over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to quit smoking/weed

I have never heard of anyone having a high hematocrit due to smoking pot. I would put my money its something else. Also, reading over your posts it sounds like you could use a break from smoking. Like I said before I have smoked pot for 20+ years and heavy at times. It definitely clouds your mind even if you don't think it does and you can occasionally feel overwhelmed as you can get unorganized with life.

When I take breaks I ofter go though withdrawal with shitty effects but also some rebound effects are your emotions come back and you become motivated again. You learn activity and relationships create the same pleasure the weed once provided. You become organized with life goals. Honestly this should be something to look forward to and not fear.
yeh keep in mind i mix it with tobacco
what im trying to find out is if tobacco or smoke itself raises haemo
if lung is under stress it does raise hemoglobin

It's definitely not smoking pot that's causing it for him, it's the untreated sleep apnea and possibly chronic dehydration. Everyone likes to point the finger at steroids causing high hematocrit but I guarantee untreated sleep apnea and chronic dehydration are much more direct causes. I once had bloodwork on a heavy blast and the doctor (also a bodybuilder and aware of my use) commented on how good my hematocrit and hemoglobin were and I attribute that to never sleeping without my CPAP and staying well hydrated.
you could be 100% right , im hoping so
because i work my ass off and i just want to come home relax and have some weed and laugh with the mrs
right now im out of action due to injury, so its hard to quit lol but i didnt smoke at all yesterday

I don't compete. I still workout. I don't squat or deadlift anymore and my workouts have changed drastically over the years but I'm still in there doing what I can do and one thing that really gives me joy is helping the younger generation with powerlifting and bodybuilding. You'll get things dialed back in but it may not be in the timetable that you want. Hang in there man!!
what a legend
huge respect to you
and thanks bro

I don't want to quit though - that is the difference. I enjoy weed and it enhances my life. My bloodwork is great and I feel healthy. I vaporize from my volcano and take edibles on a whenever the fuck I want basis. If something happens one day and with all the info I had

If I were truly concerned about my hemoglobin, and felt like it was affecting my health I would quit - cold turkey just I've quit everything else. And I would tell myself to not be a pussy and execute on that.

Own your life and the choices you make, but also the consequences of those choices.
lol neither do i ! its my one thing in life that just really takes edge off
thats why im angry in my comments
got through day 1
and yeh your right i was hoping someone would answer with "if you smoke strait weed it doesnt affect hemo levels"
and yes i am making the choices, and quitting, but its not easy despite what everyone says
steroids arent addictive either - yet here we all are

i was thinking this, but realistically does it work?
so far ive gone most of the day without anything
i did take valium to calm my mind
im thinking of waiting to after 7 oclock and have a joint and try that way
but at some point i know i have to stop altogether
i know if i make a rule to not smoke a joint until after 7pm i could do that
but i still get the feeling that smoke in the lung; even small amount is just the same as smoking all day , i may be wrong?
A joints way too much to ween off. Buy a small bowl, glass or wooden. a few puffs, A microdose. Then go to eod , e3d. Soon, you can choose to not do it.

Ive done it. used to smoke everyday, smaller ampounts maybe 5-15 puffs. maybe 20 at most but weened off. Been four days since Ive smoked.

edibles or putting it in peanut butter is fine. If your concerned about lungs .

I find cannabis can be beneficial in certain cases. That said, if you want to quit, its nothing to quit.

I saw a clip of Snoop Dog talking about how they mix flower with tobacco “over there”.

Some of the miscommunication on this thread is the definition of pot pms lol. The first days I can go from 0 to 60 one minute and feeling moody and depressed the next. I get you man.

Sometimes I have success when I switch methods for instance switching to edibles and nicotine gum I end up taking less so I try not to use as much and start cutting back that way PLUS you can decrease potency with edibles (higher mg at first Delta 9, THC-A then drop to D8 then CBD only, etc) and nicotine gum (start at 4mg drop to 2mg).

It's your body, do as you wish but if you care about your health
Stop smoking tobacco. In study after study tobacco contributes to cancer. There's specifically a study of tobacco and cannabis users over twenty years and cancer rates were much higher in this group. The cannabis only had significantly lower cancer rates than tobacco only and tobacco and cannabis.

I microdosed a few puffs tonight . Do I think it was harmful? Nah. It seemed to help with body aching. That said, edibles are a overall better idea for cannabis.

Dry herb vaporizers are a great choice here if you're not wanting to do edibles.

And someone also mentioned CBD flower. Yes to that. Bonus points: try CBDV flower. Even better.

Use Vape with CBD :) or supra lingual cbd, gummies CBD... i mean try new stuffs, there is a lot to try... You can even get weed effects without smoking, just go for the new stuffs.

I saw a clip of Snoop Dog talking about how they mix flower with tobacco “over there”.

Some of the miscommunication on this thread is the definition of pot pms lol. The first days I can go from 0 to 60 one minute and feeling moody and depressed the next. I get you man.

Sometimes I have success when I switch methods for instance switching to edibles and nicotine gum I end up taking less so I try not to use as much and start cutting back that way PLUS you can decrease potency with edibles (higher mg at first Delta 9, THC-A then drop to D8 then CBD only, etc) and nicotine gum (start at 4mg drop to 2mg).
lol i was pretty down the other day, there is no doubt withdrawing is real!
i think weed is addictive, i also think steroids are too
infact ANYTHING that makes you feel good is addictive
kids get addicted to video games
i literally quit gear, weed, tobacco and plastered up unable to do the thing i love the most, like training shoulders or fucking on top, i cant work so heaps more time available
fuck im proud of how im handling it
considering everyone on a steroid forum are saying awww its easy if you care bout your health hahahahah
lets all be real..........haemoglobin is going to raise for every single ped user here no doubt at all its what gear does- it just hasnt happened for some yet

I’ve been a black market pot grower since 98. Was a huge stoner when I was young. Still grow but only smoke every few months to test any new strains. Im 46 now and I just don’t like being high. It gets easier to just raw dog reality the longer you stay off. I use nicotine pouches all day though….and caffeine so I’m still a junky lol. Good luck with it man!

I’ve been a black market pot grower since 98. Was a huge stoner when I was young. Still grow but only smoke every few months to test any new strains. Im 46 now and I just don’t like being high. It gets easier to just raw dog reality the longer you stay off. I use nicotine pouches all day though….and caffeine so I’m still a junky lol. Good luck with it man!
It's all about low thca strains these days.

Catatonic
Harlequin

Functional yet energetic and anti-anxiolytic

It's all about low thca strains these days.

Catatonic
Harlequin

Functional yet energetic and anti-anxiolytic
Na if you want to make it on the black market you need the latest hot shit outta Cali. Pay your $1000 for the legit cut and blow the minds of folks in small towns everywhere lol. If they don’t say “goddamn” when they open the box you won’t make it these days. Use to be easy but there is AAA everywhere these days.

I was referring to you not wanting to be high. The low thca strains are good for those who still want subtle weed effects but without being inebriated.

Just quit. It’s not the end of the world leaving a vice behind. Look at it this way, YOU are putting a substance in your body you believe may be harming yourself. And excuses are pointless. The only way you’re going to know is to stop. Give it a go. I quit weed, tobacco and alcohol at the same time and never looked back. The only side effect of quitting was I felt better everyday without all of them. Ultimately you can ask for all the advice out there but at the end of the day you make the choice.
Anything in particular prompt the change or you just woke up one day like nope not today?

yehh cool info
and yes i like getting high lol?
where did i say i have no issue quitting tobacco ?
the whole thread is i have an issue with quitting smoking
my idea is to drop cigarettes altogether, and was wondering if haemoglobin would lower if i was just smoking straight weed or eating edible

Just get some edibles if you absolutely don't want to smoke. Or cut back the frequency to 1-2x a week instead of every night. No need to overcomplicate things.

Anything in particular prompt the change or you just woke up one day like nope not today?
It had started making me sick. Really sick. So I quit. I enjoyed it while it lasted. But I’m not really into doing things I know harm me. It was an easy choice for me. I’m glad I did it. Life has been more productive without it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws