over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to reduce anabolics and get BIGGER

LOL

Now why would you want to do THAT Little slice? Haha. This is a joke right?:)

I haven't seen the studies showing that hgh or lgf of any kind has helped you get bigger as far as I muscle gain.

I haven't seen the studies showing that hgh or lgf of any kind has helped you get bigger as far as I muscle gain.

We are bros. And our science says it does. Our science needs no studies.

Now why would you want to do THAT Little slice? Haha. This is a joke right?:)
Hey Doc Little Slice NEVER jokes. He is always so flipping damn serious. The guy do not have a funny bone in his morbidly obese body.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

JP I have answered several PM's so pls check to make sure I answered yours-I think I remember you and am fairly sure I did.....let me know if you didn't get it or something-I have heard previously that some guys didn't get my answers so I'm not sure what is up with that-anyway so I don't "worry" just reply on the thread that you got it OK?

Thank you Dr.Clark...
Thebigone HGH and IGF1LR3 have different mechanisms of action which is why (read the article for details) I suggest using both.

HGH does NOT increase motor units/sarcomeres/muscle fibers themselves-

IGF1LR3 does.

And yes IGF1 is increased by both HGH and IGF1LR3.

Thanks.
Dr.Kim

Hi dr Kim thanks you so much for all your very iteresting posts. Really appreciate it.
I dont find any real studies on the mixing of igflr3, do we really need acetic acid to store the igf1 and keep it long time for 1mg vial? thanks a lot

HI Supertesty,
Thank you for saying that!

I am not advocating IGF-1,just to clarify-we do NOT know if that might be harmful. Studies on IGF1LR3 show it is not-at least as far as we know and in Europe, it is being Rx'ed by A4M docs.

It is re-constituted with sterile water and stored in the fridge, just like HGH.

Best,
Dr.Kim

Dr Kim,

I appreciate you taking the time to offer your expertise on these matters. I used to love DR Houser's advise but he apparently got too busy with his practice to spend time on the forums anymore.

I have been taking MK-667 for a while now and as an older BB I can say that I have noticed positive results from this product. I have also noticed negative results such as water retention with an associated increase in BP. Lethargy is a big problem for me on this product as well. Most recently I had my annual physical and noticed an increase in fasting blood glucose levels. Is this a common problem with increases in IGF-1?

Oral administration of growth hormone (GH) releasing peptide-mimetic MK-677 stimulates the GH/insulin-like growth factor-I axis in selected GH-deficient adults.
Chapman IM1, Pescovitz OH, Murphy G, Treep T, Cerchio KA, Krupa D, Gertz B, Polvino WJ, Skiles EH, Pezzoli SS, Thorner MO.
Author information
Abstract
To determine the effect of the GH releasing peptide (GHRP)-mimetic, MK-677, on the GH/insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) axis in selected GH-deficient adults, we studied nine severely GH-deficient men [peak serum GH concentration in response to insulin-induced hypoglycemia of 1.2 +/- 1.5 micrograms/L, mean +/- SD (range 0.02-4.79)], age 17-34 yr, height 168 +/- 1.5 cm, body mass index 22.6 +/- 3.3 kg/m2, who had been treated for GH deficiency with GH during childhood. In a double-blind rising-dose design, subjects received once daily oral doses of 10 or 50 mg MK-677 or placebo for 4 days over two treatment periods separated by at least 28 days. Four subjects received placebo and 10 mg/day MK-677 in a cross-over fashion in periods 1 and 2. Five subjects received 10 mg and then 50 mg/day MK-677 in a sequential, rising-dose fashion in periods 1 and 2, respectively. Blood was collected every 20 min for 24 h before treatment and at the end of each period for GH measurement using an ultrasensitive assay. The drug was generally well tolerated, with no significant changes from baseline in circulating concentrations of cortisol, PRL, and thyroid hormones. Serum IGF-i and 24-H mean GH concentrations increased in all subjects after treatment with both 10 and 50 mg/day MK-677 vs. baseline. After treatment with 10 mg MK-677, IGF-I concentrations increased 52 +/- 20% (65 +/- 6 to 99 +/- 9 micrograms/L, geometric mean +/- intrasubject SE, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), and 24 h mean GH concentrations increased 79 +/- 19% (0.14 +/- 0.01 to 0.26 +/- 0.02 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline). Following treatment with 50 mg MK-677, IGF-I concentrations increased 79 +/- 9% (84 +/- 3 to 150 +/- 6 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline) and 24-h mean GH concentrations increased 82 +/- 29% (0.21 +/- 0.02 to 0.39 +/- 0.04 microgram/L, P < or = 0.05 vs. baseline), respectively. Serum IGF binding protein-3 concentrations increased with both 10 mg (1.2 +/- 0.1 to 1.7 +/- 0.1 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05) and 50 mg MK-677 (1.7 +/- 0.1 to 2.2 +/- 0.2 micrograms/L, P < or = 0.05). The GH response to MK-677 was greater in subjects who were the least GH/IGF-I deficient at baseline; by linear regression analysis the increase in 24-h mean GH concentration was positively related to both baseline 24-h mean GH concentration (r = 0.81, P = 0.009) and baseline IGF-I (r = 0.79, P = 0.01) for 10 mg MK-677. IGF-I responses were not significantly related to any baseline measurement. Fasting and postprandial insulin and postprandial glucose increased significantly after MK-677 treatment, and the clinical significance of these changes will need to be assessed in longer term studies. Oral administration of such GHRP-mimetic compounds may have a role in the treatment of GH deficiency of childhood onset.
PMID:
DOI:
10.1210/jcem.82.10.4297
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Dr Kim,

I appreciate you taking the time to offer your expertise on these matters. I used to love DR Houser's advise but he apparently got too busy with his practice to spend time on the forums anymore.

I have been taking MK-667 for a while now and as an older BB I can say that I have noticed positive results from this product. I have also noticed negative results such as water retention with an associated increase in BP. Lethargy is a big problem for me on this product as well. Most recently I had my annual physical and noticed an increase in fasting blood glucose levels. Is this a common problem with increases in IGF-1?

HI BBB!
I'm SUPER BUSY but one day, about 8 weeks ago I surfed the IN and discovered that while there are tons of sites willing to sell BB's all sorts of crap, there was not ONE website or doctor who I found who would cater to the health and other needs of bodybuilders. So for me its exciting to think I can make a difference. BUT let's not kid ourselves, I am hoping to do consults and have BB's use MY (amazing!) products. So I'm working 24-7 right now. No one,unless they are retired, can stay, $-free and give advice all day so that's likely why Dr. H left.

ANYWAY...I am NOT crazy about this new oral IGF1 booster because until something has undergone phase 4 clinical trials they seem to always find something wrong with it. I'm a fan of good old sermorelin-tried and true.

That said yep,you have to raise IGF-1 SLOWLY or else you DO get fluid retention. IDK the routine with this new booster as I have not looked into the dosing or fluid retention per dose.

However with HGH for example-someone should really only go up .5IU every two weeks...1 IU every 2 for some....and drink LOTS of water. Then when you get to 4 IU's there is still usually fluid retention but it's generally just tight rings and no real edema anywhere.

Hope that helped a little!
Best,
Dr.Kim

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members