over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to really eat to get ripped

So is he being for real on his diet this video?

Those muffins are 200-220 per half so he needs to double the cals he counted on those, I eat those bitches every day

I usually eat like he claims lol

2-3 bowls of capt crunch
Gym
2 whoppers or 2 10 piece nuggets or maybe frozen pizza
1 lb of ground beef with taco seasoning and a home made 800 cal milkshake
Muffin or chocolate donuts
Iced honey bun with sprite
3 scoops of whey with 2 grilled cheese and 2 servings of doritos
Bed

At 5'9 198 right now and stay lean year round. But I always was skinny as shit, started at 116 lbs

Honestly don't mind the guy, even with the ignorance, but the parts that get me is just when he starts making sounds and faces and begins flexing. What in the fuck is he thinking during those moments? I guess his fans actually like that? Makes him seem like a clown, definitely not the light I would want to be seen in, but Kali is a different dude.

Someone help me out here...I don't know his supplements, but from what I can tell the one is a pre-WO and the other is an amino supplement. If that's the case, isn't his only real protein source the chicken & rice container? He claims the chicken is probably "about 16oz" (give him the benefit of the doubt here), which would be maybe right around 100g protein...is there any other source of protein in his diet, outside of trace amounts from the various carbs/grains he consumes throughout the day? Genetic freak is right!

Kali has a weird personality. I just can't watch his videos. he's a weirdo

And that's aside from the topic

Honestly don't mind the guy, even with the ignorance, but the parts that get me is just when he starts making sounds and faces and begins flexing. What in the fuck is he thinking during those moments? I guess his fans actually like that? Makes him seem like a clown, definitely not the light I would want to be seen in, but Kali is a different dude.

Someone help me out here...I don't know his supplements, but from what I can tell the one is a pre-WO and the other is an amino supplement. If that's the case, isn't his only real protein source the chicken & rice container? He claims the chicken is probably "about 16oz" (give him the benefit of the doubt here), which would be maybe right around 100g protein...is there any other source of protein in his diet, outside of trace amounts from the various carbs/grains he consumes throughout the day? Genetic freak is right!

You don't need that much protein especially when eating sufficient amounts of carbs and fats. Now combine that with aas and a genetic freak and you could look great even on such a terrrible diet void of any real health benefits. I bet all he needs to do to look more freaky is add/up tren and add another chicken and rice meal and take away some chips and he is big and shredded (he is looking smaller in that vid that what he has been). In the vid he has his aminos and preworkout products. Obviously he will want to sell his supplements but you can tell he is being for real and he did say he drinks his aminos throughout the day (not just intra)... he needs to with that diet :D

My friend with the best genetics I have ever seen in person eats like this. His idea of a protein meal is a frozen pizza. He snacks on processed meat sandwiches on white bread. He may have 1 chicken type meal per day but it would most likely be kfc. He may have some eggs but if anything his diet is just as bad as Kali's and after 4 weeks on aas he looks freaky. If he is going for it he simply eat more of the crap things but looks better for it. I think for some as long as you get protein most meals they can still look great no matter what their diet is. They burn off everything and build muscle faster than most so it's more about just simple calories than actually quality/nutrients in regards to getting freakier.

Lol I think hes just trolling. His target population aren't hardcore bodybuilders. He is identifying with his casual viewers when he includes chips, muffins, and gaming. It's just a way to stand out. In his earlier videos he said he was mainly eating tons of ramen, tuna, chips, and honey.

This reminds me of something Mario Lopez' character said on the show Nip/Tuck.

Q: "Lemme ask ya something, how do you get those abs...I been doing a thousand crunches a week and I can't get them to pop like that."

A: "I don't eat. Seriously. I have protein shakes for breakfast and lunch and a light dinner...no refined sugars. And, I'm here every day [gym]."

Q: "How do you find the time?"

A: "Well, the hour you spend watching Sportscenter, I'm in here [gym]. Your 45 minute lunch at 'Joe Stone-Crabs'? I'm jogging down the Strand. Gotta make sacrifices."

Q: "Sacrifices? You're a [expletive] physical terrorist."

A: "I don't have to wait to get into heaven to screw 40 virgins. Thing is, I'm 33. You're basal metabolic rate slows down 10% every decade after 30. Now you look great for your age, but it's next to impossible for you to look like me, not naturally."

EXACTLY - Mike Tyson couldn't teach anyone how to be a friggin beast of burden in the ring. He just WAS.

There was someone on here posting about all the guys at his medium security prison that that Mike Tyson in his prime would have been scared to throw hands with. You've got to warn people If you're going to post something that ridiculous.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws