YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to reach Ketosis fast?(without slin)

I've used both Glucophase XR and Anabolic pump for this very purpose and both put me into ketosis within a day as opposed to 3-4, waiting for it to happen naturally. I'm not sure that Glucophase is still available as they're trying to bring out a version 2 of it. But AP is. Hope this helps.
shhhhhhh shut up bro, don't be giving away all the secrets ;) AP is nice isn't it...;)

This is something I have experimented with quite a bit! Here is what works for me to get into Ketosis in less than 24 hours:

1st start your 0 carb day. Make it a true 0 day, meaning 0 carbs. Don't even have eggs due to there .25g of sugar/egg. I would also advise skipping the fiber/veggies for a day. Keep your diet high in fat through out the day since before you started this you probably consumed carbs I like to keep meals 1-2 lean protein with, clean fats. some thing like 4oz Salmon& 2.5 Tbsp olive oil will do the trick. Meals 2-8 (yes 8) should contain higher fat. Keep most of the fat clean until meals 7-8. so Olive oil, flax, Coconut Oil, & EFAs. Keep protein very low. I like to go about .5g/lb of body weight (don't worry about losing muscle in a single day, in order for this to work you need a large deficit right off the bat)

The rest of my meals are very high in fat keep fat cals about 65-70% of your daily intake. Try to get in about 1g/fat/lb of body weight, and .5g/protein/lb, 0g carbs. After meal 6 or 7 Its time for a long duration low intensity cardio session. 90 minutes on the elliptical will do the trick. My last 2 meals are very high in fat I will have some thing like 6-8 pepperonis with sharp cheddar or mozzarella cheese on them.

For a 200lb person this breaks down to about 1800 fat cals, and 400 protein cals leaving you at 2200. This should be a nice deficit in combination with the 90 min cardio session. Avoid sweeteners, citrus acid, aspartame, soda, ect... This may not effect you but It may effect others. I have tested this and I was in deep Ketosis less then 24 hours later, while properly hydrated. I confirmed with multiple checks. If you don't make it into ketosis try the same protocol with Fasted AM cardio to start @ 60mins, and 60mins at night. You can also decrease protein cals and fat cals slightly.

why you want to get ketosis in 1 day, eat just carbs 30 grs and in 3 jours you will be in ketosis, easy and safe

Diesel -- I should have said your liver can convert proteins to glucose if needed. Not into true carbs. Same difference though, since we are talking sugars... that's why some people who go high protein at the start of keto can't get there for days upon days. Go really high fat and it's a lot easier.

Last edited:
This is something I have experimented with quite a bit! Here is what works for me to get into Ketosis in less than 24 hours:

1st start your 0 carb day. Make it a true 0 day, meaning 0 carbs. Don't even have eggs due to there .25g of sugar/egg. I would also advise skipping the fiber/veggies for a day. Keep your diet high in fat through out the day since before you started this you probably consumed carbs I like to keep meals 1-2 lean protein with, clean fats. some thing like 4oz Salmon& 2.5 Tbsp olive oil will do the trick. Meals 2-8 (yes 8) should contain higher fat. Keep most of the fat clean until meals 7-8. so Olive oil, flax, Coconut Oil, & EFAs. Keep protein very low. I like to go about .5g/lb of body weight (don't worry about losing muscle in a single day, in order for this to work you need a large deficit right off the bat)

The rest of my meals are very high in fat keep fat cals about 65-70% of your daily intake. Try to get in about 1g/fat/lb of body weight, and .5g/protein/lb, 0g carbs. After meal 6 or 7 Its time for a long duration low intensity cardio session. 90 minutes on the elliptical will do the trick. My last 2 meals are very high in fat I will have some thing like 6-8 pepperonis with sharp cheddar or mozzarella cheese on them.

For a 200lb person this breaks down to about 1800 fat cals, and 400 protein cals leaving you at 2200. This should be a nice deficit in combination with the 90 min cardio session. Avoid sweeteners, citrus acid, aspartame, soda, ect... This may not effect you but It may effect others. I have tested this and I was in deep Ketosis less then 24 hours later, while properly hydrated. I confirmed with multiple checks. If you don't make it into ketosis try the same protocol with Fasted AM cardio to start @ 60mins, and 60mins at night. You can also decrease protein cals and fat cals slightly.

what would the resistance level be like on the eliptical, and say or fthe second no carb dat could ya resume to lift training

fasting will knock u into keto faster but prolly isnt a good idea.. just drop all ur carbs and it will take a couple days.. with drugs (not slin) i acutally tested dnp and keto.. i had strips i ate carbs i was definately NOT keto. i took 300 dnp went to bed woke up in deep keto

apparently...I find the quickest way to lose weight is to cut stuff off...start with a toe or two and see if that gets you where you want. If it doesn't then adjust from there

Why does everyone need a quick fix? You didn't wake up one day and have extra weight, so you shouldn't expect that you can take it off in one day

I dont think you understand what the Ketogenic diet does for you. When you are in
ketosis, you use fat as fuel. When you are in ketosis, muscle mass is spared much more
than conventional low cal diets and you lose fat, not just "weight"

As others have said, go zero carb, (bout 3 days) but remember that as your body becomes more effecient at burning ketones you will evenutally will not show much ketones on a Keto stick, but this does not mean that you are not burning fat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131