have sleep apnea, sleep study is next week

but i need to quit smoking and have been smoking since a young teen

i dont like tobacco at all, i think i can stop but i do love weed, it calms me down

is there a way to safely have weed ? i hear vaping thc oil is the go these days ? would this help with my haemoglobin and hematocrit ??
the vape seems good because it also helps with the whole 'routine of smoking' , i think alot of the addiction is the habit of smoking
e.g after a meal, lunch break at work , when bored , at the of the movie etc etc
but is the vape safer or better for body ? i still dont know this ?
if there was a way i could have weed without needing to smoke it id be set

I have never heard of anyone having a high hematocrit due to smoking pot. I would put my money its something else. Also, reading over your posts it sounds like you could use a break from smoking. Like I said before I have smoked pot for 20+ years and heavy at times. It definitely clouds your mind even if you don't think it does and you can occasionally feel overwhelmed as you can get unorganized with life.

When I take breaks I ofter go though withdrawal with shitty effects but also some rebound effects are your emotions come back and you become motivated again. You learn activity and relationships create the same pleasure the weed once provided. You become organized with life goals. Honestly this should be something to look forward to and not fear.

ok so my haemoglobin and hematocrit are always elevated
everything else is in range, platelets are perfect so no clotting risks

but the more i research the more it points to lungs having difficulty pumping oxygen which is raising hemo and hematocrit to compensate?

so its either smoking or sleep apnea (i hope) which im 100% sure i have sleep apnea, sleep study is next week

but i need to quit smoking and have been smoking since a young teen

i dont like tobacco at all, i think i can stop but i do love weed, it calms me down

is there a way to safely have weed ? i hear vaping thc oil is the go these days ? would this help with my haemoglobin and hematocrit ??
the vape seems good because it also helps with the whole 'routine of smoking' , i think alot of the addiction is the habit of smoking
e.g after a meal, lunch break at work , when bored , at the of the movie etc etc
but is the vape safer or better for body ? i still dont know this ?
if there was a way i could have weed without needing to smoke it id be set
Edibles you moaning whore

Holy shit , and you compete still ? Or is your bodybuilding career over ? We’re you made to stop etc ?
Knowing stuff like this helps in a weird sick way lol I’m angry as fuck now because I’ve really been trying hard to make my body more healthy and it’s getting worse
I don’t feel sorry for myself I feel pissed off , probably doesn’t help with not smoking today and all

I don't compete. I still workout. I don't squat or deadlift anymore and my workouts have changed drastically over the years but I'm still in there doing what I can do and one thing that really gives me joy is helping the younger generation with powerlifting and bodybuilding. You'll get things dialed back in but it may not be in the timetable that you want. Hang in there man!!

I have never heard of anyone having a high hematocrit due to smoking pot. I would put my money its something else. Also, reading over your posts it sounds like you could use a break from smoking. Like I said before I have smoked pot for 20+ years and heavy at times. It definitely clouds your mind even if you don't think it does and you can occasionally feel overwhelmed as you can get unorganized with life.

When I take breaks I ofter go though withdrawal with shitty effects but also some rebound effects are your emotions come back and you become motivated again. You learn activity and relationships create the same pleasure the weed once provided. You become organized with life goals. Honestly this should be something to look forward to and not fear.
It's definitely not smoking pot that's causing it for him, it's the untreated sleep apnea and possibly chronic dehydration. Everyone likes to point the finger at steroids causing high hematocrit but I guarantee untreated sleep apnea and chronic dehydration are much more direct causes. I once had bloodwork on a heavy blast and the doctor (also a bodybuilder and aware of my use) commented on how good my hematocrit and hemoglobin were and I attribute that to never sleeping without my CPAP and staying well hydrated.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws